• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Enki sighed and looked away as she explained what happened, he was confused by what happened. Enki didn't remember anything, but his thoughts where interrupted as he felt something warm get close to him, he looked towards her again and saw her go in for a hug. Not able to do anything he stood there as she hugged him, his cheeks lighted up as she did so. "W-wh-wh-why are you hugging me?" he asked panicking.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki sighed and looked away as she explained what happened, he was confused by what happened. Enki didn't remember anything, but his thoughts where interrupted as he felt something warm get close to him, he looked towards her again and saw her go in for a hug. Not able to do anything he stood there as she hugged him, his cheeks lighted up as she did so. "W-wh-wh-why are you hugging me?" he asked panicking.
@Ami the breadling
Maria blushed, stopping to hug him. " Because I'm happy to see you alive and being yourself again. It would have been unbearable to loose the only person that means something to me...", she said. As she realized, she just told him he meant something to her she looked away and blushed even more, getting a tomato like red on her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria blushed, stopping to hug him. " Because I'm happy to see you alive and being yourself again. It would have been unbearable to loose the only person that means something to me...", she said. As she realized, she just told him he meant something to her she looked away and blushed even more, getting a tomato like red on her cheeks.

[/QUOTE]
Enki continued to blush, looking away "I-I'm sorry for scaring you. I'll try to make it up to you." he said, slightly worried that he might have not said the right thing.

metalcity said:
Enki continued to blush, looking away "I-I'm sorry for scaring you. I'll try to make it up to you." he said, slightly worried that he might have not said the right thing.
" I-It's fine. I...mean there is nothing you need to make up. Let's... Just get you to the infirmary. You took some serious hit's. ", Maria said, still looking away and being red.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" I-It's fine. I...mean there is nothing you need to make up. Let's... Just get you to the infirmary. You took some serious hit's. ", Maria said, still looking away and being red.

[/QUOTE]
Enki continued to look away, "I guess I should get a check up, I do feel a bit in pain." Enki looked towards Maria, still blushing "Lets go get Hyip." He gently smiled, awkwardly.

metalcity said:
Enki continued to look away, "I guess I should get a check up, I do feel a bit in pain." Enki looked towards Maria, still blushing "Lets go get Hyip." He gently smiled, awkwardly.
Maria whispered to herself " Was only a question of time till I would screw up. Now its awkward because I was too straightforward. I ruined it, just as I do with everything." She then looked at Enki, a little sad. " Let's go then. ", she said, trying to sound enthusiastic. In fact, she just sounded sad.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Maria whispered to herself " Was only a question of time till I would screw up. Now its awkward because I was too straightforward. I ruined it, just as I do with everything." She then looked at Enki, a little sad. " Let's go then. ", she said, trying to sound enthusiastic. In fact, she just sounded sad.

[/QUOTE]
As she said to go, Enki could find the sadness. He awkwardly asked "What's the problem?" Enki asked, realising what he said he continued with "If it is still about me, I will be ok. Don't worry." He said with a smile, trying to cheer her up. He then walked past her and made his way to the music block, walking slowly for her to catch up.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
As she said to go, Enki could find the sadness. He awkwardly asked "What's the problem?" Enki asked, realising what he said he continued with "If it is still about me, I will be ok. Don't worry." He said with a smile, trying to cheer her up. He then walked past her and made his way to the music block, walking slowly for her to catch up.
@Ami the breadling
Seeing him smile cheered her up a bit. She quickly catched up. " I hit you once during that fight. I didn't mean to hit you, I am terribly sorry. ", she said, still a bit sad.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Seeing him smile cheered her up a bit. She quickly catched up. " I hit you once during that fight. I didn't mean to hit you, I am terribly sorry. ", she said, still a bit sad.

[/QUOTE]
Enki smiled "Well, I'm not dead. So its not that big of a deal." As they reached the music block, Enki entered as there wasn't a door. He called out Hyip's name and she ran over with a cheerful wag of the tail. She gave a happy bark and Enki placed her in his hoodie, she licked behind his ear. "So to the infirmary now?" He asked as he turned around and smiled at Maria.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki smiled "Well, I'm not dead. So its not that big of a deal." As they reached the music block, Enki entered as there wasn't a door. He called out Hyip's name and she ran over with a cheerful wag of the tail. She gave a happy bark and Enki placed her in his hoodie, she licked behind his ear. "So to the infirmary now?" He asked as he turned around and smiled at Maria.
@Ami the breadling
She nodded, going to the infirmary. She was quiet as they walked, she did not know what to say, since anything she would say sounded awkward.

As they walked to the infirmary, Enki realised something "Yo-you worn't hurt where you? Did I hurt you?" Enki asked, worried by what she would answer.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
As they walked to the infirmary, Enki realised something "Yo-you worn't hurt where you? Did I hurt you?" Enki asked, worried by what she would answer.
@Ami the breadling
" I'd lie if I would say you didn't try to kill me. But I am not hurt. I mean yeah, I am covered with blood which is my own, but: that is because of the explosion. And it hurts like no tomorrow. But it's nothing serious. ", she said, smiling at Enki.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" I'd lie if I would say you didn't try to kill me. But I am not hurt. I mean yeah, I am covered with blood which is my own, but: that is because of the explosion. And it hurts like no tomorrow. But it's nothing serious. ", she said, smiling at Enki.

