• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"Whoa... what? Chill, man. I'm not going to do anything bad to you." Jay gave the boy on the ground a confused look. "Just... calm down. I'm not going to hurt you." He kept his hand outstretched. "Now c'mon. Get off the floor, man."

@Magical Squid Senpai

Chloe giggled "Your no fun." She stated in a giggle fit "Well, we can. Kinda, it still involves killing. But, we can return his soul to his body. Handy trick of being a devil. But there is that and letting Enki gain control again. Which there is about a 30% chance of. But us devils hate numbers." She continued, waiting to see what the girl would do.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Chloe giggled "Your no fun." She stated in a giggle fit "Well, we can. Kinda, it still involves killing. But, we can return his soul to his body. Handy trick of being a devil. But there is that and letting Enki gain control again. Which there is about a 30% chance of. But us devils hate numbers." She continued, waiting to see what the girl would do.
@Ami the breadling
" So confessing the feelings, if there would be any, was just a joke? ",she asked, her face looked sincere.

"YEA ITS GOOD ISN'T IT!!! BUT IS THIS ALL, COME ON LIKE REALLY!!! I'M TALKING ABOUT SLICING HIM INTO LITTLE PIECES, HE WONT EVEN BE RECOGNISABLE!!! WHAT IF I FEED HIS LITTLE PIECES TO YOU WHILE YOU DRIFT IN AND OUT OF CONTENTIOUSNESS AFTER I BEAT YOU DOWN!!! I COULD TIE YOU UP AND MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! BUT YOU WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU VAMPIRE SCUM!!!!!" Enball continued to laugh, not caring as the daggers wedged into him "IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE ALIVE AGAIN, I CAN WALK, TALK!!! TORMENT!!! ITS ALL I WANT!!!" Enball laughed out. he raised his sword and aimed to cut off Nyx's arm, and punch him in the face. Fire started to build up in the wound, where ever oxygen could reach.

@Ami the breadling [/color]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx ripped one of his daggers out while leaving the other embeded inside Enki, Using his free hand Nyx caught Enki's sword by the blade before it could slice off his arm, his red aura helping him to hold it, Nyx then attempted to stab his dagger into Enki's throat "I WILL END YOU I WILL DESTROY YOUR SOUL"

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
"YEA ITS GOOD ISN'T IT!!! BUT IS THIS ALL, COME ON LIKE REALLY!!! I'M TALKING ABOUT SLICING HIM INTO LITTLE PIECES, HE WONT EVEN BE RECOGNISABLE!!! WHAT IF I FEED HIS LITTLE PIECES TO YOU WHILE YOU DRIFT IN AND OUT OF CONTENTIOUSNESS AFTER I BEAT YOU DOWN!!! I COULD TIE YOU UP AND MAKE YOU SUFFER!!! BUT YOU WOULD LIKE THAT WOULDN'T YOU VAMPIRE SCUM!!!!!" Enball continued to laugh, not caring as the daggers wedged into him "IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE ALIVE AGAIN, I CAN WALK, TALK!!! TORMENT!!! ITS ALL I WANT!!!" Enball laughed out. he raised his sword and aimed to cut off Nyx's arm, and punch him in the face. Fire started to build up in the wound, where ever oxygen could reach.
" Ok, let's just do that soul thing. And yes. I am always this dumb. That's how it is. I can't change that. Mind it? ", Maria said, getting a bit pissed.

"IS THIS A CHALLENGE, YOU ARE TO EASY. AND YOU TOLD US TO CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH PAL!!!" Enball laughed as his arm faded away, the flames dropped to the floor allowing Enball to move out of the way. He grabbed the wrist holding the dagger and made Nyx move faster in he direction. Doing so he went to slash at Nyx's back. "LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE FEEDING YOU TO THAT BOY, WONDER HOW MANY BUCKETS HE CAN FILL WITH TEARS!!!" Enball laughed!

Pluto flinched at Jays voice, he had forgotten he was still in here. "Oh no, I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to...the snakes." He wiped away some tears. 'Hmp, this kid looks like a pansy, I don't like him!' Apep hissed.

'Aw man, I don't know, I kinda like his hair! Its so cool! Right Ploot?' Jason said to Pluto, hissing close to his ear.

Pluto brushed the snakes away from his ear. He took Jay's hand and stood up, holding Chua in his other hand.
"My name is Pluto, sorry we had to meet like this..."

@Lotusy

Nyx Ripped his other dagger out of Enki's chest before flipping over Enki, Pulling his wrist out of Enki's grasp but dislocating his shoulder in the process. "I'M LETTING MY ANGER CONTROL ME"

@metalcity

metalcity said:
"IS THIS A CHALLENGE, YOU ARE TO EASY. AND YOU TOLD US TO CONTROL OUR EMOTIONS. PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH PAL!!!" Enball laughed as his arm faded away, the flames dropped to the floor allowing Enball to move out of the way. He grabbed the wrist holding the dagger and made Nyx move faster in he direction. Doing so he went to slash at Nyx's back. "LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE FEEDING YOU TO THAT BOY, WONDER HOW MANY BUCKETS HE CAN FILL WITH TEARS!!!" Enball laughed!
Maria took out three bars of chocolate. " I guess your right, let's just watch. Anyone chocolate? ", Maria asked as she sat on the ground.

