• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"Interesting." Someone... It was always tempting to reach into someones past or future just to know but Anastasia forbade herself from being so rude and so nosey. Her walking stick occasionally tapped against the linoleum flooring or the side of the wall just to make sure she didn't clip a corner but she tried not to do so a lot for the sake of Kyzaba. It could be very annoying. "I've only just arrived today. Are you liking the school? Is it a good school?"

@Kyzaba

(Y u do dis ;-; )

Pandora watched as Corvus set the soup down in front of them, and he began to eat. Not quite knowing what the food was, she began to do the same thing. Much to her surprise, the soup tasted amazing, and she sipped it hungrily. As she ate, she had realised that she had made her very first friend; or at least, someone she didn't hate. She stayed quiet, pondering the thought as she ate the soup.

@LegenDarius

Last edited by a moderator:
Corvus and Pandora ate silently, content with each other's company. When Corvus finished his bowl, he asked Pandora, "So how was it? Hope you liked it."

@TheCreator645

((Sorry, went to the gym and did a bunch of other stuff))

"That's the first time I've eaten, in what, two days?"

Pandora told Corvus, finishing her bowl happily.

"-thank you for, you know, the dinner and stuff..."

She said awkwardly, not knowing how to act in her situation. Again, the thought came to her;

Is Corvus my friend now?

She pondered the possibility in her head some more, mentally confused with her emotions. She stayed quiet.

@LegenDarius

(No problem, we just have to do this quickly cus PhoenixFire is arranging a time skip and she isn't gonna wait up for us @^@)

((@TheCreator645 Alright, alright, I'll get on it.))

"You're welcome! Any time, Pandora. Do you have a place to stay, by any chance?" Corvus asked. "If not, you can stay here! At least for a few days."

Corvus stopped for a moment. Wait... Can I really handle that? He thought. I mean, this isn't just anybody staying with me. This is a girl. Not only that, this girl is like a ticking time bomb! Who knows what dangers lurk inside of her...

The air stood still for a moment, as both of them were stunned by the words. Corvus was afraid that he'd just offered Pandora a promise that he couldn't keep. He waited for her response...

Pandora paused, realising her situation.

"..well, no.. I don't exactly have a place to stay... I don't have any money at the moment either..."

She answered quietly, not knowing her own opinion on the situation. One side of her knew she hated being around other people- but another side told her that Corvus was different. She was terribly confused with her own emotions.

Corvus sighed on the inside. I know she might be dangerous... but I can't just let a poor girl out there in the streets with no money. Corvus's compassion overcame his doubts about her.

"Well, you can stay here! I only have one bed, though, so you might need to sleep in the Mudkip mat that I have in my room. Don't worry, it actually doubles as a sleeping bag! I take it with me whenever I go on nature trips. You can zip it up and climb right in!"

Upon saying this, Corvus noticed the time. It was almost 10:30 PM, and he had to go to bed soon. "Oh... It's late. We better get to sleep then! We have school tomorrow. I think."

"-uh... Okay, then..."

Pandora responded, after a moment of silence, wondering what on earth a 'mudkip' was. She got up and made her way towards the bedroom.

"...Are you sure you don't have a sofa or something?"

Reanne "I think we should stay here for the night." Rea said, as she looked at the patient. He was still weak, and if anything happens she should be right there. She looked out of the window, the stars were already out and she went over to a vacant hospital bed and laid on it. She drifted off to sleep.

@NightCasterZ

"I don't have a sofa... Sorry..."

Corvus followed her into his bedroom, ready to jump in his bed and go to sleep after such a long day.

Pandora sighed, looking down at the Mudkip mat.

"Okay, I guess I'll sleep in the mat.. Sleeping bag-thing"

She kneeled down, taking off her hoodie and sitting it on her bag.

Corvus crawled inside of his bed and hugged his pillow like an old friend. "Goodnight, Pandora~", Corvus said with a caring tone as he dozed off. The cool night air flowed into the room and the sound of the wind mingled with the sound of Corvus snoring softly.

(Sleepy time for me~)

Pandora climbed inside her bag, realising how tired she was. She laid on her stomach, her head resting in her arms. She turned her head to the side, to see that Corvus was already asleep. She closed her eyes, not bothering to respond to his goodnight. Pandora quickly drifted to sleep, thinking about the new and strange change in her life.

Lila nodded and hopped into the bed with her brother, warming up next to him happily. "Promise me you won't leave us..." She said softly to Rea.

Jack smiled, regaining his senses finally, and nuzzled Lila.

Reanne "I wont." Rea replied, silent gushing at the twins. They were so cute! Rea thought that it was out of character but eh, who cares? "Goodnight." Rea said, before shifting and placing her hands beneath the pillow.

"I know..." He mumbles and realizes he needs to find an accommodation and he's going to have to get a job to keep a house too...

Hak looks at Willow blankly whilst blushing a little and wonders what he should do...

@OceanBunny

(Sorry had school T_T)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back