• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Maria stood up and stretched. She yawned and then went out of her room. She would have changed her nearly destroyed clothes but she had nothing she could have changed to and it still covered what needed to remain covered so it was not a big deal. She went outside and looked around. As expected she saw no one. " Would have been to easy. ", she said to herself. She went out and looked around. Nothing. She decided to sit on a bench, eat chocolate and wait for someone to contact her.

Plutos white eyes stared into the dragons green ones. "Your medical ward? I kinda wouldn't mind the light right now." He shifted closer to the table. "So now what are you going to do? How can you see what I dream? Who are you?" The snakes hissed at him.

'I don't like this guy!'

@GreenEyedStranger

'Chocolate?' Willow thought, rolling over in her cocoon of branches. 'Sorry Miyuki.' She directed her thoughts at the disgruntled leopard she had rolled onto. 'Morning Willow.' Came the sleepy response as Miyuki stretched beneath her fairy mistress. 'I smell chocolate.' Willow smiled as she moved away Miyuki towards the exit to their cocoon. Looking around she spotted a girl sitting alone on a bench. 'A new friend.' She thought to herself, moving out of her resting spot and down the tree. 'Willow wait.' Miyuki's frustrated voice filled Willow's head as her leopard bounded out after her. Ignoring Miyu, Willow flew over and landed beside the girl. "Hello." She said with a smile as Miyuki came to a halt beside her.

@Ami the breadling

OceanBunny said:
'Chocolate?' Willow thought, rolling over in her cocoon of branches. 'Sorry Miyuki.' She directed her thoughts at the disgruntled leopard she had rolled onto. 'Morning Willow.' Came the sleepy response as Miyuki stretched beneath her fairy mistress. 'I smell chocolate.' Willow smiled as she moved away Miyuki towards the exit to their cocoon. Looking around she spotted a girl sitting alone on a bench. 'A new friend.' She thought to herself, moving out of her resting spot and down the tree. 'Willow wait.' Miyuki's frustrated voice filled Willow's head as her leopard bounded out after her. Ignoring Miyu, Willow flew over and landed beside the girl. "Hello." She said with a smile as Miyuki came to a halt beside her.
@Ami the breadling
Someone suddenly sat beside Maria. She looked at that person, her mouth filled with chocolate. She smiled while chewing and swallowed the chocolate before replying. " Hey there. I'm Maria. And you?", she said, smiling and offering a hand to shake.

"I'm Willow." She said with a smile as she took the girls hand. "This is Miyuki." She indicated the leopard who had laid down at her feet. Miyuki looked up at the girl before laying her head on her paws. 'I hope she's not sensitive to the cold like that other girl.' Her voice filled Willow's head as she remembered Leah's aversion to her frost. 'That's probably unique to that girls species.' Willow reassured her leopard. "Her frost won't bother you will it?" She asked, smiling at Maria.

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
OceanBunny said:
"I'm Willow." She said with a smile as she took the girls hand. "This is Miyuki." She indicated the leopard who had laid down at her feet. Miyuki looked up at the girl before laying her head on her paws. 'I hope she's not sensitive to the cold like that other girl.' Her voice filled Willow's head as she remembered Leah's aversion to her frost. 'That's probably unique to that girls species.' Willow reassured her leopard.
@Ami the breadling
"Nice to meet the two of you. I'm not sensitive with cold usually. But if you maybe see most of my body is covered with flesh wounds and I am pretty sure that they are pretty sensitive. ", she said, smiling at both of them.

(They communicate with each other telepathically.. sorry i dint make that clear.. i fixed it though xD )

"It's nice to meet you too. Are you new?" Willow asked. 'See it's okay, just dont lick or jump on her.' Willow directed her thoughts at Miyuki with a smile. 'Of course I won't.' Miyuki huffed.

