• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Nyx finished the blood and stood up "I thought you didn't like Violence. With the whole, not wanting me to fight thing" He smirked at Jay as he wrapped an arm around him. "But, watching people beat each other to death sounds fun. Lead the way" Nyx unwrapped his arm from around Jay and just held his hand.

@Lotusy

Pluto was kind of happy to see that one person was...not so blood thirsty? "I'm not really ready for this." He leaned a little bit closer and whispered to her, "I kind of don't want to do this. I'm thinking of leaving..."

Jason groaned and looked up. 'Hiiiiii Willloooooooooooo......' He then flopped back down. "So I'll be rooting for you from the sidelines!"

'Ha-ha! Rooting. Cause she has grass powers.'

@metalcity @OceanBunny @LegenDarius

Kat looked angrily at the snake boy, then charged over and blocked lady willow from looking at the boy "It's a trap, my lady." Kat readied his mace and swung the weapon, aiming to cripple the boys face. Annoyed that this boy would try to be nice to an innocent lady such as lady willow then take her down after being so kind.

@Magical Squid Senpai @OceanBunny

"What do we win anyway? I just don't think I can win against any of these guys with this!" He held up his club. "It just looks so stupid!" He laughed. He was about to ask Kat what he was doing, but he didn't get to. He moved away from the mace.

'What are you doing? I thought you wanted to die.' Apep mocked him.

"Yeah but I don't want it to be painful!" He held up his hands as if to show that he wasn't that bad? He really didn't know what he was doing. "It wasn't a trap! I would never hurt Willow!"

@metalcity @OceanBunny @LegenDarius

"Of course you would say that! Trying to win lady willow to your side with kindness! i shall not let her be slain to the likes of you!" Kat angrily continued to preach as he went to smack the boy around the head again.

@Magical Squid Senpai @OceanBunny (what happened to the sword?)

metalcity said:
"Of course you would say that! Trying to win lady willow to your side with kindness! i shall not let her be slain to the likes of you!" Kat angrily continued to preach as he went to smack the boy around the head again.
@Magical Squid Senpai @OceanBunny (what happened to the sword?)
OceanBunny said:
(Hannah had the sword.. So if no one picked up before we got teleported its sitting in the middle of the forest)
"Kat! Pluto's a friend." Willow said as Kat attacked Pluto. "I'm sure he wasn't trying to hurt me, he doesnt even want to be in here." She tried moving between the two boys.

@metalcity @Magical Squid Senpai @LegenDarius
jackal sighed shaking his head annoyed. "heh, I'm can't fight anyways....if ya gotta kill someone just do me..." he stated outloud crossing his arms. he sat down obviously bored with the simulation now. his ears twitched and he shifted down into a kitty.

"I apologise my lady, please forgive me." Kat bowed, then lifted himself up and twisted to the snake boy "I apologise for my violent behaviour towards a fellow knight for females." feeling bad slightly Kat looked at the cat boy he hasn't spoken too before, hearing his request he quickly thought how it would help lady willow succeed at the game. Kat rushed over and swung the mace at the boy, with a upwards attack to the jaw.

@mewbot5408 @Magical Squid Senpai @OceanBunny

"Well, I don't like violence when you're involved," Jay teased playfully. "Besides, I reserve the right to stop you. It's a boyfriend's job, right?" When Nyx held his hand, Jay blushed for a bit, but kept going, dragging his vampire along to the gymnasium. Already, people like the harpy, the satyr, and the spidertaur were waking up in the gym before mindlessly meandering around the area. "Other people can dash out their brains for all I want, as long as you're safe," Jay said. Though it was morbid, it was his true sentiment. "C'mon, pigeons!" The miniature flock flew through a window with their hot dogs, alighting on different bars and crossways. Democritus dropped a small bag of pre-popped popcorn into Jay's hands, which he offered to Nyx. "You ready to watch?"

@GingerBread

"Those are some well trained pigeons." Nyx took a small handful of popcorn and quickly wolfed it down "Though I shouldn't expect anything less should I? Considering they're your pigeons" Nyx smirked as he wrapped a hand around Jay's waist, pulling him closer "And as much as I don't want to die, this school apparently allows sliver, though it does also allow weapons, so I shouldn't be surprised, should I?" Nyx shrugged and smiled at Jay "Why would I want to die when it means leaving behind someone as fantastic as you?"

@Lotusy

Magical Squid Senpai] [COLOR=#b30059][I]'....knight for females?'[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3][I]'Gosh what a pansy.' [/I][/COLOR] [I][COLOR=#b30000]'All females are bitches to be honest.' [/COLOR][/I] Pluto watched as Kat charged at his boyfriend. He ran after Kat and jumped on his back. [COLOR=#cc99ff]"Don't do that! Don't hurt my boyfriend!" [/COLOR] [I][COLOR=#cc99ff]'Only I can do that!'[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#cc99ff] [/COLOR][/I] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
Kat angrily turned his head to look at the fellow knight "Then you end the pitiful life." He simply stated, he shook the boy of his back and let him fall to the floor with a loud thump.

