• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

The snakes just stared at her. 'What!? Why now?'

'Stop complimenting each other like that!'

'Ah! What is happening!?'

Pluto still didn't know what to say, he didn't want to sound stupid! "Do you uh...want to go for a walk? Or something?"

@OceanBunny

It's nice to be able to talk to you to" Nyx smiled at Miyuki "And if you're okay being that form, would you like to go for a walk? I'm not sure about you but I'd rather not stay in this classroom any longer than I need to. And we can stay on the campus if you'd prefer"

@OceanBunny

'I don't know.. I just get this feeling when i look at him, like he's everything I ever wanted.' Willow smiled at the snakes, blushing at her own thoughts. "I'd love to go for a walk!" Her wings fluttered excitedly, lifting her off the ground momentarily.

@Magical Squid Senpai (lol you both asked to go for a walk xD )

"I like talking to you too." Miyuki said, smiling brightly. "A walk sounds nice. I don't have to attend classes anyway since I'm not a student."

@GingerBread (My fingers are frozen!! stupid snow ._.)

Stood up and offered Miyuki his hand "Shall we go then?" Nyx asked as he smiled warmly at Miyuki She seems really nice, I regret being so mean to her in the past now. At least she doesn't seem to hold it against me

@OceanBunny (I wish i had snow, England just gets rain that starts and stops and really cold wind :/ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Pluto smiled, "o-ok! I don't really know my way around the school yet...but we can see where we end up!" He chuckled.

'I hope we end up the real world!'

'My head hurts!'

@OceanBunny

(How long will this last? It will be awkward for everyone.)

Archdemon said:
Sean flirty smirk turned into a big grin as he grabbed Ravens hand spun him around dipped him and kissed his hand "My love, I too feel that we are meant for each other, to embrace each other when times are down, let me show you the world Babe." Sean grew ever closer to Raven and had his hands on his hips as he stared deeply into his eyes.
@Sicarius
"What the actual f-" Raven stopped. He turned his head to the side to hide his blush. He then turned back to face Sean, puzzled. "Did you just... qoute Aladdin?! You sick, demented, Disney tinker-DELL." Raven quickly tore his hand away from him, and rubbed it with his opposite hand.

He just kissed my hand...

and it felt... sexy.

Raven wanted so bad to actually escape this. But could he? He started to walk away from Sean in a mad attempt to find an exit, but stopped. At this point for some reason, he already missed the strange man. Hesitatingly gravitating back to him, Raven looked back unto Sean.

Ask him what is his name.

"What is your problem?" Raven asked.

@OceanBunny[/URL]

(How long will this last? It will be awkward for everyone.)
(For real... lol)

"We shall." Miyuki giggled and blushed, taking his hand. Her tail swished excitedly and her heart raced as their skin touched.

@GingerBread (We haven't had much snow this year. Its only stuck for a day or two at a time :/ )

Willow giggled.
"I don't know my way around either. I'm sure wherever we end up will be as amazing as you." She smiled and offered Pluto her hand.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Nyx smiled and gently pulled Miyuki out of the classroom before going outside and turning toward Miyuki "So, Do you want to go anywhere particular on the campus?" Nyx smiled at her "Or do you just want to walk around and talk? I'd like to get to know you better anyways"

@OceanBunny

Pluto smiled and took her hand, walking out of the classroom. "Thanks... Well then lets go get Lost together!"

'Oh my goooooosh! Your both killing me!'

'I wanna go home.'

'This is just a weird dream. It will be over soon....'

@OceanBunny

(We had snow last night! But not enough.)

Sicarius said:
"What the actual f-" Raven stopped. He turned his head to the side to hide his blush. He then turned back to face Sean, puzzled. "Did you just... qoute Aladdin?! You sick, demented, Disney tinker-DELL." Raven quickly tore his hand away from him, and rubbed it with his opposite hand.
He just kissed my hand...

and it felt... sexy.

Raven wanted so bad to actually escape this. But could he? He started to walk away from Sean in a mad attempt to find an exit, but stopped. At this point for some reason, he already missed the strange man. Hesitatingly gravitating back to him, Raven looked back unto Sean.

Ask him what is his name.

"What is your problem?" Raven asked.

(For real... lol)
Sean smiled sexily, if that even is a thing. "My problem my darling is that you're the most beautiful thing I've ever saw! Oh beg my pardon! I forgot to tell you my name Babe! The Names Sean Fitzgerald! We're made for each other! Come, join me on the beautiful journey called...... Love!"

Sean walked over to Raven with his hair waving in the wind, his smile glinting off the light, his muscles bulging from his go thing attire, his eyes too shined and sparkled. He was the perfect man of Ravens dream.

((Oh god, this is just getting weirder and weirder every second that passes.))

@Sicarius

@Lotusy

Jackal had flopped on the floor at jays feet tail flicking side to side annoyed he sounded like he was crying but he was in cat form. he shifted to human sniffing and pinned down jay staring suddenly frowning."hey..."

"I'll go anywhere as long as its with you." Miyuki said smiling up at Nyx. "I want to get to know you as well. I feel like we were made for each other." Miyuki blushed as she realized what she had said. Biting her lip, she hoped she wouldn't scare him off.

@GingerBread

Willow's heart skipped a beat as he took her hand. "I don't mind being lost as long as I'm with you." She smiled up at him, happy to be so close. 'If this is a dream I hope it never ends.'

@Magical Squid Senpai (we didnt get much either but i was outside in 14 degree weather for 3 hours xD my fingers were froze)

'Uuuugh!'

"Pluto please. Come to your senses.'

Pluto walked with Willow around the school till they kind of were lost. They were at a part of the school that Pluto had never been to before. "... Well atleast its quiet!" He chuckled, "do you know where we are?"