@Ami the breadling

OceanBunny said:
(They communicate with each other telepathically.. sorry i dint make that clear.. i fixed it though xD )
"It's nice to meet you too. Are you new?" Willow asked. 'See it's okay, just dont lick or jump on her.' Willow directed her thoughts at Miyuki with a smile. 'Of course I won't.' Miyuki huffed.

@Ami the breadling
Maria laughed. "I'm new, that's right. But I don't remember why... I woke up here in the infirmary, had a headache an no memory, met an idiot called Nyx, who really made me angry at him, went out, let a nice guy called Enki, found out that I attend this school for some reason, Enki showed me everything, we got into a fight with Nyx, I got these injurys, Nyx turned into a kitten, I slept and I'm here. Bam. The full story.", she said, laughed again and smiled at Willow.

"Nyx must have consumed Dal's blood.." Willow giggled. "He certainly didn't drink mine and Dal's the only other fairy I know that goes here." She smiled, scratching Miyu's ears. "If you woke up in the infirmary you might have been part of the group that came looking for me and Dal.. I don't remember much of that day either."

@Ami the breadling

OceanBunny said:
"Nyx must have consumed Dal's blood.." Willow giggled. "He certainly didn't drink mine and Dal's the only other fairy I know that goes here." She smiled, scratching Miyu's ears. "If you woke up in the infirmary you might have been part of the group that came looking for me and Dal.. I don't remember much of that day either."
@Ami the breadling
" Came for you or Dal? Did one of you ever take part in the murder of two nobles and their daughter? Then I might have come for you. ", she said, thinking a bit.

@Magical Squid Senpai

The surgeon on the throne laughed and leaned back

"All questions will be answered, rest for now. The incision was made to search for hidden potential, and to give you some innate ability. The scar should heal within a month or so. If you want to go home there's nothing stopping you from tearing the cloth contract you were given earlier. But there's so much to discuss with my first acolyte. Won't you stay just a few minutes longer?"

'They did it, they took your virgin blood.' Coatl said nervously. 'We're fine! I want my answers. So lets just stay and see what happens.'

Pluto got back onto the table. He felt uneasy but he did want his answers. "Ok I'll stay." He said softly.

@GreenEyedStranger

@Magical Squid Senpai

"Good..."

The figure hisses

"Now, to inherit the power I have promised, you must kneel before me. While you were asleep, I planted the seeds of a powerful creature. One that can give you abilities beyond anything you can comprehend. For it to grow, you must do as I say and feed it. However if you wish, you can turn back and let it die, though there will be a point of no return in the future..."

"That would be nice. He'd be cute like this 24/7. Also, he'd be less violent." Jay smiled when Nyx tried squirming out of Chloe's grasp, but decided that this was enough. "Alright. That's enough Chloe. Nyx isn't feeling good anymore." He walked over to the girl, prying Nyx out of her arms.

@metalcity @GingerBread

"You put something inside of me!?"

Pluto looked at the man with wide eyes. 'Oh my gosh.' 'Hey buddy we're not a damn garden!' 'So...your like, pregnant now?' 'As long as it's powerful, then I don't care.'

Pluto got up and stood in front of the man, close, yet not too close. Pluto put his hand on the scar. "How exactly is it going to come out?"

@GreenEyedStranger

"No.. We were taken by a doctor. Miyuki got some friends to come look for us. I don't remember much else though, just waking up in the infirmary." Willow explained with a tilt to her head and a smile. A vine of blackberries grew around her wrist and she popped a couple in her mouth before offering some to Maria.

@Ami the breadling

Maria shook her head slightly. " No thanks. But if it's something about friends I can't have taken part. I had none till I woke up here. Now I have one friend. So I don't think that's it. Also I had only the cause to find the murderers. ", she said, taking a bite from her chocolate.

"Hmm.. I don't know then. You said you met Enki right? He's nice, but him and Nyx seem to always be at each others throats." Willow smiled, wondering where everyone else was today.

@Ami the breadling

" If Nyx had not turned into a kitten, he would have died by my hands. But I don't care for him anymore as long as he does not enrage me again. ", Maria said, getting a little angry as she thought about it again.

