• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Enki continued to hold her hand. He continued to look at the creature, his eyes where dead and cold. "I wont let him hurt you, I promise." Enki said with a smile as he started to walk closer towards the creature and music block.

@Ami the breadling @GingerBread

(we only wanted to go to the music block QAQ)

Nyx smirked as he saw They were getting closer to Richard, snapping his Fingers Nyx caused Richard to explode before snapping his fingers again summoning Richard Next to him

@Ami the breadling @metalcity

GingerBread said:
Nyx smirked as he saw They were getting closer to Richard, snapping his Fingers Nyx caused Richard to explode before snapping his fingers again summoning Richard Next to him
@Ami the breadling @metalcity
metalcity said:
Enki continued to hold her hand. He continued to look at the creature, his eyes where dead and cold. "I wont let him hurt you, I promise." Enki said with a smile as he started to walk closer towards the creature and music block.

(we only wanted to go to the music block QAQ)
The explosion made her head burst in pain. She felt like there was nothing that could ever be a greater pain. She fell to the ground, holding her head, not able to move.

Enki's arm spread into a wall in front of himself and Maria. The blast moved the fire through them but it didn't hurt them. They continued walking. "Remember, it isn't a living thing." He said as they continued. Enki was stopped as she fell to the ground, He crouched down next to her continuing to hold her hand. "Once we get to the music block it will be ok." He continued to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nyx walked slowly after them "So what happened to protecting her? This is why shina died cause you couldn't protect her. Me on the other, I can protect the people i care about, so i guess that makes me the better person here" Nyx taunted, smirking as he did so.

@Ami the breadling

Enki continued to walk, he gripped her hand harder with everything except the thumb. "I'm sorry." Enki muttered as they continued to the music block.

metalcity said:
Enki continued to walk, he gripped her hand harder with everything except the thumb. "I'm sorry." Enki muttered as they continued to the music block.
Maria quickly catched herself and got back on her feed, continuing to the music building. " I'm fine. ", she whispered.

"So am i to take your silence as acceptance that you will never be able to protect anyone you care about?" Nyx asked, following behind Enki and the girl at a distance "I mean i guess it's hard to protect them when it's all because of you that they die isn't it?" Nyx asked mockingly "It is all your fault shina died, you're lucky she was a phoenix otherwise she'd still be dead, though that can still be arranged"

@Ami the breadling

Enki continued smiling, trying to ignore him. "Do you think you can hum a tune? I don't want to fight him yet." Enki asked and said, trying his best to stay cool. He made a subconscious promises to himself that he would only fight him if he tried to hurt either of them.

"No argument? is it because you know i'm right?" Nyx asked sarcastically before looking at the girl "Hey girl. If i was you i'd run far far away from him, everyone who becomes friends with him die, Like poor Shina" Nyx said pretending to wipe away a tear "there was nothing but dust left after he was finished with her"

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki continued smiling, trying to ignore him. "Do you think you can hum a tune? I don't want to fight him yet." Enki asked and said, trying his best to stay cool. He made a subconscious promises to himself that he would only fight him if he tried to hurt either of them.
She started to hum "Happy~Pharell Williams" as they continued to go to the music block. She also said to herself, that she would not run away, if they fightetd, but protect her new friend.

Enki enjoyed the tune "Thank you." He said to her with a cheerful smile "If you sound this good humming, I can't wait to hear you sing." Enki said as he looked in front of himself and they where at the music block. He walked up to the door and opened it allowing Maria to go in first.

metalcity said:
Enki enjoyed the tune "Thank you." He said to her with a cheerful smile "If you sound this good humming, I can't wait to hear you sing." Enki said as he looked in front of himself and they where at the music block. He walked up to the door and opened it allowing Maria to go in first.
She entered, smiling at him and waited at the inside. She continued humming, blushing as he complimented her. She then followed him to the room where the piano stood she sould play on.

