• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

@mewbot5408[/URL] @GingerBread
Xren sighed and pinned down the gorgon with a smirk looking down at him."no. Geez...I'm not some stray mutt like jackal who'd actually like his ears scratched and wags his tail happily getting hyper if you even mention the word fish in front of him...and don't get me started on the Damn string, toilet paper, and catnip incident...."He said shaking his head annoyed."and I don't know where I went wrong with him....He can't act a smidge human.."He complained about the shifter even mentioning Jackal's

Little weak spots.

Pluto just laid there, trying to think of what to do about Xren and hunting. "Well I don't want you to hurt my friends! And if you fight Nyx then he will surely hurt you! And I don't want Jackal to get hurt!" He sighed heavily, nothing seemed to be working. But he did make a mental note to remember the little things about Jackal..." So what can I do to get you to stop?"

@mewbot5408

Sean just shook his head in an irritated manner at the weird shit going on in front of him. He turned his head to Ami "You wanna know what your gonna apologize for? For being rude when trying to apologize for the science experiment, that was completely unnecessary and I'm making sure you apologize because of it! Now I'm gonna help with the situation over there with the tall pale guy, and don't you dare move an inch cause I have your scent and I will track you down."

He spoke with a more angry tone and if you listened very closely you could possibly hear a little growl in his throat. He somewhat stomped over to the ghoulish type man and stood next to Nyx, he was studying the tall ghoul thinking of a way to knock him the fuck out so whatever voodoo bullshit that's going on will be fixed. He thought on all possibilities such as disabling the nerves connecting to the brain to deactivate the body and cut off all movements, just straight up hit him upside the head with full force boxer styled, choke him out to cut off his supply of oxygen to knock him out that way. Yes Sean is able to do all of this since he's been alive longer than most people at this school and he's learned many fighting styled over the Eight hundred years that he's lived.

@Ami the breadling
@LegenDarius @mewbot5408 @GingerBread @LokiofSP @Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

Last edited by a moderator:
Tears ran down Amis face again as Sean got angry at her. As he walked away, Ami started to play obline chess on her tablet. She finished most of her matched counters off in 4-7 moves. She quickly got bored and started playing Angry Birds again. She made all levels in one try but she loved the cute birds, pigs and sounds.

@Archdemon @LegenDarius

Nyx turned to look at sean"Touch him and you'll die along with him, this is my kill" Nyx threatened as he summoned Richard by his side before walking over to Pluto and Xren/Jackel "I could just trap you as a cat or i could turn pluto into a cat and you can hunt him" Nyx suggested, not really caring what happened.

@Magical Squid Senpai @mewbot5408 @Archdemon

"I never said you couldn't but i wanted to kill him, and that would've been a more permanent solution" Nyx sheathed both his daggers before looking back at Pluto "So that your boyfriend? You must really love cats, don't you eat them?" Nyx had a wry smile plastered on his face "Do you eat him?"

@Magical Squid Senpai @mewbot5408

Corvus stood there, the people around him barely noticing him as they went about their strange business. Tired of the whole thing, Corvus decided to put his cloak back on and walk outside to the courtyard at the rear of the school. The sun was in the zenith of the sky, and it beat down oppressively on Corvus's head. A memory triggered in Corvus' mind when he saw the grass landscape of the courtyard, and the extremely faint smell of ancient blood in the atmosphere.

Did... something happen here? he thought. He closed his eyes and tried to remember. And all he remembered were the fleeting images of an arachnoid monster, with its glistening fangs and its malevolent aura. Corvus staggered backwards.

"What the hell was that?" he asked, though the question was directed to no one in particular, his head almost in pain from that dizzy spell. But, refusing another headache, Corvus quickly shook it off. He found a comfortable, wide space and squatted. Then, glyphs appeared on his wrists in the likeness of Saturn's rings, and he braced his knuckles together, fingers facing away from him, as if he was forcing open a closed door.

With a violent swing, he opened a rift in space-time. An alternate space containing a world he could call his own. Inside he stepped in, and the color of the courtyard grass faded rather sharply into the neat, dark blue metal floor of the time rift.