@OceanBunny

OceanBunny said:
"I'll go anywhere as long as it's with you." Miyuki said smiling up at Nyx. "I want to get to know you as well. I feel like we were made for each other." Miyuki blushed as she realized what she had said. Biting her lip, she hoped she wouldn't scare him off.
Nyx was slightly stunned by what Miyuki had said No, I'm going out with Jay, This is just a friendship not a relationship, right? Nyx was conflicted, he loved Jay more than anyone else right? Nyx looked up at Miyuki's face and smiled Maybe she's right, maybe we were made for each other, I didn't become even friends with Jay this quickly..... Jay would understand right? Nyx felt guilty, he didn't want to turn Miyuki down, but he didn't want to break up with Jay.

Nyx kept his gaze on the ground for a couple of seconds before looking back up at Miyuki and warmly smiling. Nyx held his arms out, gesturing for a hug. He wasn't sure what to say at the moment, so he opted for a hug instead.

@OceanBunny

Jay winced as he was suddenly tackled to the ground. Before he could get a good look at his assailant, his vision was clouded with a hot pink. When he opened hos eyes, he saw... "Jackal?" The boy sounded like he was sniffling and crying... and he was somehow attractive to Jay. "H-holy crap. Are you ok, buddy?"

@mewbot5408

Archdemon said:
Sean smiled sexily, if that even is a thing. "My problem my darling is that you're the most beautiful thing I've ever saw! Oh beg my pardon! I forgot to tell you my name Babe! The Names Sean Fitzgerald! We're made for each other! Come, join me on the beautiful journey called...... Love!"
Sean walked over to Raven with his hair waving in the wind, his smile glinting off the light, his muscles bulging from his go thing attire, his eyes too shined and sparkled. He was the perfect man of Ravens dream.

((Oh god, this is just getting weirder and weirder every second that passes.))

@Sicarius
(I am most uncomfortable, yes. Lol)
Raven winced at Sean's bold words. Who did this guy think he was?

I think this guy is sexy

"Shut up." He told himself as he shook the thought from his head. He turned his head away once again, only this time he spoke to Sean. "I've already been down that path... and the last person I went on that journey with I snapped their neck." He looked back at Sean. "Do you want me to break yours? Because so far that's the route it looks like you're taking."

@Archdemon

"No, I'm not sure where we are.. Its nice tough." Willow smiled, happy to be alone with Pluto. "Do you want somewhere to sit down? Or berries?" She asked, looking up at the sky and wondering howvshe'd never noticed him before.

@Magical Squid Senpai

Miyuki smiled and stepped into his arms. Her tail swished happily as she started to pur.
'What's going on here.. I thought we hated each other.. But he's so cute and he smells really nice.. what am I thinking!?' Miyuki's thoughts raced as she hugged him. Her heart sped up and she blushed, embarrassed by her thoughts but wanting to stay close to him.

@GingerBread

Columbus pulled Kat along with a smile, bringing him to the Zgndshmvwb (Yes I just hit random things on my keyboard, don't judge me) Theater. He looked at it with a grin still present, "Here it is! Zgndshmvwb theater! The best theater in town, complete with recliner chairs and FREE food and drink for 10$!"

@metalcity (So sorry for the wait, I completly forgot about this :P )

For someone who I thought I hated, she's really nice. Why did I hate her in the first place? Nyx wasn't sure how to answer his own question and gave up, deciding to just enjoy the hug. After a few seconds Nyx gently got out of the hug and smiled at Miyuki "So, Is there anything you'd like to know about me? Because if we're going to talk about ourselves, we might as well get Me, the most boring person, out the way first" Nyx joked as he smiled warmly at Miyuki

@OceanBunny

"Jesus! What's in the drinks? Unicorn tears?" Kat joked as they entered, he let go of Columbus's hand and pulled out his wallet. "Shall I buy you a drink? My love." Kat asked in a joyful tone.

@LokiofSP (oh fine I see ;_; I'm that easy to forget about)

Lotusy said:
Jay winced as he was suddenly tackled to the ground. Before he could get a good look at his assailant, his vision was clouded with a hot pink. When he opened hos eyes, he saw... "Jackal?" The boy sounded like he was sniffling and crying... and he was somehow attractive to Jay. "H-holy crap. Are you ok, buddy?"
@mewbot5408
Jackal whimpered his tail swishing side to side and he looked torn staring at Jay with teary eyes. "Jay...there's something wrong with me!!" He said and his face was deep red blushing.

(Jackal is more aware of things...)

Columbus turned at the unicorn tears part and spoke with a straight face, "Yes, they actually do have unicorn tears...I would love a drink."

@metalcity (No its not that, it's mah birfday, so I've been busy, Im trying to reply best I can while doing other things)

LokiofSP said:
Columbus turned at the unicorn tears part and spoke with a straight face, "Yes, they actually do have unicorn tears...I would love a drink."

@metalcity (No its not that, it's mah birfday, so I've been busy, Im trying to reply best I can while doing other things)
(Happy birfday!)

"Well hell yea there's something wrong with you Jackal. And something wrong with me, too..." Jay blushed and turned away from the shapeshifter on top of him. He'd only met the boy once, but somehow, he feltstrangely attracted to him. "Hey, Jackal. Random question, but do you.. like me right now?"

@mewbot5408

Willow sat down next to Pluto with a smile. As she sat there watching him berry vines began to grow around them. Looping and swirling with her emotions. Raspberries and strawberries grew along the vines. "So tell me about you."

@Magical Squid Senpai

Miyuki pouted as he pulled away. She blushed and looked down, not sure why she felt so empty without his touch. "I want to know everything about you." She said, smiling as she lifted her gaze back to his.

@GingerBread

Happy Birfday!! @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back