• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

@GreenEyedStranger

Yuuki heard someone snarling to looked towards the direction of the noise. She saw someone, who she assumed was a werewolf from his appearance, walking away from her. She grinned and trailed after him, curious as to where he was going. He was a new face, but then again she had not been in school during her two week suspension.

As Jay and Nyxen ran off Enki sighed in relief, he placed his hands in his pockets and started to walk around casually trying to find someone to talk to. He came up to a bench, not really noticing who it was until he walked past it. He turned around to see Maria, Willow and leopard. "Hello there." He scratched the back of his head due to how embarrassing it was to notice them.

@Ami the breadling @OceanBunny

As Enki spoke to her Maria blushed and turned her head away. Why did he need to come now. She was just making friends. Oh...H-Hi Enki. What's up? Want to join us sitting here?", she asked, giving Enki a little space next to her so he could sit. She panicky asked herself why she did that, and her hands became fists.

" Oh, we just talked. About what happened and stuff. Nothing important. What about you? ", she said, catching herself again and looking at Enki.

metalcity said:
Enki laughed slightly "The big scary vampire turned into a kitty cat. Quite funny." He stated as he stopped laughing.
Maria blushed again. Since that thing on the infirmary happened, she felt uncomfortable around Enki."Yeah, funny. Quite funny. I guess...I'll take my leave then... I enjoyed talking to you Willow, I hope we meet again. See you Enki...", she said, highly red and already about to go.

Enki walked closer to her "This is the second time you have tried to leave around me. Did I do something?" He asked as he noticed her blush, he became slightly confused.

metalcity said:
Enki walked closer to her "This is the second time you have tried to leave around me. Did I do something?" He asked as he noticed her blush, he became slightly confused.
" I...I can't explain it. It would destroy the friendship....", she said, still blushing and unsteady of herself. She sighed.

Enki sighed then gave her a smile "Well keep running away wont help, I'm getting worried. Just tell me when you feel ready, it wont change our friendship. Please stop running from me." He asked, worried by what she was feeling.

Maria laughed inside. Outside, she seemed calm and serious. She was not blushed anymore. She looked Enki in the eyes. She was not quite sure about what she was about to do. " So if I tell you now, you promise you won't hate me afterwards?"

Maria was not confident. Her eyes got red as she kissed Enki and vanished. She invisibly ran to her room, not wanting to see his reaction, because she considered it to be bad and hurting for her.

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
As she kissed him Enki blushed "errrrr..." then she left. He stood there, confused and not sure how to feel. He continued to stand there spouting out random syllables.

@Kanade Yuuki

Kaine kept trying to ignore Yuuki, walking on forwards and lumbering to the library. Eventually however, he couldn't stand it any longer. He suddenly stopped and turned around, coming face to face with Yuuki. He snarled, showing his beastly figures

"Stop following me."

He said simply, growling with each word

Maria sat in her room for a while. Then she stood up and went out. She went to the bench where Willow still sat. She sneaked, so Enki could not see her. " Hey Willow, sorry I left all of a sudden. I'm back now. But don't tell Enki. "

@OceanBunny

Enki turned around panicked "I don't know what to do, your a female right? What do I do? I like her as a friend, not this. And Shina? what do I do? Oh god why me." He continued to panic. "I thought I had feelings for her, I don't want to rush things and she has disappeared, did I even have a chance? What about Maria? I only know her for a day, and why am I telling you?" He asked, still panicking. Completely confused by what has happened.

@Ami the breadling

(why did you have to have her come back ;-; coz now I feel so mean mentioning Shina)

"I won't tell him." Willow whispered to Maria before Enki turned around. "Shina's missing again? I hope she's okay." Willow said, concerned for her friend. "I don't really have much experience with romance.. I guess you just try to be friends and see where it goes later."

@Ami the breadling

@GreenEyedStranger

Yuuki grinned, "Why not?" Her smile disappeared as she looked at his exression.

"I think you shouldn't pull a face like that. It's a waste of your features," she observed him, "Smile more, it'll look much more flattering."

Yuuki grinned at him again, ignoring the tone of his voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enki continued to panic, he placed his backpack on the ground and pulled out his book. "Glumio and Doodlet" he flicked through the book quickly "But this isn't how relationships work. This isn't how it happened in the book." He panicky said as he flicked through the book.

Willow giggled, watching Enki panic. "Not all relationships are the same. I don't think your book can teach you everything. Some things you must learn through experience, right?" She tipped her head to the side, smiling up at him.

@Ami the breadling

@Kanade Yuuki

Kaine understood what he had said, but frankly, didn't care at all about how flattering he was. He snarled again as his eyes and claws twitched

"Leave me alone, freak."

Kaine hissed as he turned and walked faster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back