• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Pandora looked around the small room lazily, not recognising her surroundings. She rubbed her head, looking down at her bloodied bandages, stained with black. She noticed the glass of water next to her, and eagerly drank it. Putting it down, she saw the elvish boy standing across the room.

"-oh, it's you...how long have I been unconscious?"

She asked, realising where she was.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well.... I don't know" He says as he knew he had to bypass time otherwise he'd be sleeping somewhere stupid again like under a bridge.

"I guess we could take a trip into town?" As Hak says this, he realized he was practically asking her out on a date.."Urmmmm, Maybe...If you want to we don't have too" As he starts getting a little embarrassed and blushes by what he said and looks away.

@OceanBunny

Pandora paused, not quite expecting such questions or answers. Or the small smile the elf gave her.

"I...I feel horrible..."

She said harshly, putting her head in her hands, covering her face as she tucked her legs in towards her, her knees right next to her face. She hid herself with her wings, gazing solemnly at the bed sheets.

Corvus sighed and slightly bowed his head in guilt. He went out back into the balcony and plucked one of the flowers from the edge. The flower had the most soothing aroma out of all of the flowers, and it glowed with a slight golden hue against its blue petals and against glittering night sky. When Corvus returned to the bedroom, the sun had already set and darkness had crept in. The only thing that illuminated the room now was a small lamp and the flower that was in Corvus's hand. He took the glowing petals from the flower's stem and poured a fresh glass of water in front of Pandora.

Corvus's hand took upon the mysterious flower's mystic glow when he held the petals in his hand, and it shined as bright as the sun, fully illuminating the room for a moment, when Corvus had crushed the petals. A soothing aroma filled the room, and he dropped the petals inside the glass of water, twirling the glass so that the water and the crushed petals mix.

"Take this. It's a yggdrasil flower." He offered the medicine to the girl, with the slight smile still on his face.

Pandora took the glass, and looked into the water curiously, the vibrant aroma filling the room around her.

"...and what's it supposed to do?"

She asked cautiously, wondering if the elf was going to roofie her or something.

"The yggdrasil flower has been known to speed up bodily regeneration of wounds. It's a panacea so to speak." Corvus answered, knowing that Pandora would be cautious of anything he would give her. "I had some growing on the balcony. It was the perfect time of the year to grow them, after all." He went back into the balcony and quickly returned with a flower pot housing three more yggdrasil flowers. "Look, aren't they pretty?" The three flowers had the same golden glow as the glass, almost resonating with each other in the soft, mesmerizing radiance.

Pandora watched as the boy brought in the pot of flowers, showing her the beautiful plant, informing her of its mystical healing properties.

"..m-hm-"

She responded, honestly unimpressed by the flowers as she sipped the water in the glass. She didn't find many things 'pretty' anyways. The moment she finished the glass, her body stopped aching, as did her back, where her wings grew out of hours before.

"Well- it doesn't hurt anymore-"

She said, unwrapping the bandages on her arms, underneath her hoodies sleeves. As she did this, she saw her succubus clothing, and her overwhelming humiliation returned.

"...ugh.. It's been a long time since I've looked like this..."

She stated, lifting the blanket up to her face to cover herself.

Corvus was filled with great compassion for the girl when he saw how she looked at herself. He realized that, she never wanted to be the demon that she was. That cruel monster that attacked another student, and that cruel monster that had descended upon him with killing intent—that wasn't her. Pandora was this sweet little girl who never wanted to be a succubus.

He reached out and pet her head. He slightly stroked her hair as he hugged her, trying his best to comfort her. He bowed his head and said, "I-I'm sorry... You are no monster, and I'm sorry for treating you like one." He drew away for a brief moment and looked at her.

Pandora gasped as the boy hugged her, and pet her head. Her eyes widened as he spoke, and she could feel heat rising to her head as her face went pink.

"...n-no-"

She began, speechless and startled by the elven boy. No one had ever treated her like this- she was in astonishment. She couldn't decide wether to push him away or deny his untrue words, or both.

