• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

metalcity said:
Enki blushed as she took his hand, he wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to be rude so he went with it. "O-Ok." He awkwardly smiled as he started to walk towards the door he welded shut. "Errr, oops." He awkwardly chuckled.
She chuckled as he remembered he could not open the door that easy. Then her expression got serious, almost a little angry again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She chuckled as he remembered he could not open the door that easy. Then her expression got serious, almost a little angry again.

[/QUOTE]
Seeing her start to become serious, he chuckled slightly "Its fine, I can handle this." Enki looked at the welded handle "No pun intended." He chuckled slightly and wriggled his hand out of her grip. "Stand back." He gently smiled as he held his hand out and his sword appeared with a red glow. The glow left as Enki gripped it and prepared to attack the door. He took a deep breath and sliced the door, it crumpled. "See it is fine, no need to get that worked up about it." He smiled.

metalcity said:
Seeing her start to become serious, he chuckled slightly "Its fine, I can handle this." Enki looked at the welded handle "No pun intended." He chuckled slightly and wriggled his hand out of her grip. "Stand back." He gently smiled as he held his hand out and his sword appeared with a red glow. The glow left as Enki gripped it and prepared to attack the door. He took a deep breath and sliced the door, it crumpled. "See it is fine, no need to get that worked up about it." He smiled.
"Not the door is what I mind, but what, better said who, lays within it.", she said, suddenly wielding 4 daggers, 2 in each hand, ready to throw them.

"Good point, he wouldn't just let us leave." Enki's smile changed. He became ready for anything. "I know you want to help. But I don't want to accidentally hurt you when we fight. This never ends well." Enki said, he started to walk out of the door.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
"Good point, he wouldn't just let us leave." Enki's smile changed. He became ready for anything. "I know you want to help. But I don't want to accidentally hurt you when we fight. This never ends well." Enki said, he started to walk out of the door.
@Ami the breadling
She vanished, sneaking out behind him and hiding in a nearby brush before getting visible again.

Nyx heard Enki 'Open' the door Guess he's got his sword, doesn't matter it won't stop what i'm about to do Nyx thought to himself as he waited for Enki to get close enough. Once Enki was close enough Nyx Swung down from the roof, hanging in front of Enki, his feet holding him onto the roof. "Boo!"

@Ami the breadling

Enki jumped back into the building. He prepared to attack, but was surprised by Nyx not attacking him on sight "Errrr, what do you want." He stated, more so than asking. His voice was filled with violence, waiting for Nyx to make a more.

@Ami the breadling

"Enki, always so violent" Nyx scolded, putting his hands on his hips in a mocking manner "Anyway i was thinking, Which by the way is hard to do when you guys were killing cats" Nyx said, smirking "So anyway i was thinking, I could use a death hound, and i know there is already a dog here, and close by to my dorm. Now to me, that seems like the perfect opportunity"

@Ami the breadling

Enki grow slightly more annoyed "And what is so special bout this 'death hound'. Sound's as stupid as Richard." Enki sighed, calming himself down a bit. "Look, I know you came here to fight. So instead of mocking and threats. Just fight." Enki said as he placed a blue flame around his sword. He took a step forwards, getting ready to fight. He remembered that he left Hyip in the music room, as he know this wouldn't end well.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki grow slightly more annoyed "And what is so special bout this 'death hound'. Sound's as stupid as Richard." Enki sighed, calming himself down a bit. "Look, I know you came here to fight. So instead of mocking and threats. Just fight." Enki said as he placed a blue flame around his sword. He took a step forwards, getting ready to fight. He remembered that he left Hyip in the music room, as he know this wouldn't end well.
@Ami the breadling
As she saw Enki getting ready, she prepared herself as well.

"Insulting your own dog?" Nyx asked with a slightly mocking tone "Anyway, why would i fight you when they're two of you? That to me seems a little unfair, and here i was thinking the only thing you had left in your pathetic existence was honor but i guess you don't even have that anymore" Nyx said, grinning maliciously, before dropping to the floor and landing on his feet

@Ami the breadling

Enki gritted his teeth. "You are correct. Maria! I am sorry, let me have a 1 on 1 duel. How ever, that will mean you can not use your demonic pet." Enki said again, knowing that he would not go by these rules.

