• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

metalcity said:
Enki walked into the toilets, he made his way other to the sink and washed his face. Confused by what was happening, everything seemed strange. The dirt came off and he sighed, Hyip nudged Enki and he stroked her. Enki then walked out of the toilets. "I'm done now. So to the music rooms now right?" He wanted to clarify.
"Yes, that's what we said we would do. And I'm confident you will in fact show me the music rooms and not drag me to a place far away from all people to kidnap me. IF you plan so, I'd prefer to know. ", she said, laughing at the last part. She then smiled at him, waiting for him to show the way. " And if you kidnapped me, you would not hear me play, so I guess I'm pretty save."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Yes, that's what we said we would do. And I'm confident you will in fact show me the music rooms and not drag me to a place far away from all people to kidnap me. IF you plan so, I'd prefer to know. ", she said, laughing at the last part. She then smiled at him, waiting for him to show the way. " And if you kidnapped me, you would not hear me play, so I guess I'm pretty save."

[/QUOTE]
"Well there goes my plan." Enki joked with

a smile. He started to walk to the music building "
They do art here too, I don't take it though." Enki stated with a smile.

metalcity said:
"Well there goes my plan." Enki joked with
a smile. He started to walk to the music building "
They do art here too, I don't take it though." Enki stated with a smile.
" Believe me, when I draw something, it looks like someone just puked on it. I'm really bad at it. ", she replied, laughing when she thought about her "art style".

The snakes bit him again. Pluto glared up at Nyx, "I will sleep with them open!" He said sounding braver than ever. "You know you kind of remind me of my mother." The two would probably get along together, that is if they weren't trying to kill each other. Although Pluto thinks his mom would win.

"You two always wanna kill someone."

@GingerBread

(There is no below the snakes. Only snakes!)

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Believe me, when I draw something, it looks like someone just puked on it. I'm really bad at it. ", she replied, laughing when she thought about her "art style".

[/QUOTE]
Enki just laughed at her comment about her drawing skill. "Well so do mine, but that's why I didn't take art. What did you take?" Enki then realised, and sighed "I guess you don't remember." Enki stated "But that's ok, I guess you can just come to my lessons and see what the teachers say." Enki smiled.

metalcity said:
Enki just laughed at her comment about her drawing skill. "Well so do mine, but that's why I didn't take art. What did you take?" Enki then realised, and sighed "I guess you don't remember." Enki stated "But that's ok, I guess you can just come to my lessons and see what the teachers say." Enki smiled.
"Yeah sure. Why not.", she said, suddenly feeling her headache return. She grimaced in pain, but tried to smile at him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"Yeah sure. Why not.", she said, suddenly feeling her headache return. She grimaced in pain, but tried to smile at him.

[/QUOTE]
Enki noticed Maria go into pain he quickly walked over in case he needed to support her "Hey, you ok? What's the matter?" He asked, slightly worried.

metalcity said:
Enki noticed Maria go into pain he quickly walked over in case he needed to support her "Hey, you ok? What's the matter?" He asked, slightly worried.
" I'm... Fine...everything is ok. Let's just go to the music rooms...", she said, still in pain. She tried to walk a bit, but felt she would fall down. She leaned on him, again trying to smile.

Jay stood up, a worried look on his face. "Well, in a book Nyx read earlier, human blood speeds up the breakdowns of other blood for vampires. Is there anything like that for zombies?" He took out one of his flasks he bought earlier, along with the bandage shears. "It might not be the most safe equipment, but I could try giving you some, if you want."

@LokiofSP

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" I'm... Fine...everything is ok. Let's just go to the music rooms...", she said, still in pain. She tried to walk a bit, but felt she would fall down. She leaned on him, again trying to smile.

[/QUOTE]
"You don't seem ok, do you want to sit down? I could go get you a drink of water? I just have enough." He said, hoping she wouldn't hurt herself trying to walk.

metalcity said:
"You don't seem ok, do you want to sit down? I could go get you a drink of water? I just have enough." He said, hoping she wouldn't hurt herself trying to walk.
" Nah, let's just go to the music rooms. Please...don't mind me acting like in pain...I'm... Just tricking...you. ", she said, happy that he cared. She still did not want to show weakness, so she decided to ignore the pain.

"I don't know anything about zombies! This just kinda happened to me...It's fine, I'll deal with it, Nyx said it might last a day, so that's not to bad I guess."

@Lotusy

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Nah, let's just go to the music rooms. Please...don't mind me acting like in pain...I'm... Just tricking...you. ", she said, happy that he cared. She still did not want to show weakness, so she decided to ignore the pain.

[/QUOTE]
Enki sighed "I guess you are going to be stubborn. Fine, if you insist on not showing pain I wont keep it in you." He said, not really sure what to do. "Be careful. I could help you if you want?" Not really sure how but he couldn't let her continue to stay in pain.

metalcity said:
Enki sighed "I guess you are going to be stubborn. Fine, if you insist on not showing pain I wont keep it in you." He said, not really sure what to do. "Be careful. I could help you if you want?" Not really sure how but he couldn't let her continue to stay in pain.
" I'm...ok. Really. But thank your for the offer. Still, I promised you to play the piano for you and I keep my promises. Let's...just...", she muttered, getting weaker every second. She again tried to walk, not letting go of him, but she nearly fell down again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" I'm...ok. Really. But thank your for the offer. Still, I promised you to play the piano for you and I keep my promises. Let's...just...", she muttered, getting weaker every second. She again tried to walk, not letting go of him, but she nearly fell down again.

[/QUOTE]
As she almost fell down Enki quickly moved in front of her to catch her before she could fall down, but if she continued she would fall into him. "You can play the piano later, if you are going to die before we get there then I don't see a point in going. Look lets sit down and take a break." He insisted.

metalcity said:
As she almost fell down Enki quickly moved in front of her to catch her before she could fall down, but if she continued she would fall into him. "You can play the piano later, if you are going to die before we get there then I don't see a point in going. Look lets sit down and take a break." He insisted.
" Oh...ok...your so caring...thank you...", she weakly whispered. She sat at the nearest bench, leaning against the backrest. She sighed weakly and smiled at him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Oh...ok...your so caring...thank you...", she weakly whispered. She sat at the nearest bench, leaning against the backrest. She sighed weakly and smiled at him.

[/QUOTE]
Enki blushed slightly as she said that Why am I caring so much? well I guess we are friends...I think. Enki thought to himself "I-Its nothing, don't worry. We are friends after all." He said, hoping that she would back up his statement.

metalcity said:
Enki blushed slightly as she said that Why am I caring so much? well I guess we are friends...I think. Enki thought to himself "I-Its nothing, don't worry. We are friends after all." He said, hoping that she would back up his statement.
"F-Friends? Yeah, I guess. I never had one...so...thank you...friend...", she said. She forgot her pain for a second and smiled happily. She finally had a friend.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"F-Friends? Yeah, I guess. I never had one...so...thank you...friend...", she said. She forgot her pain for a second and smiled happily. She finally had a friend.

[/QUOTE]
Enki smiled back "Well, I am glad to be your first. Victoria." He pointed out again as she finally had a friend. That made him happy, he knew that pain as well. And far to well.

metalcity said:
Enki smiled back "Well, I am glad to be your first. Victoria." He pointed out again as she finally had a friend. That made him happy, he knew that pain as well. And far to well.
As she heard him call her Victoria, she got angry. The pain suddenly came back as well. " I told you not to call me by that name! I'm not victorious! I won't accept that name till I found my parent's murderers and made them pay!", she shouted, while tears filled her eyes. As she realized what she just did, she became sad. "I'm.. Sorry", she whispered, as she started crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back