[/QUOTE]
Enki looked away, gritting his teeth at the news he tried to kill her. "I'm sorry. That's all I can do, try to hurt my friends." He said, a tear fell from his eye. Then looked back at Maria with a smile "Well, I'll try to protect you better." His smile was filled with sadness, expecting her to hate him.

metalcity said:
Enki looked away, gritting his teeth at the news he tried to kill her. "I'm sorry. That's all I can do, try to hurt my friends." He said, a tear fell from his eye. Then looked back at Maria with a smile "Well, I'll try to protect you better." His smile was filled with sadness, expecting her to hate him.
She saw that he was sad and she was pretty sure he thought she was mad at him. She went to him and hugged him again, this time without blushing. " Even if you would right now stab a dagger into my body, I would not be mad at you. There is nothing you can do to make me like you less. You won't get rid of me anymore.", she whispered right into his ear with a calm and warm voice.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She saw that he was sad and she was pretty sure he thought she was mad at him. She went to him and hugged him again, this time without blushing. " Even if you would right now stab a dagger into my body, I would not be mad at you. There is nothing you can do to make me like you less. You won't get rid of me anymore.", she whispered right into his ear with a calm and warm voice.

[/QUOTE]
Enki blushed more as she hugged him again. "Thank you, and sorry." Enki emotionally muttered as he copied what she was doing and hugged her back. Glad that someone else cared for him, no matter what he has done.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki blushed more as she hugged him again. "Thank you, and sorry." Enki emotionally muttered as he copied what she was doing and hugged her back. Glad that someone else cared for him, no matter what he has done.
@Ami the breadling
She held onto him as long as he would let her, not speaking, but enjoying the silence happily.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She held onto him as long as he would let her, not speaking, but enjoying the silence happily.

[/QUOTE]
Enki's sad smile, started to turn into a slightly happy smile. He giggled slightly "So, how long do we plan on hugging?" He smiled, blushing slightly more.

metalcity said:
Enki's sad smile, started to turn into a slightly happy smile. He giggled slightly "So, how long do we plan on hugging?" He smiled, blushing slightly more.
She looked him in the eyes, still hugging him. " As long as you do want to keep it up." she replied, happy and not a bit blushed. Her eyes were not red anymore, her gaze was clear and sincere.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She looked him in the eyes, still hugging him. " As long as you do want to keep it up." she replied, happy and not a bit blushed. Her eyes were not red anymore, her gaze was clear and sincere.

[/QUOTE]
Enki was still blushing, "Well, I don't want to be rude. I'll let you decide." He said, giving her a smile. Trying not to be awkward.

Jay was still confused. He was sure he'd lost the mental bond with Nyx, and he couldn't understand anything Nyx was meowing. He set the shirt with Nyx down, trying to salvage the situation. He knew for sure that he could heal off cuts, but missing legs? That might be beyond my power, he thought. I need to talk to Nyx, but I can't... well, that's not true. Forgive me, Nyx. He stepped over to Nyx's shirt, which had a few cuts on it. Trying his best with one hand, he wrang the shirt out, getting a drop or two from it. Disgusted with himself, he tipped the drops down his throat. Urk. I'm never doing that again. Can you hear me, Nyx?

@GingerBread

Nyx was confused when he saw Jay wring out his shirt for blood, but when Jay drank it he understood why So you can hear my thoughts now yeah? i can't hear your thoughts, so keep that in mind Nyx thought before taking on a guilty look Sorry about trying to kill you, Enki made an illusion that made me think that i'd killed you already...

@Lotusy

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
Enki was still blushing, "Well, I don't want to be rude. I'll let you decide." He said, giving her a smile. Trying not to be awkward.
She stopped hugging. " Better we stop. We don't want people to think we were boyfriend and girlfriend, do we?", she said, while the last to words sounded a little hopeful.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She stopped hugging. " Better we stop. We don't want people to think we were boyfriend and girlfriend, do we?", she said, while the last to words sounded a little hopeful.

[/QUOTE]
Enki blushed more, he started to stutter, spouting out random syllables. He covered his face with his hands, like a child. Thoughts about Shina entered his head, worried by where she was. Is this even ok? Like that's how I feel about her. Thats what I wanted...Isn't it? Are we even allowed to say this stuff? How does this work? Enki stood up again and removed his hands. "No, no. That would be strange, we are just friends right?" He started shaking slightly as he panicked, hoping that he wouldn't offend her. But also hoping that he didn't sound like he wanted to be. He was so confused.

metalcity said:
Enki blushed more, he started to stutter, spouting out random syllables. He covered his face with his hands, like a child. Thoughts about Shina entered his head, worried by where she was. Is this even ok? Like that's how I feel about her. Thats what I wanted...Isn't it? Are we even allowed to say this stuff? How does this work? Enki stood up again and removed his hands. "No, no. That would be strange, we are just friends right?" He started shaking slightly as he panicked, hoping that he wouldn't offend her. But also hoping that he didn't sound like he wanted to be. He was so confused.
She nodded. " Yep. Friends. Not more, not less. ", she said with confident voice.

Jay nodded in agreement as he heard Nyx's voice echo through his head. "Nah, it's not a problem, Nyx. You've beat me up worse." He thought awhile before adding, "But you know, you really need to stop getting into fights. You've basically made everyone mad, and we don't have nearly enough silver syringes if you're going to keep doing this." While he talked, he sat down, back to the wall, and looked Nyx straight in the eye. "I don't want to keep worrying, Nyx. Can you promise me you won't fight, or something? I can't keep doing this."

@GingerBread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back