• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

GingerBread said:
Nyx frowned as he saw a tear fall from Miyuki's eyes "Would you like to talk about It? " Nyx wrapped an arm around her and gently pulled her closer, trying to comfort her "It's okay if you don't want to. But if you do want to talk about it, I'll listen" Nyx gave Miyuki a comforting smile. Nyx didn't want to see Miyuki sad at all, so he wanted to do anything he could to cheer her up.
@OceanBunny
Miyuki blushed as her pulled her close, her tail swishing excitedly. 'Maybe he does want to hear it.. How could I ever have hated this sweet boy?' She asked herself. "They were human hunters.. they had sen my parents shift, as well as the ice we produce.." She started sadly. "They chased us for days. Calling us unnatural and monsters. If my mum hadn't hid me the last night I would've shared their fate."

@OceanBunny[/URL]
Willow giggled and moved closer to him. "Buildings are new, And all the different non-animal or plant species I've met. And most of the food." She told him. "I like it here though, I got to meet you." She blushed and smiled at him.

(sorry work is trying to kill me or something >.>)

(
@Mango It should start wearing off during 7th period and be gone at the beginning of athletics. It's 3rd period now unless we've switched to 4th period supernatural studies while I've been gone.)

OceanBunny said:
Miyuki blushed as her pulled her close, her tail swishing excitedly. 'Maybe he does want to hear it.. How could I ever have hated this sweet boy?' She asked herself. "They were human hunters.. they had sen my parents shift, as well as the ice we produce.." She started sadly. "They chased us for days. Calling us unnatural and monsters. If my mum hadn't hid me the last night I would've shared their fate."
Nyx frowned as he heard Miyuki's story, he knew what it felt like to be called names because of what you were. He never let it get to him, But he hated hearing that Miyuki had been called these things. Nyx quickly calmed down and smiled gently at Miyuki "I'm sorry that you had to go through that" Nyx began gently rubbing Miyuki's arm "I don't understand why anyone would hurt anyone as lovely as you, even I don't want to" Nyx smiled warmly at her

@OceanBunny

Lotusy said:
(Happy birfday!)
"Well hell yea there's something wrong with you Jackal. And something wrong with me, too..." Jay blushed and turned away from the shapeshifter on top of him. He'd only met the boy once, but somehow, he feltstrangely attracted to him. "Hey, Jackal. Random question, but do you.. like me right now?"

@mewbot5408
jackal blushed."well yeah i like you but i love pluto,he's my one and only.....ahh but i have that feeling i get when i see pluto sleeping some times and i wanna ya know.." he said

Kat's face filled with shock, confused as all feeling for this boy left. Like leaves being blow away by a leaf blower. Kat turned his face to look at Columbus "The fuck just happened?" Kat asked, hoping this would all be over.

@LokiofSP sorry, blame fallout 4

Kat continued to look at the boy confused "why did I randomly love you?" Kat realised that the boy was still resting on his shoulder "do you still like me? If so leave, I don't like you." Kat rolled his eyes, annoyed by what happened.

@LokiofSP

GingerBread said:
Nyx frowned as he heard Miyuki's story, he knew what it felt like to be called names because of what you were. He never let it get to him, But he hated hearing that Miyuki had been called these things. Nyx quickly calmed down and smiled gently at Miyuki "I'm sorry that you had to go through that" Nyx began gently rubbing Miyuki's arm "I don't understand why anyone would hurt anyone as lovely as you, even I don't want to" Nyx smiled warmly at her
@OceanBunny
Miyuki smiled as Nyx comforted her. "It's alright.. It was a long time ago. But that's why I stay in leopard form most of the time. The zoo trappers found me not long after that and I was afraid to shift so I was at the zoo until Willow rescued me." She finished the story of her life before coming to Lakoria.

@OceanBunny[/URL]
"Christmas! That was new, I liked Christmas." Willow giggled, remembering her adventure with secret santa gift buying.

