• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Pandora stood up, brushing herself off steadily. She wasn't quite sure what to say. She simply gripped her blood soaked knife and watched the scene unfold.

Shifting back to human size Willow sits on the ground next to Hak. "I don't think you're mean." She says smiling down at him. Willow was slightly confused by his comment, not understanding why he thought he had done something wrong.

@CelestiaVanGuard

With supernatural speed Nyx leaped from the shadows, pain and adrenaline coursing through his body. He sunk his teeth into the boy who had shot him whilst he was distracted talking to the other boy.

@LegenDarius

Last edited by a moderator:
Enki reached the canteen, he wonders what could have happened to start a fight. "Hope it didnt get to bad." He gets his book out for the final time, starts to read and ends up sleeping again.

Kyzaba's mouth grew wider and wider as more blood was shed. Indeed, as a demon, he was completely different from his normal, human form. With a shriek, he sent a ball of blue fire from his hand toward the direction of the vampire. He immediately turned to the girl when he was finished with his blue flame attack.

Corvus let out a bloodcurdling scream as the monster suddenly sunk his fangs into his neck. In agony, he dropped his revolver. As the vampire drained the elf's blood, Corvus gritted his teeth and with all his strength, screamed "GLITCH!" A sudden incandescent light, as bright as the sudden light from the flashbang, enveloped the vampire and completely blinded him. When it subsided, Corvus was nowhere to be found, leaving only his gun as evidence that he was ever there.

@GingerBread

Hak hoped he hadn't gone to far with that, but he was also relieved that she seemed to like it too.

"The wind...that's what I'm one with...and that's the way it's been my whole life, you know I haven't met anyone that I've ever wanted

to spend more time with than you..." He says whilst smiling and laughing. The wind blows around them with a gentle breeze as he said so.

@OceanBunny

Nyx Screeched in pain as the light burned his retinas. Due to the blood nyx had taken he started healing. As the light died down he saw a fireball coming towards him and the other boy shooting a blue flame at the girl he was fighting, Nyx threw his remaining dagger at the boy, he would not let this kill be taken from him. As he threw the dagger he was hit by the incoming fireball sending him flying backwards causing him massive pain.

@Kyzaba @TheCreator645

Corvus reappeared in the hallway near the infirmary. His vision was hazy, but he could make out that he was about 20 meters from the infirmary. Salvation was so close, but Corvus hadn't the strength to speak much less make his way there. And so the elf collapsed on the floor due to blood loss, his strength escaping him once more.

"-Corvus!"

Pandora yelled in a panic, watching as her friend disappeared after being attacked by the vampire. Suddenly, she was hit by a blue ball of flame, and she was knocked down, pain flooding her body.

Hak still holding onto her hand pulls her in closer keeping a firm grip on her as though he didn't want her to go.

(Good time, I need to go catch up on some sleep sorry, I can resume in a bit :) )

When Nyx got off of the ground pain tearing through his body, he decided to end this fight as he would not allow the boy to win as the boy was in a position of power right now. Nyx decided to cast a spell that would cause everyone in the immediate area blood to boil inside their veins, he started chanting the words under his breath, the words getting louder and louder as he neared the end of the spell.

@Kyzaba @TheCreator645 (If you want to stop me be quick about it ;) )

Pandora looked over to the vampire who had bit into her friend moments before. She looked at him angrily, her eyes glowing red once again. Without thought, she quickly grabbed her knife and slammed the blade towards him viciously.

She then dropped her knife, as a hot pain ran through her blood. She dropped back down to the floor, grimacing in pain before she let out a painful scream.

Nyx smiled at the sight of the girl in pain and savored the scream she let out before he saw the boy was still standing and not in pain, he mentally cursed himself. The boy was a demon his blood was already boiling, he saw the gun that the boy he had bitten had dropped and shambled towards it, as he was picking it up his vision started to get hazy due to fact he had cast such a powerful spell, he pointed the gun towards the boy hardly able to hold it up, he fired the gun just before passing out.

@Kyzaba @TheCreator645

Users who are viewing this thread

Back