• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

OceanBunny said:
"It's not that I don't like not being one.. I just feel safer as one." Miyuki said glancing up at him before looking back down at her lap. 'Why am I telling him this..' She wondered as she played with her tail.
Nyx gave Miyuki a sad concerned look "Why do you feel safer as one?" Nyx Looked away from Miyuki as he felt a twinge of guilt Is it because of me? because i've always threatened her? Is that why she isn't looking at me? Nyx thought as he started to feel more guilt "It's not because of me is it?" Nyx asked, silently hoping it wasn't.

@OceanBunny

Last edited by a moderator:
Emma Emma's heart skipped a beat after Ami didn't immediately reject her. "Wow!" She said. "I have really low standards for myself!" Before she could hug Ami again, she remembered to introduce herself. "Oh, where are my manners? I'm Emma," she said, and Golem trotted up next to the two. "This is Golem. I guess he's kinda like a robot, but magical!" She said the last part with glitter falling from her hands. "Go ahead and show me this robot!"

@Ami the breadling

Columbus took in a breath, and looked Kat in the eye, "O-okay...I think your amazing in almost every way, you look nice and every step you take makes my heart go crazy..."

@metalcity (Sorry, thought I posted this)

Kat smiled as he looked back into Columbus's eyes "What nice things to say about me, guess I should repay the favour. You have one of the most attractive and interesting personality's I have had the delight to come across. You look amazing, my eyes can't take it but stay attracted to you." Kat lovingly replied, he continued to look into his eyes.

@LokiofSP

Sean flirty smirk turned into a big grin as he grabbed Ravens hand spun him around dipped him and kissed his hand "My love, I too feel that we are meant for each other, to embrace each other when times are down, let me show you the world Babe." Sean grew ever closer to Raven and had his hands on his hips as he stared deeply into his eyes.

@Sicarius

Ami took Emmas hand and hopped ahead. "I am Ami. Hop, hop, skip, jump.", she said. She led Emma to her room, gladly showing her the unfinished robot. "This is Ace. I sadly have no gears and materials to build hin further.", she said with a sad tone and expression.

@Mango

Kat chuckled at what Columbus said "I guess it is, but this ain't no movie." Kat told him "Should we go then? I'll pay." Kat asked while offering Columbus his hand.

@LokiofSP (can't wait for this to wear off and have kats reaction xD )

"So, where shall we go? my love." kat asked, he started to walk towards the exit of the males toilets holding onto Columbus hand.

@LokiofSP (sorry if my replies take some time, just found out I can change settings on my headphone speakers so trying to make them perfect)

"If you say so." Kat happily replied as he walked out of the toilets with Columbus. "We leaving the school grounds then?" Kat asked, making sure he knew where they were going.

@LokiofSP

"Okay then." Kat replied as he made his way to the school gates "As I am new in the area, I'm not sure where a cinema is. Sure we can find one." Kat stated generally as he thought of the best location one would be.

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Ami took Emmas hand and hopped ahead. "I am Ami. Hop, hop, skip, jump.", she said. She led Emma to her room, gladly showing her the unfinished robot. "This is Ace. I sadly have no gears and materials to build hin further.", she said with a sad tone and expression.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]

Ami got herself a small box, climbing it to kiss Emma. "Thank you soooo much!", she said, climbing down again. She kissed golem on the cheek. "Thank you too, of course.", she said. Then she collected the parts. She stuffed them into a box. "I will build ut later, i want to spent time with you, Emma. I feel awkwardly drawn to you..."

@Mango

"No, it's not your fault." Miyuki quickly reassured him, looking back up into his eyes. "It's my parents.." Her tone turned sad as she thought about them. 'He doesn't want to hear about this.' She told herself, giving him a small smile.

@GingerBread

Nyx felt a bit better when Miyuki told him it wasn't his fault but frowned again when she took on a sadder tone "Would you like to talk about it? It might help." Nyx suggested, not wanting to see Miyuki sad "Though you don't have to if you don't want to"

@OceanBunny (I can finally remember Miyuki's name :D )

Emma Emma got an excited blush as Ami kissed her, which she found strangely attractive for some reason. When she had to use a box to reach Emma's face, it was also strangely cute to Emma. "I feel that attraction too, Ami." Emma said quitely. "Want to go out? I don't know where to go to, but I'm sure it would be good with you!" She said, suggesting it louder than before.

@Ami the breadling

Amis ears stood stright as her tail exitedly jumped from one side to the other. "Yes! I mean... i never went out with anybody... but... I would like to do so with you...", she said exitedly and jumped up and down like a kid.

@Mango

"I've never really talked about it before." Miyuki said, not sure if talking would be a good idea or not. "I haven't spent much time in this form since I lost them though.. Do you like this form?" She asked curiously, eats twitching slightly as she waited for a response.

@GingerBread (good job xD )

"It's nice to meet you Pluto." Willow said, blushing lightly. 'Yes I did talk to you.. I'm a fairy I candle am to animals.' She replied to the snakes, thinking how cute they were.

@Magical Squid Senpai

"I think you look nice" Nyx replied honestly "But it only matters whether you feel comfortable or not, I don't mind" Nyx smiled warmly at Miyuki Maybe she's just staying like that so she can talk to me, I could always ask Willow for some of her blood so me and Miyuki could talk in a form she seems to be more comfortable in. Nyx thought, deciding to keep that as an option if Miyuki started to feel uncomfortable not being a leopard.

@OceanBunny

'Why you talk to our Pluto??'

'Pluto I thought you were gay? Making us gay? But now straight?? Talking to a girl?? What are you doing?!'

Pluto didn't know what to say, so he just blurted it out, "I -I think you are really cute!!" He blushed and turned away.

@OceanBunny

"I'm okay in this form. I've been getting more used to it, eating meals with Willow." Miyuki said, trying to reassure him that she was alright staying how they were. "There should be no danger in this form while on campus anyway. And I like being able to talk to you."

@GingerBread

'I'm talking to him because I think he's cute and would like to get to know him.' Willow blushed at Pluto's compliment. "I think you're cute too." She said shyly.

@Magical Squid Senpai (oh the pour confused snakes xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back