• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]As she heard him call her Victoria, she got angry. The pain suddenly came back as well. " I told you not to call me by that name! I'm not victorious! I won't accept that name till I found my parent's murderers and made them pay!", she shouted, while tears filled her eyes. As she realized what she just did, she became sad. "I'm.. Sorry", she whispered, as she started crying.

[/QUOTE]
Enki became shock about how she reacted "No, I'm sorry. I pushed it to far." He wanted to ask questions about it but he know that was a bad idea, it was none of his business and he didn't plan on telling her his past. As she started crying Enki became shocked, he didn't know what to do. But he couldn't leave her, he gently pat her on the back.

metalcity said:
Enki became shock about how she reacted "No, I'm sorry. I pushed it to far." He wanted to ask questions about it but he know that was a bad idea, it was none of his business and he didn't plan on telling her his past. As she started crying Enki became shocked, he didn't know what to do. But he couldn't leave her, he gently pat her on the back.
As she felt him patting her back, she calmed down a bit and stopped crying. The pain was nearly unbearable, but she defied the thought of going back to the infirmary. " I'm better now. Let's go on. ", she obviously lied.

"If you want to forget it, i don't mind" Nyx said, smirking "Just makes my job easier" Nyx added before walking outside intending to go to the library and look up what Snake boy was and the best way to kill him.

On Nyx's way to the library he saw the girl from earlier on a bench next to Enki
"Got a new girlfriend already Enki?" Nyx asked mockingly before turning towards the girl "I'd be careful if i were you, he has a 'powerful' demon inside him who wants to kill everyone"

@Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]As she felt him patting her back, she calmed down a bit and stopped crying. The pain was nearly unbearable, but she defied the thought of going back to the infirmary. " I'm better now. Let's go on. ", she obviously lied.

[/QUOTE]
Great, you up set her. Way. To. Go. Enki thought to himself, he was not sure what to do what so ever. "I'm sorry." Enki continued.

GingerBread said:
"If you want to forget it, i don't mind" Nyx said, smirking "Just makes my job easier" Nyx added before walking outside intending to go to the library and look up what Snake boy was and the best way to kill him.
On Nyx's way to the library he saw the girl from earlier on a bench next to Enki
"Got a new girlfriend already Enki?" Nyx asked mockingly before turning towards the girl "I'd be careful if i were you, he has a 'powerful' demon inside him who wants to kill everyone"

@Ami the breadling
She looked at him in hatred. The pain was killing her but she swallowed it and said " Great, I'm a demon aswell, so that won't be a problem. "

GingerBread said:
Nyx just started laughing "You... a demon? You have got to be the weakest demon i've ever seen" Nyx said as he stopped laughing and just let a smirk rest on his face "You could hardly stand up earlier and your telling me a demon who wants to kill you won't be a problem?"
@Ami the breadling @metalcity
Her eyes became red, as she disappeared and appeared again, holding a dagger against his throat. " Watch your back...or expose your neck...I'm not as weak as you may think. ", she whispered angrily, disappearing again and appearing back on the bench.

Nyx raised an eyebrow at the girl "Was that meant to intimidate me?" Nyx asked, looking bored with the girl "a little girl like you can't scare me"

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Nyx raised an eyebrow at the girl "Was that meant to intimidate me?" Nyx asked, looking bored with the girl "a little girl like you can't scare me"
Ehe shook her head. " Not to scare you. I don't need to do that. I just don't want you to make a mistake underestimating me. Anyway, just go away. The time for us to fight each other will come, but it's not now.", she said, bare all emotion.

metalcity said:
Enki sighed "Could you just go? We are trying to have a conversation." Enki asked, his expression was not caring. He asked nyx.
" So, where did we get that rudely interrupted? We wanted to go to the music rooms, did we not? Let's go then. ", she said, looking at Enki again. She ignored Nyx and acted like he wasn't even there anymore.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" So, where did we get that rudely interrupted? We wanted to go to the music rooms, did we not? Let's go then. ", she said, looking at Enki again. She ignored Nyx and acted like he wasn't even there anymore.

[/QUOTE]
"Yea, lets go then." Enki calmly said as he turned to face her. He smiled, got up and put his hand out to help her stand.

"So you're saying you're too scared to fight me?" Nyx said addressing both of them "I expected it from the girl but from you Enki? Maybe if i kill the girl you'll fight me"

@Ami the breadling

metalcity said:
"Yea, lets go then." Enki calmly said as he turned to face her. He smiled, got up and put his hand out to help her stand.
She took his hand, getting up. "Yeah, let's go."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She took his hand, getting up. "Yeah, let's go."

[/QUOTE]
GingerBread said:
"So you're saying you're too scared to fight me?" Nyx said addressing both of them "I expected it from the girl but from you Enki? Maybe if i kill the girl you'll fight me"
@Ami the breadling
Enki helped Maria up, he help onto her hand. A put a bit of purple fire in-between the contact. He sent her the thought If I tap your hand with my thumb, run and don't look back until the fighting stops. The the connection when dead and Enki gave her a smile. They started to make there way to the music block.

metalcity said:
Enki helped Maria up, he help onto her hand. A put a bit of purple fire in-between the contact. He sent her the thought If I tap your hand with my thumb, run and don't look back until the fighting stops. The the connection when dead and Enki gave her a smile. They started to make there way to the music block.
She unrecognizably nodded and followed him, holding on to his hand.

When Nyx saw that Enki and the girl was walking away he snapped his fingers and summoned Richard in front of them "I don't remember saying you could leave, i would've thought you learned your lesson from last time girl"

@Ami the breadling

Enki looked at the creature "Still cant believe he named this creature. As if it would serve a purpose other than to be his puppet." Enki sounded depressed. He raised his arm, fire raged out of it burning the sleeve of and a fire ball grow around the end of the arm and it shot towards Richard.

@Ami the breadling

Richard leaped to the side of the fireball before growling at Enki "Were you about to hurt a animal that did nothing to you? for shame Enki. For shame" Nyx scolded before directing his attention towards Richard "It's okay Richard, i'll kill the mean man" Nyx said as he drew his daggers. "You take care of the girl. make sure she doesn't run away" Nyx commanded

@Ami the breadling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back