Inside the rift was a firing range. The walls on the side were lined with an assortment of futuristic weapons, and directly in front of Corvus was several lanes for a firing range. It was like stepping into one's home, even though Corvus had never been here before. He just came here to escape the craziness and find his own kind of solace, but something about the place just clicked with him.

He grabbed a 3-round burst assault rifle off of the wall and entered one of the little lanes on the firing range. He planted the bi-pod of the weapon on the table and knelt down on one knee. Targets appeared from thin air in the distance as Corvus fitted the stock against his shoulder. Br-r-rt! Three bullets flew out of the barrel at supersonic speeds at a high rate of fire. They all successively embedded themselves into one target until it burst into pieces and digital glyphs with the third bullet. Something about that satisfied Corvus, and a smile appeared on his face. There he spent his time, practicing his accuracy and shooting skills, content to be by himself and away from all the insanity.

If you happen to be in the courtyard/want to interact, you can see Corvus in the firing range and you can hear him shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:
"As you wish lady willow and miss Miyuki." Kat smiled, they walked into the canteen "Could you get a table if I get the food? my lady." Kat asked as he started to approch the food bar. He found picked up a few chicken breasts and picked up a few types of chocolate bars, he also picked up a steak for himself. He paid for all then looked around for lady willow.

@OceanBunny (sorry if this sounds bland, wasn't sure how to make them get into the canteen with out it doing so.)

Magical Squid Senpai]"[COLOR=#cc99ff]No I don't eat cats."[/COLOR] Then Pluto got what he was getting at. He immediately blushed a dark red. [COLOR=#cc99ff]"N-no Nyx gross!!"[/COLOR] [I][COLOR=#006600]'He better not.'[/COLOR][/I] [I] [/I][I][COLOR=#b300b3]'They aren't even at that stage yet.'[/COLOR][/I] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL] @GingerBread
"What do you mean gross?" Nyx replied, feigning ignorance You're the one who eats cats, That's gross" Nyx smirked at Pluto

@Magical Squid Senpai @mewbot5408

Willow chose a table by the window and sat down. Miyuki shifted to kemonomimi form and sat down beside Willow. "I love chicken." She said happily. "I know you do." Willow giggled and Ruffles Miyuki's hair before turning to look for Kat.

@metalcity

Pluto shook his head, still blushing. "I don't eat cats. I don't like doing it. And I don't eat Jackal you weirdo." Pluto rolled Jackal off of him and sat up. He sighed, poking at Jackals side. "...Jackal, wake up!"

'Ask Nyx if he eats Jay.'

'
Gross.'

'
I never got to eat anyone...'

'That's cause you died a virgin.'

'Shut up! I was very good in bed!'

'Hmp.'

'No, since Nyx is the one with the pussy then ask him if Jay is the one eating him.'

Pluto shuddered at the gross thought. "I'm not asking him that Apep...." He mummbled.

@mewbot5408 @GingerBread

"The only bird I've tried to eat was a Phoenix and that was when i was a kitten, god that was awful" Nyx just mockingly stared into the distance and was silent for a second before turning his attention towards Pluto "What does Apep want to ask me? Has he reconsidered the haircut?"

@mewbot5408 @Magical Squid Senpai

kat found lady willow, he walked over just being able to hold everything. He placed the food on the table "My lady" Kat slid the chocolate over to her, then looked at miss Miyuki "miss miyuki" Kat placed the plate of chicken in front of her. Then sat down on the chair opposite to them. He placed his food directly in front of himself "bon appetit." Kat happily stated then he started to cut into his steak, letting the juices run out onto the plate.

@OceanBunny

"Mmmm." Willow smiled as the chocolate was set in front of her. She happily started eating it, growing raspberries around her wrist to eat with the chocolate. Miyuki purred lightly, her mouth watering at the smell of chicken. She picked up her fork and started eating with a content smile. "So how's you food?" Willow asked, looking up at cat as she enjoyed her chocolate and raspberries.

@metalcity

"It is great, my lady. How is yours?" Kat asked, he then made a firm cut into the steak. He ripped it off and each bit of meat let go from each other, looking like if the world was to rip open. Kat placed the chunk of meat in his mouth and started to chew it, releasing some remaining blood into his mouth, it was full of flavour.

@OceanBunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back