"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! YOU ARE JUST AS INSANE!!!" Enball shouted as his purple fire arm quietly roared. He laughed more and more, he turned around. While turning around he punched his shoulder back into place. "NICE TRY, BUT IT ISN'T THAT EASY!!! HOW FAR DO I HAVE TO GO?! DO YOU HAVE RELATIVES?!?! DO I HAVE TO KILL THEM AS WELL?!?! IS IT SO HARD TO KILL THAT DEMON YOU CLAIMED YOU HAD SO MUCH POWER OVER!!" Enball charged at Nyx, swinging again.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
"WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?! YOU ARE JUST AS INSANE!!!" Enball shouted as his purple fire arm quietly roared. He laughed more and more, he turned around. While turning around he punched his shoulder back into place. "NICE TRY, BUT IT ISN'T THAT EASY!!! HOW FAR DO I HAVE TO GO?! DO YOU HAVE RELATIVES?!?! DO I HAVE TO KILL THEM AS WELL?!?! IS IT SO HARD TO KILL THAT DEMON YOU CLAIMED YOU HAD SO MUCH POWER OVER!!" Enball charged at Nyx, swinging again.
@Ami the breadling
Nyx blocked Enki's sword with one of his daggers before throwing a kick at Enki's shins and sending a dagger to his throat "YOU CAN'T HAVE MUCH POWER IF IT TOOK YOU THIS LONG TO CONTROL THIS BODY"

@metalcity

"It's not a problem. I'm glad you guys didn't fight too badly. Usually, it ends up with Nyx and his combat partner in the infirmary." Jay smiled at the boy, but jumped in shock as he saw a bright purple flash from Pluto's window. He peeked out, seeing the distant figures of Enki and Nyx duking it out on the ground. He sighed at the sight. "Pluto. I'm not one to ask favors, but would you come with me? I have to stop Nyx from killing someone/hurting himself." Without waiting for an answer, he charged out the door.

When he got to the scene of the battle, he cupped his hands to his mouth. "Nyx! What are you doing?!"

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai

(Sorry Squid, I was called in for a fight. Would you like to help Jay out?)

Enball heard the voice of who he believed to be his boyfriend. Enball's laugh grow bigger and bigger "OH LOOK!!! HE CAME TO ME!!! SHOULD I CUT YOU UP NOW?!?!? OR HIM?!?!?!?" Enball laughed as he shot fire down towards Nyx's leg and pulled his sword back and turned it to deflect the dagger. He charged at Nyx with full force, aiming to decapitate.

@Ami the breadling

Pluto nodded and followed behind Jay. 'Oh fuck yeah! We get to watch someone die!! Finally!'

'I've been waiting for this since we were all born!'

The snakes started hissing but all Pluto heard were a bunch of, 'fuck yeah!' And 'fight, fight, fight!!' He rolled his eyes.

When they got outside it looked bad! Two guys were fighting. "Uh what should we do Jay?"

@Ami the breadling

Nyx was shocked as he saw Jay, the shock slowly turned to angry How dare he create an illusion of jay after he died just so he can distract me Nyx Thought as he got angrier as he heard Enball's words. Nyx turned his attention back to the battle when he felt his dagger get deflected, Nyx Moved out of the way of the Sword and punched Enki in the stomach before summoning Richard and running over to Jay, daggers raised as he charged at Jay intending to do some damage He's an illusion, a mockery of Jay

@Ami the breadling
@Magical Squid Senpai (I changed it and i think this version works better)

Jay jumpd aside, shocked that Nyx would attack him so furiously. "Holy crap! Pluto, I need some backup!" While he avoided the attack, his mind was racing. Why the hell is he attacking me? Can't he see it's me? Jay leaped back, this time firing an orange bolt at Nyx.

@GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai

Nyx moved out of the way of the bolt Enball must have summoned something then made it look like jay Nyx said, creating an explation for why this illusion could fire magic at him. Nyx "I WILL KILL YOU" Nyx shouted as he once again began charging at Jay, his daggers aiming for his torso.

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

Pluto jumped the opposite way of Jay. "I thought you two were boyfriends? Why is he doing this?"

'Ya know, this kind of reminds me of your ex boyfriend! Dont you remember?'

Pluto ignored Apep and fully transformed. He didn't really know what to do!

Pluto saw Nyx charge at Jay, he glared at Nyx's leg and it turned to stone, stopping him in his tracks.

@GingerBread @Lotusy

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HELPING HIM!?" Nyx shouted at pluto, while he began dragging himself along the ground The illusion must be affecting them him as well Nyx thought trying to rationalize why everyone was going against him

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai

'Yesssssssssss! Kill him! Watch him drag himself on the ground!'

"Why are you attacking Jay?!"

If Nyx was gonna act so crazy then Pluto should use a weapon to protect Jay. He tried to think of something to summon. "You guys help me out here! Give me a weapon!" He whispered to the snakes.

'Hmm, I like what cool hair has going on here!'

'Summon the sword!'

Pluto didn't have a sword so he summoned the sledge hammer. 'How pathetic!!'

The stone kept creeping up Nyx's leg but that didn't seem to stop the vampire.

@GingerBread @Lotusy @metalcity

'That's it! I have to do something!'

'Like killing him?'

'Ooh ooh! Can we eat him after this?'

Pluto ran in a big circle around Nyx while he was distracted with Jay. He stood behind Nyx and slammed the sledge hammer down on Nyx's stone leg, watching it crumble into dust.

'Yess! Now do his head next!'

Apep hissed happly.

@GingerBread @Lotusy @metalcity

Maria was dragged around. She wanted to kill Nyx on the one hand, but on the other had he could not do anything against it. She looked at Pluto. " Hey. Snakeyboy. Don't kill him. He's mine. I'll do that. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back