@Magical Squid Senpai @mewbot5408 @OceanBunny

metalcity said:
"I apologise my lady, please forgive me." Kat bowed, then lifted himself up and twisted to the snake boy "I apologise for my violent behaviour towards a fellow knight for females." feeling bad slightly Kat looked at the cat boy he hasn't spoken too before, hearing his request he quickly thought how it would help lady willow succeed at the game. Kat rushed over and swung the mace at the boy, with a upwards attack to the jaw.
@mewbot5408 @Magical Squid Senpai @OceanBunny
Magical Squid Senpai] [COLOR=#b30059][I]'....knight for females?'[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#5900b3][I]'Gosh what a pansy.' [/I][/COLOR] [I][COLOR=#b30000]'All females are bitches to be honest.' [/COLOR][/I] Pluto watched as Kat charged at his boyfriend. He ran after Kat and jumped on his back. [COLOR=#cc99ff]"Don't do that! Don't hurt my boyfriend!" [/COLOR] [I][COLOR=#cc99ff]'Only I can do that!'[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#cc99ff] [/COLOR][/I] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
Jackal freaked out and jumped up scrambling backwards with a loud meow and backed up hissing. His ears flattened and he arched up his back with a catty growl before moving away slowly. The cat scampered off quickly and climbed up into a branch sitting promptly."dang. You're worse than that Damn cucumber!! Sheesh...you nearly scared my whiskers off....."

Corvus lowered his blades, confused at all that was happening around him. This wasn't the deathmatch he expected.

On one hand he could just end it here and know with a few sudden moves (but he had to be careful). On the other hand these people didn't seem like they wanted to fight, so it would rude at the very least to kill them. After pondering for a few seconds, the confused elf gathered his thoughts and made a decision.

Pssht. Zip.

Corvus, while the enemies were distracted, quietly sprayed his knife with the pepper-spray, giving it the authority to kill. Then he eyed on the cat in the trees, which were one of the last men standing in the battle sim. He stared at him with great focus, as if he were trying to zoom in on the figure of the tiny kitten in the tree. Then to steady his aim, he held his breath. Forgive me, stranger, he thought before throwing the dagger at the kitten.

@mewbot5408 (Up to you if you want the knife to be lethal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Magical Squid Senpai]Pluto got up and walked over to Jackal in the tree.[COLOR=#cc99ff] "Jackal come down here so I can kill you." [/COLOR]He held his hands out to catch Him. '[I][COLOR=#b300b3]Jeeez! That was very well put!'[/COLOR][/I] [I] '[/I][I][COLOR=#b30000]He must feel so good about that...'[/COLOR][/I] [I][COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][/I][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22642-metalcity/ said:
LegenDarius said:
Corvus lowered his blades, confused at all that was happening around him. This wasn't the deathmatch he expected.
On one hand he could just end it here and know with a few sudden moves (but he had to be careful). On the other hand these people didn't seem like they wanted to fight, so it would rude at the very least to kill them. After pondering for a few seconds, the confused elf gathered his thoughts and made a decision.

Pssht. Zip.

Corvus, while the enemies were distracted, quietly sprayed his knife with the pepper-spray, giving it the authority to kill. Then he eyed on the cat in the trees, which were one of the last men standing in the battle sim. He stared at him with great focus, as if he were trying to zoom in on the figure of the tiny kitten in the tree. Then to steady his aim, he held his breath. Forgive me, stranger, he thought before throwing the dagger at the kitten.

@mewbot5408 (Up to you if you want the knife to be lethal)
(@LegenDarius Jackal's cat form isn't tiny at all, he's a adult and pretty good sized. He's a black maincoon cat)

Jackal's ears flattened and he jumped down letting Pluto catch him. The black cat purred touching his nose to Pluto. "Ah if you win Pluto we'll celebrate with something fun." He said and sighed glaring at the elf. "I swear they're acting like Damn cucumbers with all these surprise attacks!! I'm a cat! Stop scaring Meow!!"

The knife continued past the figure as it jumped down from the tree into the stranger's arms. The elf felt a pang of guilt when he heard the kitten's plea as well as the sound of the knife loudly embedding itself into the tree bark.

The sun was rising faster now, and the last duelers were at a stalemate—because they did not want to fight. But he could see why, these were friendly people who had no desire to fight. With that, Corvus sheathed away his sword and sat down.

"So what now? Obviously you guys don't want to fight, but this sim has to end."

@mewbot5408 @metalcity @Magical Squid Senpai @OceanBunny

"Oh stop it, you," Jay said, though he enjoyed the praise Nyx gave him. "It's really nothing, and you don't need to flatter me like that, you know." [CHEESE WARNING] "It really only takes you, and I'm happy!" Jay said happily, though the pigeons let out a collective coo, which sounded like a boo at the cheesy line. Jay glared at the pigeons, making them scatter and alight on different parts of the gymnasium. "Now come on, look! They're going to kill each other! Death! Blood!" Jay yelled, while his pigeons cooed raucously along with him. "Who do you think is going to win?"

@GingerBread

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well they all seem to be talking, so I'm going to say Pluto or Willow will win. Everyone else will probably give up out of sheer boredom, cause all they're doing right now is talking about what to do. I'm going to die from-" Nyx paused for a second "Um. Maybe die was the wrong thing to say after what just happened. But this is less exciting than I thought"

@Lotusy (Should I add a Npc to spice things up?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back