• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"Threw himself out of the wall? What is up with these people-" Jay rubbed his temples. "Ai yai yai. Nevermind. I really shouldn't need to be used to this kind of stuff." He picked up his tomatoes, eyeing the remaining club members. "Y'all saw nothing. Now let's leave." With that, he walked out of the room with Nyx. "Where to now?"

@GingerBread

"Thank you lady willow." Kat removed himself from his bow and started to roll up a cigarette, he pulled out a lighter and flipped open the cap. He ignited the flame and placed it on the end of the cigarette, he then took in the smoke before shortly blowing it out away from the others. "Should we go to our next lesson lady willow?" He asked kindly as he placed the tip of the cigarette in his mouth.

@OceanBunny

Willow watched Kat curiously as he lit his cigarette. "Yes, let's go to history." She said with a bright smile. Her wings fluttered behind her, lifting her slightly off the ground for a moment, in her excitement to learn about the world.

@metalcity

Pluto liked hearing about alot of the flowers. They definitely didn't have such colorful things at his home.

'Gah, are they talking about flowers now?'

'Yeah, we are in a garden after all.'

'I hate flowers....how gay can you get.'

'As long as they aren't kissing!'

Pluto looked at the rose that Jackal was holding. he had definitely seen a rose before, but he didn't know the meaning. "What does a rose stand for?" he asked.

@mewbot5408

"We could always go to lesson or we could go find a cheerleading team and see if they'd let you join in" Nyx grinned at Jay, trying to hold back a laugh "Or alternatively, we could go get an early lunch and go on a date together" Nyx warmly smiled at Jay as he shrugged his shoulders. Nyx's lips contorted into a cheshire grin "Of course we can always do that after you get some cheerleading practice in"

@Lotusy

Emma "You expect me to believe that you hit your head? Your face is bleeding, Tyrrell!" Emma said, and she pulled Tyrell's face to the side. "I don't know what orbs your are talking about, but we need you to get to he infirmary!" She said.

@DragonStorm

"I said I'm fine" he knew that she was worried about him but he was fine in his terms, or at least to him he was. Tyrrell moved his head away "don't worry about me" his tail swayed a bit before it wrapped around one of the chair legs.

@Mango

kat exhaled the fumes from the cigarette away from lady willow. "As you wish my lady." Kat kindly stated as he started to follow behind lady willow, he became intrigued by the wings that appeared behind lady Willow. "May I ask what your powers are my lady?" He Inquired, not sure what type of race would have these wings. Kat could only recall angles having wings but these didn't seem like those in anyway other than flying. He patiently followed waiting for a answer. While he waited he placed the cigarette in his mouth.

@OceanBunny

'Oooh, I'll take the black one! I'll give it to Nyx at his funeral.'

'I think I'm starting to like flowers....'

Pluto smiled, "hmm, who knew that they meant such different things....especially the red one..." He blushed and looked away.

'Oh my favorite is the WHITE one! It just really fits Pluto perfectly.' Coatl said with a demanding voice towards Jackal. Pluto just sighed, " I'm sorry about them...they like to act weird."

@mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
@mewbot5408[/URL]
jackal tilted his head listening to the snakes' comments as his tail swayed side to side. "hmmm...I kinda like your snakes, they keep things how you say interesting....not to mention being a shape shifter means I'm technically in touch with all animals since I can take on their form that includes the snake, though that form I have is a black tree viper..."

"I can communicate with plants and animals." Willow said, twirling around and walking backwards. "I can also grow and control plants." She smiled sweetly at him as roses bloomed on the vine wreath in her hair.

@metalcity

"Impressive lady willow, most splendid." He excitedly exclaimed watching her powers take place, it was fascinating to him "I take it that you are some type of plant creature then? my lady." Kat asked politely, still being drawn to the bright fragrant colours from both the roses and vines. He made slight hand movements with his hands as he spoke, then directed his hands to the cigarette to exhale the smoke.

@OceanBunny

Willow giggled and released Miyukis hand. Flapping her wings she lifted into the air and shifted to doll size. Flying over to Kat, she landed on his shoulder. "I'm a forest fairy." She said with a light tinkling laugh.