@Ami the breadling

Enki gritted harder "That was not a question. I don't plan on killing, I will leave that up to you. However, you know my feelings on killing." Enki continued as he got closet to Nyx, small flames dropped off his sword. Enki then dashed and swung for Nyx's chest.

@Ami the breadling

Nyx moved back to dodge Enki's attack but ended up getting a small cut along his chest that was bearly skin deep "Right you made the first move" Nyx said as he drew his daggers and created a red aura around him that would increase his speed and strength as he got into a fighting stance

@Ami the breadling

Without any thought, Enki took another slash towards Nyx's chest. Fire from his last attack started to grow around the cut.

@Ami the breadling

Nyx's arua put out the fire while he easily dodged out the way of Enki's attack before going in for a counter attack, one dagger aimed at Enki's neck while the other was there to block any incoming attacks

@Ami the breadling

Enki moved back quickly, watching the daggers carefully. He then quickly hit the dagger as it came closer. Then went to slash at Nyx's neck.

@Ami the breadling

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx blocked the attack while Enki's sword was inches away from his neck before swinging his free dagger at Enki's genitals and was planning to stab him in the stomach with the other dagger if Enki moved his sword.

@Ami the breadling

Enki quickly moved back, missing the attack. He summoned a purple fire ball and through it at the left wall, as it did so it blow back towards Nyx. At the same time as the fire left his fire arm, Enki charged towards Nyx again. Aiming at his left right arm.

@Ami the breadling

Nyx grunted as Enki's sword cut into his arm, Nyx quickly moved back to avoid Enki going in for another Attack and got hit by Enki's purple fire which caused Nyx's vision to go fuzzy for a second. When Nyx's vision returned he started looking around for Enki, he found him by a bush, Nyx began charging at him, his daggers aimed at Enki's neck and stomach.

Nyx smiled as he felt his daggers pierce through Enki's stomach and Neck, only to lose his smile as Enki started going fuzzy like static on a tv before becoming Jay "Jay!?" Nyx asked worried as he had just stabbed his boyfriend. Jay responded by coughing up blood before going limp in Nyx's arms That bastard, he created an illusion so i would stab Jay!? I thought he was against killing Nyx thought as his sanity slowly faded This is all his fault, HE WILL PAY! Nyx thought as he stood up and turned around.

Nyx noticed there were a couple of students watching the fight, Nyx ran over to them before grabbing their faces and digging his fingers in as he began taking all of their life energy until they were nothing more than a empty husk.

Nyx turned back to Enki a massive red aura surrounding him
"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Nyx shouted as he charged at Enki, daggers raised and aimed at his stomach.

@Ami the breadling

(Nyx didn't kill Jay, it was just an illusion as the purple fire Enki sent out made Nyx see his biggest fear)

"Well, I don't know what he saw. But apparently from his reaction it seems to not have been the best." He said to Maria, then as he looked back he saw Nyx run away. "This is a first?" Enki questioned himself in confusion. Seeing where he was running to he ran started to run over to him. But it was to late "They are not part of this! Don't do it!" Enki shouted in frustration and hopelessness. But before he could get over there they where dead. "You bastard. They had nothing to do with this! You sick bastard!" As Nyx said he was going to kill him, Enki's eyes became cold and deadly "Yea, I feel exactly the same." He muttered loudly, a tear fell from his eye. AGAIN! AGAIN! I CAN'T STOP KILLING PEOPLE!! I'M GOING TO END THIS! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU VAMPIRE MONSTER! He thought to him self. Trying to suppress his thoughts about killing Nyx. As he approached Enki, Enki charged at Nyx, aiming for his head. Then jumped back as the daggers came for him. He moved to the right to get out of his way and tried to attack the side of his chest.

@Ami the breadling

Nyx blocked Enki's attack and moved back a bit "How about we get your girlfriend involved" Nyx shouted with insane glee as he summoned Richard "Go on Richard. Remove her insides from her body" Nyx said as he charged at Enki daggers aimed for his torso while richard was running at the girl intending to leap at her and bit into her chest.

@Ami the breadling

Maria just waited for that. Her eyes got red as she disappeared and appeared again beside Richard, throwing two of her knifes right at his head. She then disappeared again to appear a bit farer away, throwing the other two daggers at the two spots he could Dodge to.

@GingerBread @metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back