• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

metalcity said:
Enki blushed more as she took his hand "That was not the time to fight, you where in pain. I didn't want to put you in that situation. I am sorry for getting you involved. I guess you want to know more about me." Enki looked away sadly "It is true, I do kill every friend I get. If you want to leave, I don't blame you. And I guess you want to know more about what he said." Enki became sad at the thought of her leaving. But her warm hand started to make him feel a little better.
"I would rather die than leaving you. Die with or by you. It does not matter. "she honestly replied. She did not let go of his hand while saying that, looking him into the eyes, to make sure he got she was serious about what she said.

"Nyx, wait! Don't- crap. Well, he's gone." Jay shook his head in disappointment. He was about to chase after Nyx, but quickly remembered there were still a couple students laying around in the room, one who was curled up in a corner, thanks to Nyx's threats. Jay groaned inwardly. Be glad I love you Nyx. Otherwise, I wouldn't be cleaning up this mess for you. He quickly walked over to the boy, crouching down next to him. "Hey. Uh... snake boy. Don't let Nyx get to your head man. If he ever tries to fight you, just call me." He extended his hand to the boy. "By the way, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jay. What's your name?"

@Magical Squid Senpai

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"I would rather die than leaving you. Die with or by you. It does not matter. "she honestly replied. She did not let go of his hand while saying that, looking him into the eyes, to make sure he got she was serious about what she said.

[/QUOTE]
Enki was startled by her reaction "B-But you hardly know me? Why would you throw that much away?" He asked in confusion, not sure what was going throw her mind.

metalcity said:
Enki was startled by her reaction "B-But you hardly know me? Why would you throw that much away?" He asked in confusion, not sure what was going throw her mind.
" Because I found a friend in you. I can't explain it, it's hard, I'm weird...Dammit just accept that and be complimented. ", she said, laughing at the last part.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" Because I found a friend in you. I can't explain it, it's hard, I'm weird...Dammit just accept that and be complimented. ", she said, laughing at the last part.

[/QUOTE]
Enki relaxed as she tried to make him laughed, "Do you want me to cut the friend out?" He joked. "Thank you." He smiled.

metalcity said:
Enki relaxed as she tried to make him laughed, "Do you want me to cut the friend out?" He joked. "Thank you." He smiled.
" But I got to admit I'm curious. Would you like to tell me a bit about you? I mean... I could tell you my story afterwards to be fair...just so we know each other a bit better.", she said, happy that he started joking again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" But I got to admit I'm curious. Would you like to tell me a bit about you? I mean... I could tell you my story afterwards to be fair...just so we know each other a bit better.", she said, happy that he started joking again.

[/QUOTE]
Enki looked away, his memory's started to appear again "Sorry, not yet. It is to soon. I cant go back." He said, starting to shake slightly. In fear of the past.

metalcity said:
Enki looked away, his memory's started to appear again "Sorry, not yet. It is to soon. I cant go back." He said, starting to shake slightly. In fear of the past.
She hugged him. " It's ok. I understand that. For a while, I killed everyone mentioning my past. So don't be sorry about not wanting to talk about it.", she said and stopped hugging afterwards, hoping she did not go to far.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She hugged him. " It's ok. I understand that. For a while, I killed everyone mentioning my past. So don't be sorry about not wanting to talk about it.", she said and stopped hugging afterwards, hoping she did not go to far.

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you." Was all he could say as the images kept flashing in and out of his head. He tired to keep a smile, but it kept going from a smile to a sad smile.

Since she did know how to react and she found the view unbearable, especially because she reminded him of all that, she went back to the piano, starting to play and sing "Stay~Hurt" to maybe calm him and as an excuse at the same time.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]Since she did know how to react and she found the view unbearable, especially because she reminded him of all that, she went back to the piano, starting to play and sing "Stay~Hurt" to maybe calm him and as an excuse at the same time.

[/QUOTE]
As Maria started to play another song, it started to become slightly clear of the bad memory's as he enjoyed the song. He walked over to Maria on the keyboard and smiled towards her, enjoying the song as it rung through out his mind.

metalcity said:
As Maria started to play another song, it started to become slightly clear of the bad memory's as he enjoyed the song. He walked over to Maria on the keyboard and smiled towards her, enjoying the song as it rung through out his mind.
She felt him coming over, but she continued playing. After she finished the current song, she started to play "Summertime Sadness~Lana del Rey", hoping to get even the last dark thought out of his mind.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She felt him coming over, but she continued playing. After she finished the current song, she started to play "Summertime Sadness~Lana del Rey", hoping to get even the last dark thought out of his mind.

[/QUOTE]
Enki continued to walk next to her, he watched as her majestic hands moved across the keyboard. Her lips parting and the beautiful voice left her mouth. He closed his eyes and smiled, imagining a peaceful setting to go with the song.

metalcity said:
Enki continued to walk next to her, he watched as her majestic hands moved across the keyboard. Her lips parting and the beautiful voice left her mouth. He closed his eyes and smiled, imagining a peaceful setting to go with the song.
As she finished, she looked at him. His eyes were closed and he smiled, so she considered her plan to have been successful. She smiled at him and waited, until he would open his eyes again.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]As she finished, she looked at him. His eyes were closed and he smiled, so she considered her plan to have been successful. She smiled at him and waited, until he would open his eyes again.

[/QUOTE]
Enki opened his eyes to the sound of the music finishing, he opened his eyes. He turned his head to look down at her, he gave a peaceful smile.

metalcity said:
Enki opened his eyes to the sound of the music finishing, he opened his eyes. He turned his head to look down at her, he gave a peaceful smile.
" You seem to have enjoyed my music. I'm glad I could make you happy. ", she said, smiling at him.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" You seem to have enjoyed my music. I'm glad I could make you happy. ", she said, smiling at him.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, it did. Thank you, it was beautiful." Enki complemented with a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
metalcity said:
"Where would you like to go?" Enki asked, wondering where she would like to go. He continued his smile.
" How can I know? You're the one showing me what is around this school. Just show me anything.", she said smilingly, with a calm and happy expression on her face.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]" How can I know? You're the one showing me what is around this school. Just show me anything.", she said smilingly, with a calm and happy expression on her face.

[/QUOTE]
"Well I guess we should get the boring stuff out of the way." Enki sighed, he looked at her and smiled "Lets go look at the class rooms." He said, wondering if she would agree or not.

metalcity said:
"Well I guess we should get the boring stuff out of the way." Enki sighed, he looked at her and smiled "Lets go look at the class rooms." He said, wondering if she would agree or not.
She nodded. She was not interested in seeing the classrooms, but it could be useful to know where they were. " