• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

@Magical Squid Senpai

@GingerBread

(Hope y'all don't mind me coming in here)

While walking through the towns center, Guy Manson passed the butcher. However, he double backed as he saw two kids around his age.

'Perfect chance to integrate'. He thought

He approached the strange pale kid and the squid thing.

"Hi there! I'm Guy Manson! Some of my friends call me Man Guyson! I'm new here, do you all go to the school?"

He spoke in an oddly optimistic voice, keeping an eerily still smile

"I'm not going to steal a pet Nyx.I can just buy it! Where ever you get it..."

'Yeah were not thieves like you!'

'Or virgins!'

'And I do not need makeup!!'

Pluto ordered some of Chua and Icarus' favorite meat. "Well Jason said he probably had sex with your parents and Apep says he was always a ladies man." Pluto looked over at the new boy who had mentioned their school. "Uh hi! My name Pluto."

'Ew Pluto don't talk to him! He smells weird.'

@GingerBread @GreenEyedStranger

"Right well my mother is dead, I ate her. Half human vampires have 'fun' births. And my new mom is a bitch. And unfortunately Jason my dad only has a thing for human women. He'd rip you apart if you even tried to go near his wife or him. I think I'll just run my blood back quickly." Nyx walked out of the butchers and then started running as fast as he could.

Nyx arrived back at the butchers next to Pluto in about 10 seconds, holding a plastic water bottle that was filled with blood.
"Right I'm back and I really need to start jogging more often" Nyx then looked over at the new guy. "Most people like you who come near to me, end up dying a horrible death. I have been craving normal human blood for a while now..."

@Magical Squid Senpai @GreenEyedStranger

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai

"Oh sorry, I just never see 'gorgons' from where I come from"

After a long awkward pause, he kept talking

"Wow, you drink blood?"

He suddenly turned to face Nyx

"That's very strange, I only met two other people like that, and they look nothing like you! And don't worry, I'll try not to die a horrible death."

He gave a dry laugh and smiled at him, blinking twice

Ignoring the boy, Nyx turned to face Pluto. "You know I thought Columbus was the stupidest person I would ever meet. Considering he's rotting Zombie scum. But this guy. I don't understand how he's still alive. Surely he should've gone to inspect the front of a moving car already. Is this what Jason is like? Is this something you have to put up with every day?"

Nyx shook his head and turned back to the boy, deciding to give it one last try before just stabbing the life out of him, wanting to succeed where nature had failed "Right. So, here's the deal. I wasn't saying you might die a horrible death if you continue to talk to me. I was implying that I would cause it. Hold on, let me say it even slower so your brain can catch up. If. You. Keep. Talking. To me. I. Will. Stab. You. Until. There. Is. Nothing. Left. Understand now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx started clapping sarcastically as the boy pointed out he wasn't friendly. "Well done. You've proved you have at least one working brain cell. Now, what's two plus two? I'm sorry, you probably don't know how to answer that. Never mind then" Nyx rolled his eyes and turned to Pluto. "Anyway, what were we doing? Getting Apep some makeup or something? Right?"

"Sadly I do have to put up with some...stupid behavior."

'What are you talking about?'

'We are the smartest people you will ever meet!!'

Pluto turned back to Nyx after trying to give the strange boy a nice smile. "Aw, give the new kid some slack! He's just a little... Different. Yes different!"

'He smells like one of us!'

'
One of us!'

'
One of us!'

'
One of us!'

"Well we were talking about stealing a bearded dragon!"

Aptual continued to let tears flood out of her eyes, her arms were wrapped around the statue. "Don't oppress him! He knows he is little! you don't have to point it out!" Aptual snapped, still rubbing her head up and down the statue.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"No. I've put up with many 'different' people in my time at this school. Hell I put up with Columbus, who is as 'different' as you can get. But this guy is on a completely different level" Nyx shrugged, wanting to move the conversation away from the boy so that he could pretend he didn't exist at all."If you want to steal a Komodo Dragon Pluto, I'll help. I might get to kill something without Jay complaining too much if it's in self defence" Nyx then turned to the boy again. "I'm not sure you understand, I can, and most likely kill you. The only reason I'm holding myself back right now, is because my boyfriend would not be happy if I got hurt in a fight. So I suggest you stop butting into our conversation, or I will have to stab you with my daggers until the life fades from your eyes. I don't know you at all, I don't even want to know you. I prefer talking to people with more than half a brain cell"

What was the use of trying to get Nyx to lighten up around Guy. He sighed, "We are planning on keeping it as a pet! And it isn't really a dragon."

'You know since we are snakes, we could be descendents of dragons!! I bet we are.'

'We could be but not you.'

"Bug I don't think we can...oh who the fuck am I kidding? Let's go steal a dragon! I mean a lizard!"

Nyx thought for a moment about where he could find a easily stealable dragon. "You know, knowing this place. I'm willing to bet there's a pet shop around here that sells baby dragon and things like that. Or at the very least komodo dragons. So we can try to find one of those I guess, I could always use some mythical creature blood" Nyx shrugged, wondering if he might be able to find so captured fairies or something in a pet shop. "I could use some, maybe improve Richard with it somehow. I don't know" Nyx snapped his fingers and had a Crimson coloured Panther appear by his side. "But right now, Richard can keep and eye on the new guy. Make sure he 'doesn't' get hurt" Nyx smirked at Pluto while Richard stalked over to Guy; Richards lips curled up and exposed his teeth in a hostile manner while he snarled at Guy.

Dom rubbed his forehead as he saw her continue crying. It was really weird when he saw her crying and he wasn't sure how to respond to her. Leaned down next to her and stare at the statue before smiling at her. "Why not buy it?" He asked her. "I mean I could try to find out the price for it and buy it.' He added. @metalcity

'Hey it's Richard!'

"I guess?" He shrugged. He was pretty excited to get a pet for the first time! "Well it wouldn't be that big! Maybe like...as cat? I don't really know. But I don't care how big it can be!"

Jason stuck his tounge out at Plutos ear.

'Pluto. Please, we don't need a pet. Don't make me call your mother.'

Pluto just brushed him off his shoulder.

"Oh be quiet Jason. Let me have fun!"

'Well I never! I don't need this disrespect! I'm going up there.' Jason slithered up to the top of Plutos head, laying right on top of Apep.

'Damnit get your fat ass out of here! You yellow jerk!'

'You know you love it when another man is on top of you. Don't deny it.'

"The new guy will be fine. Let's go!"

Aptual shock her head "N-no. As much as I would love to. I can't. He lives here. I can't take him away." Aptual tried to suppress her tears, she gently rubbed her eyes and cleared the viable tears. She turned the dinosaur around and looked it in the eyes "I have to go now! Just remember I love you! I shall call you Ste... wait! adorasaur! Okay, we have to go! bye! live a good life!" Aptual regrettably told the lifeless statue, hoping to get some type of reply. But one of her tears dropped down into statues lifeless eyes, making it reflect the light behind Aptual. It looked like the most helpless creature alive. Aptual started to cry again "I'M SORRY!" She shouted in a panic as tears left her eyes again, she quickly set the statue up right in milliseconds and ran off, holding a sleeve to her eye.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

Columbus shook his head from left to right and attempted to stand, but his legs gave out from exhaustion. He lay there in the dirt for a few moments before attempting to stand once more, only to fall again. He wouldn't nod yet still as he once again attempted to stand, but once again found himself on the floor. He let out a frustrated yell and slammed his hands on the ground as tears welled up in his eyes, attempting to stand once more on shaky legs...

But falling before Jay's feet once more instead.

He turned his head away from his hand and wiped the tears from his eyes. This had to be him, he had to bury her...It was the least he could do for leaving her so early. But it was his inability to even stand that frustrated him. He HAD to do this, but he COULDN'T, so instead of telling Jay yes, his lip quivered and he broke down into sobs. He put his face into his hands as his back moved up and down with the sound of him crying.

@Lotusy

Dom was surprised when she ran away from the dinosaur thing. His eyes widened before chasing after her, he wasn't sure why, but he didn't like it when Aptual cry. "Aptual, stop." He yelled when he saw her, he wasn't actually running at his usual speed, so Aptual was ahead of him. @metalcity

Jay's heart slowly broke as Columbus began to yell, with tears welling up in his eyes. As the zombie tried to stand and fell every time, Jay almost wanted to reach out to him - but he knew he couldn't. He didn't even understand who Columbus was, and plus, this was his battle to fight. Jay's mouth slowly opened as Columbus began to break down into his hands, but he stopped any sound from coming out, only watching silently as Columbus continued to break down. Eventually, when the crying began to drag on, he slowly extended his hand, putting it on Columbus's arched shoulder. There were no words he could speak to make it better, but Jay did all that he was sure he could do for his friend.

@LokiofSP

Columbus sniffled and rubbed his eyes, looking through the water at the hole before him. He sniffled once more, breaking down just a little bit at the feeling of Jay's hand. He didn't know how to respond to it. This entire time he'd ignored him and cast him aside, not even giving him an explanation, yet he stuck by his side still. He didn't deserve friends like Jay, at least not at the moment.

His arms still felt like noodles, and his legs felt even worse, but he did use his voice for the first time in a bit. It was cracked and gravely, a low pitch despite his best efforts, "I'm so sorry I brought you out here Jay... I'm just, such a mess right now and... I'm so sorry to make you worry. I-I'm just...I want to do something nice, but I can't, why can't I do the things I have to do? Why do I mess up when it matters most?"

@Lotusy

Aptual started to giggle, completely forgetting about the adorable dinosaur. Her giggling became contagious and it didn't end "Race you to the next exhibit!" She laughed out, her eyes were closed and her hair waved back behind her head. She ran around the conner and into a unexpected wall. She fell back on her bum "OW! silly me." She chucked slightly, hiding the pain. She rubbed the back of her head.

@IIIREXIIIARCHERIIIII

"If I were you I'd get an eagle, I think they eat snakes. And if you train it properly, you could use it to discipline the snakes. Since they seem to come back to life and stuff" Nyx shrugged and started unscrewing the cap on his bottle. "If you can't find a pet you want, I could try and make you a pet, like I made Richard. I'm not really sure if he talks or anything. I'm not really sure if he's a he. But you get my point. I did almost die through the process of getting him, but it was fun. Helped me meet Jay as well, sort of anyway. He saved my life after I almost got killed by Richard. It was a weird day" Nyx lifted his bottle of blood and took a swig from it before bringing it away from his lips and letting out a sigh, feeling better now that he's had some blood. Even if it wasn't human blood, it still made him feel better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back