"Well, geez Jackal, I feel the same way." Jay scratched at the back of his head awkwardly. "And gods no! I like you, but I don't want to do that! We're minors, buddy!" He ruffled the top of Jackal's hair, smiling. "Either way, I still feel really in love with you... what do you feel like doing now?"

@mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
OceanBunny said:
Miyuki smiled as Nyx comforted her. "It's alright.. It was a long time ago. But that's why I stay in leopard form most of the time. The zoo trappers found me not long after that and I was afraid to shift so I was at the zoo until Willow rescued me." She finished the story of her life before coming to Lakoria.
"Well I'm glad Willow rescued you, otherwise I would've never met you" Nyx smiled at Miyuki "And I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. And if anyone does just tell me and I'll sort it out for you" Nyx offered, wanting to make sure Miyuki was happy all the time.

@OceanBunny

--------------------0000----------------

The school bell rang loudly throughout the school as it signaled the third period ending and the fourth period; supernatural studies beginning.

Mr Pierce was sitting at his desk at the front of his class. He was checking through various papers that were sitting on his desk while he waited for the students to arrive for his class.

@Lotusy @Archdemon @Sicarius @mewbot5408 @Magical Squid Senpai @EveryoneElse

Sean stared at Raven, but turned back as the bell rang. "Oh it looks like we must be separated now My Love! But don't worry I'll come back to you, it hurts me to leave but I must! Goodbye!"

Sean sadly walked down the hallway and entered Supernatural studies as he sadly sat by the window staring out in eternal sadness.

@Sicarius

@Archdemon

"Don't bother." Raven said as he watched Sean walk away. He turned around and started walking in the opposite direction before turning back and running up to Sean. He wrapped his arms awkwardly behind his back... as if he was giving a weird sort of hug. Letting go shortly thereafter, Raven ran to the bathroom and began to throw water in his face. "What. Is WRONG with me?!"

GingerBread said:
"Well I'm glad Willow rescued you, otherwise I would've never met you" Nyx smiled at Miyuki "And I promise that I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. And if anyone does just tell me and I'll sort it out for you" Nyx offered, wanting to make sure Miyuki was happy all the time.
@OceanBunny

Nyx was shocked when Miyuki said that she loved him What do I do? I don't love her back do I? Even if I did, I'm going out with Jay Nyx was internally panicking but on the outside he looked expressionless I can't just say nothing or say that I don't love her back, because that might hurt her feelings. And the more time I spend with her, The more I feel I couldn't stand being away from her for long Nyx found himself getting lost in Miyuki's eyes Jay would understand....wouldn't he? Nyx was conflicted on what to do and was quiet for a couple of seconds. But to him it felt like hours "I Think I'm in love with you too"

@OceanBunny

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Ami opened her mouth to say something. As Emma had already ran off, she closed it again. She took Emmas hand and went inside with her, already clinging onto Emma before the movie had even started.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]

GingerBread said:
Nyx was shocked when Miyuki said that she loved him What do I do? I don't love her back do I? Even if I did, I'm going out with Jay Nyx was internally panicking but on the outside he looked expressionless I can't just say nothing or say that I don't love her back, because that might hurt her feelings. And the more time I spend with her, The more I feel I couldn't stand being away from her for long Nyx found himself getting lost in Miyuki's eyes Jay would understand....wouldn't he? Nyx was conflicted on what to do and was quiet for a couple of seconds. But to him it felt like hours "I Think I'm in love with you too"

@OceanBunny
'I can't believe I just told him that. What about Willow? And he has a boyfriend..' Miyuki was internally freaking out after her confession, more so because of his silence. Her thoughts went dead as she registered what he said. She blushed and smiled, placing her hand over his. 'How can he make me so happy?' She wondered.

(I feel bad about all the couples I tore apart now Dx)

Ami hid her face on Emmas chest as she clinged onto her and repeatedly muttered. "Science has failed, now Emma must save me! Science has failed, now Emma must save me! Science..."