@OceanBunny

@Magical Squid Senpai

"It isn't..."

The dragon replies in a cold voice.

"If you deny it, it will die inside your body and remain until it decays. But if you feed it, it will grow along with you and make you immeasurably powerful... If you're prepared to pay the price. Now... KNEEL."

The dragon roars the last word in a commanding tone

Enki nodded "Yea, you have had your fun. Best you go back to the underworld." Enki said not stopping Jay, he clicked his fingers and Chloe disappeared. On her way down it gave her time to think. She decided dress up would be a wonderful idea, she spent some time in the underworld collecting kitten clothes to dress Nyxen up in. Including a sparkly red dress. Once she collected enough she once again forcefully summoned herself, re appearing into the just faded bright light she left in. Luckily for her the time she spent in the underworld was worth 2 seconds in there world. She held the bag around her head and ran over, snatching Nyx out of Jay's hand. "My miss fluffy bottom. We haven't played dress up yet, have we miss snuggle buns." She said with a adorable beaming smile. Her wings spread out of her back, tearing her top slightly leaving small threads about. She flu up into the sky slightly, giving Jay enough time to react.

@Lotusy @GingerBread

@Magical Squid Senpai

The dragon lets out a broken cackle, standing up. There is a putrid aura around the dragon, a nearly sentient cloud of disease follows.

"The creature I have implanted in you It is the child of the cosmos. It can sustain itself on your diet but if you wish for it to grow rapidly it must feed on the blood of those touched by disease, magic, or those with unnatural knowledge."

The dragon places its claw on your head (just to clarify, this is a dragon humanoid, so no taller than you)

"So much for you to understand, though I'm sure you will pull through. If there are any others like you, give them the contract, tell them what to do."

He takes out another cloth mark and leaves it on the ground before sitting back down.

"You will be rewarded for all that you have done today. And all that you will do to serve the madness. Now go. Tear the contract to return to your world, it will be whole again when you wake."

Pluto looked down at the cloth and picked it up. He took one last look at the dragon before he tore the cloth in half.

He blacked out. When he woke up he was back in the library laying face down. Pluto was still in his half human form, the cloth was still in one piece, the library looked the same. Everything was the same but Pluto didn't really feel the same.

'What do we do now?'

'
He said we have to feed it.'

'
Who was that guy anyway!?'

'
How are we going to get power from this thing?!'

Pluto just layed there for a moment before sitting up. He felt the scar. "So it wasn't just a crazy dream...?"

@GreenEyedStranger

(Yay! A reward!)

metalcity said:
Enki nodded "Yea, you have had your fun. Best you go back to the underworld." Enki said not stopping Jay, he clicked his fingers and Chloe disappeared. On her way down it gave her time to think. She decided dress up would be a wonderful idea, she spent some time in the underworld collecting kitten clothes to dress Nyxen up in. Including a sparkly red dress. Once she collected enough she once again forcefully summoned herself, re appearing into the just faded bright light she left in. Luckily for her the time she spent in the underworld was worth 2 seconds in there world. She held the bag around her head and ran over, snatching Nyx out of Jay's hand. "My miss fluffy bottom. We haven't played dress up yet, have we miss snuggle buns." She said with a adorable beaming smile. Her wings spread out of her back, tearing her top slightly leaving small threads about. She flu up into the sky slightly, giving Jay enough time to react.
@Lotusy @GingerBread
Dress up!? Nyx was panicking slightly about the fact that he was most likely going to be put in dresses and stuff as chloe thought he was a female Enki if i find out you were behind this i'm going to kill you, i don't care that i made a promise to Jay Nyx thought, absolutly furious at what was happening "MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW, MEOW MEOW. MEOW MEOW MEOW, MEOW MEOW, MEOW" Nyx mewed, trying to demand Chloe put him down and not dress him up before trying to describe all the ways he wants to kill her.

@metalcity @Lotusy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back