@metalcity

Kat was amazed to watch lady Willow transform into a smaller fairy, almost toy like. "What marvellous magic, lady willow. What a fascinating skill you have shown me. It is wonderful to be in your presence my lady." kat joyfully stated, amazed by her powers. Kind of making his weak in comparison, however Kat was wondering how powerful lady willow could be. "Would you be interested in viewing my powers lady willow? they are not as beautiful and elegant as yours but they are handy, just like yours. My lady." Kat asked, looking to the side to look at lady willow. He kindly smiled at her, while doing so he gently tapped his cigarette in the air to remove the excess ash on the tip.

@OceanBunny

"thank you" Willow said, blushing lightly at the compliment. Lifting back into the air she shifted again and landed lightly on the ground facing him once again. "I'd love to see your powers." She said, smiling up at him. Miyuki slid her hand back into Willow's, her tail swishing lightly behind her as she watched her mistress and Kat interact.

@metalcity

Magical Squid Senpai] [I][COLOR=#0000ff]'Lies!'[/COLOR][/I] [COLOR=#006600][I]'You just had to date a shapeshifter!'[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#cc99ff]"Really? Show me!" [/COLOR]Pluto said excitedly. [I][COLOR=#b300b3]'We don't need anymore snakes.'[/COLOR][/I] [I] [/I][I][COLOR=#b30000]'A viper....?'[/COLOR][/I] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26561-mewbot5408/ said:
@mewbot5408[/URL]
Jackal nodded and changed into a large black snake with blue eyes that was coiled up on the ground. "Like this?" He asked slithering on the ground looking up at Pluto.

Kat was surprised to say the least, he didn't expect lady willow to react like that to see his powers. "If you wish, my lady." Kat happily stated with a smile. He through his cigarette into the air, giving it enough room to transform. The slight red tip warmed up and started to travel across the whole stick, the paper out side burnt away and the tobacco lit up more and more as it started to change its structure. The tobacco started to turn to a dark and demonic steel colour, a metal ring was sounded as the red light faded and turned into a chain scythe. It started to descend back down to earth, Kat reached out and grabbed it with a firm grip, then spinning it around himself and Kat became surrounded in a grey tinge. The tinge turned red as the weapon changed shape again and started to form a sword. The part of the scythe he held turned into the hilt and he continued to hold it with a tight grip, he spun it around his hand then used one swing to pull it down in front of himself, as if he was cutting air. "I can create many weapons with these cigarettes, what do you think? My lady." Kat bowed again and the weapon transformed back into a cigarette with a final bright crimson red light. He placed the tip in his mouth and started to take in the smoke, still in a bowing position.

@OceanBunny (sorry for the wait, some guy wanted me to play a game with him. And had to think of a way to make this sound postable)

"Woah, cool!"

'I know I might not be able to see anything but I know I hate it.'

'Wow, impressive."

'
That's it!'

Pluto had wondered why Draco had been so quiet the whole time, it was because he was chewing at the hairband that kept them together. All of the snakes pulled Pluto's hat off and stared at Jackal, all of them coiled around Pluto's face.

'Hah! We are free!'

'
Well....I guess him being able to be a snake makes this a little better.'

'I don't like that he is bigger than us.'

@mewbot5408

Willow watched curiously as Kat threw the cigarette into the air. Her curiosity quickly turned to awe as it brhan to transform. She smiled and clapped excitedly as he caught the scythe. She was amazed at the versatility of the cigarettes. "That was amazing."

@metalcity

@mewbot5408[/URL]
jackal tilted his head staring for a moment before shifting into a cat then a wolf then a horse then a bird then a snake then human again standing and stretching. he shoved his hands in his pockets smiling and stood close enough to pluto so he could make decent eye contact. "hehe,all my animals look like me though...hmm.. honestly i think you and your snakes are cuter.."

Hearing lady willow complement his ability felt like he just won the lottery "I'm glad you think so, my lady." Kat replied happily. He removed him self from his bow to find that his cigarette had ran out and all that was left was the end. He tapped of the last bit of ash "We should get to history class, my lady." He stated as he looked around, conveniently there was a cigarette bin on top of a standard litter bin. kat walked over and rubbed the remainder of his cigarette on it before returning swiftly to lady willow.

@OceanBunny

'Ok, now I really don't like this.' Apep turned away from Jackal as he shifted into different animals. 'I like the horse one!'

Pluto was amazed. He had never met a shifter before. "Well I like the different shapes.... Cause your cute too." Pluto blushed a little.

'He said we were cute too.'

'
Compliments will get you no where!'

'
They kind of do....'

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back