• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Sean just stared as Ami took a picture of him and left, he was just being reasonable. He turned to Jay and Nyx "Listen I'm sorry for doing what I did, it was wrong and stupid. Now I gotta go, bye."

Sean saw the events after Ami left and her disappearance into a bush. He jogged over to where Columbus, Pluto, and Jackal are, his eyes widened a little when Jackal punched Columbus making him fall to the ground. Why does everyone hate the zombie except Sean, Nyx and Jay? Sean got annoyed once but not enough to hate him.

Sean just shook his head "
Thats a bit much.... I don't wanna know..." He then stared at the bush where Ami went "Ami.... Wait are you crying? Look I'm sorry, I thought that by having you apolo....."

And she rushed to where Columbus landed, great way to ruin the heart to heart moment, fuck it. Might as well check on Columbus, some shitty day this turned out to be. He just walked towards the mini group with a more or less pissed off face, he tries to help and what happens? He gets threatened by some fuck all half-blooded vampire, is told he is hated by someone he just wants to be friends with even if she's weird, and his goddamn eyepatch is uncomfortable! He readjusted the eyepatch to a more comfortable position as he stopped in front of Columbus "Hey you alright there Laddie?"

Sean said not even paying attention to Ami anymore.

@Ami the breadling @LokiofSP

Ami realized Sean was there. She pulled at his shirt to get his attention. "Sorry... i know you hate me now...", she muttered. She was overwhelemd with so much new. Every second she felt different, none of that had she felt before. "Its just that i feel very weitd today. Mood switches every second.. I didnt even have a mood yesterday! Its so confusing... And to be honest i still do not know why everyone js mad at me.", she said, hoping thruth could help him helping her.

@Archdemon @LokiofSP @LegenDarius

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay realized how heated he was getting once Sean actually apologized to him. Usually, people didn't do that. He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. "Shit, my bad, my bad," he muttered, though Sean was probably a few feet out of earshot by then. The pigeon boy rolled his eyes as Jackal punched Columbus p, sending him flying. "Oh my goood. Can I not get a break? And why is it always the guy I can't heal?" He jogged after Columbus's body, only to find a small group congregating around him. Though he wanted to help, it seemed like everyone had their bases covered. Instead, he decided to pull Nyx aside. "Hey, Nyx. What was that out there? Everyone was really angry when you threatened them..."

@GingerBread @Archdemon (Not directly interacting with everyone else.)

Corvus stood there in silence, in awe of the group that had just come to him, or rather to their fallen friend. He showed no signs of movement, and at that point Corvus began to get worried. Corvus opened up his cloak and pushed it to his back and knelt down to inspect the fallen zombie. Checking his vitals would be of no use—he was undead. So Corvus just had to resorted to the ye olde method of poking him until he showed signs of life. Well, as much signs a zombie can offer anyway.

"Hey." Corvus called to him, his voice getting louder. "You alright man?" He awaited a response, with the gun on his thigh exposed.

@Ami the breadling

Columbus held his nose, he used Corvus's hand to get up and sighed, "Thank you sir...I'll just be one moment..." He stomped up to Jackle with purpose, turned the boy around and...

Extended his hand with a smile.
"Um hi! I'm Columbus, the boy you just punched! What's you name?"

@mewbot5408 @LegenDarius

Jackal's eyes widened and they changed to two different colors as he became taller and paler with messy purple hair no longer looking like jackal. The male smiled widely and stretched with a exhale. "Oh how it's been ages since I got to play, I've been asleep much too long...." He said and then looked down at the two smirking.

"The names xren and jackal is the one who owns this body..."He said snickering and licked his lips like he would eat them.

@Ami the breadling

@GingerBread

@Lotusy

@Archdemon

@LokiofSP

"Im already dead,I'm a ghoul"Xren giggled placing a finger to his lips. "Jackal doesn't know, due to some magic my soul is inhabiting his body now..don't tell him,cutie." He said and leaned down nipping at Pluto's ear. "Let me guess,your his mate?" He asked

Sean saw zombie boy get up and walked over to Jackal while listening to Ami. He turned his head slightly to the side acknowledging her "I wasn't mad at you, I was just trying to help you make amends so that nobody has a grudge against you, but you just completely reacted in a very rude manner and you kinda pissed me off. After this I'm making sure you apologize correctly and don't even try to argue cause I'm not in the mood, Understand?"

He didn't even try to hide his anger either, what she did really pissed him off. He turned his focus back to Columbus who was yelling out NOT TODAY SATAN, and saw jackal turn into some tall, pale dude. What in absolute fuck is going on today? Sean knows this school is about more or less supernatural and fantasy creatures but not to this extent where we have two completely different dudes morph into their separate bodies yet they still own the same one. Sean legitimately considered possibly going to a therapist after all the shit he's seen today.

@Ami the breadling @LokiofSP @LegenDarius @mewbot5408 @Magical Squid Senpai @Lotusy @GingerBread

Ami looked at Sean with a sad expression. "Thats alright if you tell me what to apologize for... I really do not know. I mean i warned everyone and did not force anyone. And i told them it was untested... So why is everyone mad at me? How is that my fault... I really want that to get cleared but i too want to understand...", she honestly told him, her ears hanging sadly just as her tail did.

@Archdemon @LegenDarius

The ghoul smiled evilly and leaned down grabbing Pluto by chin and leaned in giving him a rough forced kiss and stood up licking his lower lip. "Delicious. But now I need some real food...hmmm.." the 7foot tall male grow crossed his arms before snickering and unseating his claws eying nyx and Jay the everyone else. "You might wanna run, if I catch you you'll be food." He said and started running at nyx.

@Ami the breadling

@GingerBread

@Lotusy

@Archdemon

@LokiofSP

'Oh, that's it. I'm going to kill him.'

'How are you gonna do that?'

'
Pluto, throw me at him!!'

'He better not hurt Jay! Nyx can do whatever he wants...'

Pluto ran after Xren and wrapped his arms around him, trying to push him out of the way of Nyx's attack.

Nyx don't hurt him! You could hurt Jackal!"

@mewbot5408 @GingerBread @Lotusy

"But why wouldn't I want to hurt that annoying asshole, Jackel? This is the perfect excuse" Nyx replied, attempting to get Pluto to move away if he doesn't move, I can claim it was just an unintended casualty, while trying to save others. Not sure how much Jay will believe that though Nyx thought to himself as he unsheathed his other dagger.

@Magical Squid Senpai @Lotusy @mewbot5408

"Is there anything you would like to eat? I shall pay for everything. My lady." Kat asked, he placed his cigarette in his mouth again. While doing so he pulling out his wallet just to check how much he had, once he found he had more than enough he placed his wallet away and removed his cigarette exhaling the gases. Kat turned to miss Miyuki "Is there anything you would like? miss Miyuki." Kat asked, he held a gentle smile; He started to smoke again.

@OceanBunny (sorry, forgot that i had to reply.)

the ghoul was pushed over a bit as pluto had his arms around him and his expression changed to a confused one looking down at pluto. "........what are you doing?? i have to eat flesh...." he muttered annoyed staring at him with his mismatched eyes. "i'd advise against it........i guess i won't kill if you find me a suitable human or animal i can kill...i hunt my food." he mumbled.

@Ami the breadling

@GingerBread

@Lotusy

@Archdemon

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back