Enki closed the door as they entered the Music block. He used his blue fire to weld the door shut by the handle. Making sure that the vampire couldn't enter. Enki then showed Maria to one of the rooms. "They have everything in here." Enki smiled at her. There where luckily no windows in the room they entered so there was no way for Nyx to join them, Enki sighed pleased that he didn't have to deal with them until he was finished.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki closed the door as they entered the Music block. He used his blue fire to weld the door shut by the handle. Making sure that the vampire couldn't enter. Enki then showed Maria to one of the rooms. "They have everything in here." Enki smiled at her.
@Ami the breadling
She smiled back and searched for a piano. There, she started to play around a little at first, before starting to play and sing "Say something~ a great big word". She sank into the music completely, forgetting everything around her.

Nyx tried the door and found it wouldn't open, looking around he found that there were no windows either Guess i'll wait out here Nyx thought before climbing onto the roof and waiting for them to finish so he could ambush them, Nyx also left a illusion of himself on a bench a bit away from the door but still visible from the door.

@Ami the breadling

Enki had his breath taken away as she started singing. He couldn't believe how good it was. He sat down, listening to it peacefully. Enjoying every minute of it.

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki had his breath taken away as she started singing. He couldn't believe how good it was. He sat down, listening to it peacefully. Enjoying every minute of it.
@Ami the breadling
As she finished, she looked at him embarrassedly. "So...what do you think? Was it ok? ", she asked, hoping for a positive response.

Enki burst out laughing "Ok? OK? You think I would just give a ok to that and a thumbs up." Enki continued to laugh, he couldn't hold it back. Her response to her own skill was brilliant. "That was more than Ok, that needs a round of applause. That was one of the best music pieces I have ever had the pleasure of listening to. And all for me." He stopped laughing and stood up and gave her a happy smile. "Thank you."

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
Enki burst out laughing "Ok? OK? You think I would just give a ok to that and a thumbs up." Enki continued to laugh, he couldn't hold it back. Her response to her own skill was brilliant. "That was more than Ok, that needs a round of applause. That was one of the best music pieces I have ever had the pleasure of listening to. And all for me." He stopped laughing and stood up and gave her a happy smile. "Thank you."
@Ami the breadling
She blushed at all that compliments. She turned her head away and embarrassedly said " Your exaggerating far too much. "

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She blushed at all that compliments. She turned her head away and embarrassedly said " Your exaggerating far too much. "

[/QUOTE]
"It is the truth. That was great and you should feel great that you are able to perform like that." Enki said with a smile.

metalcity said:
"It is the truth. That was great and you should feel great that you are able to perform like that." Enki said with a smile.
Sie blushed even more. " Thank you...very much", she whispered. "So, what shall we do now?"

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Sie blushed even more. " Thank you...very much", she whispered. "So, what shall we do now?"

[/QUOTE]
Enki thought, then began to blush. Thinking quickly of what happened out side. He became embarrassed as well "Oh, by the way. Urm...with what happened out side. I hope you know I didn't mean to do anything. Urm..." Enki blushed a lot more. "I just...you know....thought...it was the best thing in that situation. To let you know what I was planing...Sorry for getting to close." Enki said moving back a little bit, he was scared of how she would react to the whole situation.

metalcity said:
Enki thought, then began to blush. Thinking quickly of what happened out side. He became embarrassed as well "Oh, by the way. Urm...with what happened out side. I hope you know I didn't mean to do anything. Urm..." Enki blushed a lot more. "I just...you know....thought...it was the best thing in that situation. To let you know what I was planing...Sorry for getting to close." Enki said moving back a little bit, he was scared of how she would react to the whole situation.
She took his hand again and smiled at him. " No problem at all. But to be honest, I wouldn't have ran away. I would've stayed there to fight with you. I will never abandon anyone I can call a friend or family anymore. "

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She took his hand again and smiled at him. " No problem at all. But to be honest, I wouldn't have ran away. I would've stayed there to fight with you. I will never abandon anyone I can call a friend or family anymore. "

[/QUOTE]
Enki blushed more as she took his hand "That was not the time to fight, you where in pain. I didn't want to put you in that situation. I am sorry for getting you involved. I guess you want to know more about me." Enki looked away sadly "It is true, I do kill every friend I get. If you want to leave, I don't blame you. And I guess you want to know more about what he said." Enki became sad at the thought of her leaving. But her warm hand started to make him feel a little better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back