• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Kyzaba looked at the pink haired girl strangely. Hm? He thought as she set the tips of her fingers on his forehead. He gave a questioning glance, not sure of what she was going to do but decided that he'd go along with it. She probably has possession of some power that allows her to see in some way. He came to a conclusion before saying, "Sure. Do whatever you want... but I don't even know your name yet." He smiled.

@Stamper

"Thank you," Anastasia replied politely, a calm and unwavering smile on her face. "Do not fret," she said, figuring what she said might have sounded a little strange. "I'm the daughter of Janus, just to clarify... not a stalker," she chuckled. She waited for him to start moving before speaking again. "Have you been at this school long?" Ana asked him, attempting to make conversation and get to know the person who was generous enough to lead her to the library.

@Kyzaba

Kyzaba grinned after a chuckle himself before leading the way to the library. "I've only recently transferred here." Kyzaba said with a smile. "I'm an honors student and well... I was recommended to come to this school by... someone." Not wanting to put the name out there, he decided that he would just say "someone" instead. Kyzaba gave off another grin. "Well, what about you? Have you been here long?" He asked, trying to continue the conversation.

@Stamper

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay, we should make it to school in time as it's gonna close soon "(or open i dont know xD ) Hak looks at his Pocket watch which was handed down from his grandfather, his whole body shivered when he realized they had 10 minutes to get there....

"I'm sorry about this..." He says as he swings his arms under Willow and picks her up,

"We won't make it otherwise!" He says as he breaks the ground under him from the force of him boost jumping through the air at incredible speeds, it was like

they were flying... His immense strength allowed him to leap through the air like it was nothing...

He kept a strong hold onto her hand and hoped she wasn't annoyed at him or anything..

@OceanBunny

Willow squeaked in surprise then wrapped her arms around Hak holding on tight. She giggled as they flew through the air. "It's kind of fun to fly under someone else's power," she said. Smiling she enjoyed the feel of the air rushing past them. She marveled at the strength it would take to jump like this, and how he seemed to do it with ease.

@CelestiaVanGuard

"Well...I guess you could call this flying" He says whilst smiling but watching where he was going. Haks raw strength is what earned him the title of Thunder Beast in his hometown and nation. "Were almost there now, it's that big building there..." He says whilst in mid air.

@OceanBunny

Corvus stood in his kitchen, and across the kitchen counter lay the dining table. He had always eaten alone in that table. But as he prepared the food, and its luscious aroma wafted through the dining room and into the hallway leading to the bedroom, Corvus's heart was filled mirth because he would finally eat with someone in that table. He had always longed to have a friend, and today was the day that wish was fulfilled.

Today was a crazy day, Corvus thought. But if it ended like this, it was worth it. As weird and dangerous as Lakoria High is, I was glad I walked in through the gates. I was glad that I survived that game of metal-ball. I was glad to have survived that after-school war. And I was glad to have met the real Pandora.

The aroma intensified as Corvus added the last herb to the pot and turned off the heat. The soup bubbled gently as Corvus stirred it with a wooden spoon. As he raised the wooden spoon from the pot, Corvus tasted the broth and smiled to himself. "Perfect," he said to himself. "Hope Pandora likes this."

He returned to the bedroom where Pandora was and called out to her. "Psst. Dinner's ready!"

@TheCreator645

"Hold on tight!...." He says as they land, luckily he protects her as they make a pretty big crater in the ground

"Oops....Wasn't me...." Hak says whilst looking away. Hak stands there for a couple of seconds and then realizes he's still carrying Willow in his arms and he also realizes how close she is to him, "U-urmmm...." He mumbles as his face starts to go red.

@OceanBunny

Pandora was now dressed in her red flannel, her black hoodie and her ripped jeans, making sure her wings hugged her back tightly and where flat underneath her clothes. She had finished taking her boots off when Corvus called out to her from the kitchen.

"-okay, give me a moment-"

She yelled back, searching her satchel for a spare hairband. She smiled, finally finding one, and made her way to the door. She walked into the kitchen, as she began to tie her hair back. She sat at the table, the smell of the food filling the room.

@LegenDarius

Corvus smiled as he saw Pandora in her regular clothes. She looks beautiful...

He sat down at his seat across from Pandora and silently prays for the food. After giving thanks, he starts to eat the soup set before him.

(gtg for several hours)

[Holy cow I missed out on a lot of stuff xD ]

Reanne Reanne sighed. "Im not a very good teacher if you ask me"She chuckled, letting go of the girl, before standing up and offering her hand to help,"But I'll try. I may need someone else's help though.."Rea replied, smiling at the girl.

@NightCasterZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back