@Mango

OceanBunny said:
'I can't believe I just told him that. What about Willow? And he has a boyfriend..' Miyuki was internally freaking out after her confession, more so because of his silence. Her thoughts went dead as she registered what he said. She blushed and smiled, placing her hand over his. 'How can he make me so happy?' She wondered.
(I feel bad about all the couples I tore apart now Dx)
Nyx smiled warmly at Miyuki, the doubt of whether this was right or not still lingering in the back of his mind, though Nyx ignored it. "So, What would you like to do now?" Nyx asked, still not sure completely sure what people do in relationships "We could always go to lesson and listen to someone drone on" He suggested jokingly.

@OceanBunny (I imagine everything is going to be awkward after it wears off. And I'm pretty sure there's only like two couples in the whole of Lakoria xP )

GingerBread said:
Nyx smiled warmly at Miyuki, the doubt of whether this was right or not still lingering in the back of his mind, though Nyx ignored it. "So, What would you like to do now?" Nyx asked, still not sure completely sure what people do in relationships "We could always go to lesson and listen to someone drone on" He suggested jokingly.
@OceanBunny (I imagine everything is going to be awkward after it wears off. And I'm pretty sure there's only like two couples in the whole of Lakoria xP )
"We can go to class if you want. That is the purpose of school.. Or we can do something else." Miyuki said, not really sure what people would normally do. "I just want to spend time with you."

(yea but Miyuki's with half of one and Willow's with half of the other xD )

Pluto nodded, "Christmas was very fun!"

'Heh Ploot. We should shut up and get to class!'

'Maybe we can separate them in class...'

"Yeah, I guess we should go now. I don't want to get in trouble. Let's go together!"

@OceanBunny

OceanBunny said:
"We can go to class if you want. That is the purpose of school.. Or we can do something else." Miyuki said, not really sure what people would normally do. "I just want to spend time with you."
(yea but Miyuki's with half of one and Willow's with half of the other xD )
"It's probably best that We go to class, otherwise I'll probably end up getting a detention. And then we won't be able to spend as much time together" Nyx smiled warmly at Miyuki as he stood up and offered her his hand.

@OceanBunny

(I'm going to go sleep now guys, Wish I didn't have to. God damn human bodies needing to go unconscious for 6+ hours :P )

@OceanBunny[/URL]
"I like class, there's lots of interesting things to learn." Willow said with a smile. "Yea we can sit together!" She said happily. Her wings fluttered and lifted her back to her feet. She held her hand out to Pluto.

GingerBread said:
"It's probably best that We go to class, otherwise I'll probably end up getting a detention. And then we won't be able to spend as much time together" Nyx smiled warmly at Miyuki as he stood up and offered her his hand.

@OceanBunny

(I'm going to go sleep now guys, Wish I didn't have to. God damn human bodies needing to go unconscious for 6+ hours :P )
"To class then." Miyuki agreed, wanting to spend as much time as possible with him. She took his hand and allowed him to help her up.

(good night! I should sleep too >.>)

OceanBunny said:
"To class then." Miyuki agreed, wanting to spend as much time as possible with him. She took his hand and allowed him to help her up.
"I think it's supernatural studies" Nyx said as he started walking towards class, gently pulling Miyuki along with him What if Jay is there? Will he hate me? Nyx began to get worried but tried to keep a smile on his face, so he wouldn't worry Miyuki.

@OceanBunny

GingerBread said:
"I think it's supernatural studies" Nyx said as he started walking towards class, gently pulling Miyuki along with him What if Jay is there? Will he hate me? Nyx began to get worried but tried to keep a smiled on his face, so he wouldn't worry Miyuki.

@OceanBunny
Miyuki smiled up at him and held tight to his hand as they walked. 'I wonder if Willow will be there, she loves class.. or Jay.. this is so weird.' She let her thoughts wander. 'Buts he's so cute and thoughtful and nice.. How did I not notice any of this before. I didn't think I'd ever feel safe with anyone but Willow.. He's perfect.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back