Anastasia walked slowly through school, her cane tapping against the ground as she felt her way around. The light taps might have been annoying to anyone around but hearing them all the time, she had grown used to, and even fond of, those taps. Another wall and she was turning the other way. Listening closely, it seemed there weren't any students directly nearby but she decided to keep a look out so as not to bump into one. Tap, tap, tap... Was she lost? The woman whom she had spoken to earlier tried her best to explain the layout of the campus in depth but it proved to be unhelpful. She could create a portal... but where to? With her luck, she'd create a portal that would put her in the path of a student. No, her best bet was to keep roaming, feeling the braille outside the doors, and hope she found her destination soon.

@anyone

Corvus whispered back to Pandora's protest, "Yes... You're Pandora, not a monster." He smiled at her, this time fully, doing his best to radiate an aura of kindness to her. He then turned around and made for the door. "I'm gonna go make us some dinner."

Pandora simply stayed quiet, not knowing how to respond, speechless. She watched as he genuinely smiled at her, showing kindness. He then walked to the door.

"-uh... What's your n-name...?"

Was the only thing Pandora could manage to say before he left.

"Aoi? Aoi!" Shina ran through the halls, calling out Aoi's name over and over again. She was getting more and more anxious by the second. She ran around blindly, bumping into a lot of people and having to apologize before running off again. She turned a corner and immediately bumped into another student. She quickly grabbed that student's arm before she could fall.

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok?"

@Stamper I'll try to interact with you in the meantime I guess.

@Kyzaba @Death Peacher This is the second time I created an opening for you guys >o< Please find a way to jump back in

The Root Child Aoi looked up at the frantic parent as she grabbed the other person's arm and apologized.

Kyzaba had been walking around the school for no apparent reason having been bored with the whole dragon thing. However, after making the turn, he was immediately bumped into by a female student. Kyzaba jumped back in surprise as it seems that the girl was in quite a rush. "Oh. I'm totally fine." Kyzaba said. "Wait.... You're...." Kyzaba said in recognition. She was the one that had managed to protect him in that death game of dodgeball. Well... too late to thank her now. He thought before guessing that she was looking for something. He looked down at the fruit thing he'd managed to see before pointing at it. "Looking for that?"

@PhoenixFire13 @Death Peacher

Anastasia held her blank stare ahead, not exactly focusing on anything in particular. In the bump she had dropped her walking stick. "It's alright," She replied calmly, bending down and searching for the stick by feeling around with her palm much like a person without their glasses would when they dropped them. Her eyebrows furrowed when she couldn't reach her stick after a few more moments and she politely tapped into the girl's mind, seeing where it was through their eyes and reaching with her hand to pick it up.

(Whoa, you guys just popped out of nowhere xD Good job though)

(Cool :o That is one useful power @Stamper )

Shina whirled around to where Kyzaba had pointed and sighed in relief, scooping the Root Child into her arms and hugging it to her chest. "Thank god I found you! You're not hurt are you? I'm sorry for leaving you behind on your own!" After a few more words of apologies to both Aoi and the girl she bumped into, she turned to face the boy. "Thank you so much! Your name was Kyzaba, right?"

I really hope I didn't get his name wrong. That would be so embarrassing.

Corvus was on his way out when he heard Pandora's question. He stopped, and paused for a few seconds. Turning around, he smiled at her and said "Corvus. What's yours?"

The Root Child was crushed in her arms apathetically, then wrapped it's own little root arms around her and had a look of smiling behind it's eyes again.

Kyzaba sighed. He wasn't used to having a direct conversation with the girl. He tugged at his shirt collar, having a sudden feeling of uncomfortableness. "Yes." He said simply before looking away, avoiding eye contact. However, he made eye contact with the other girl which had been bumped into during the accident. He hasn't seen the girl around so he didn't give it much thought but the girl seemed to be blind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back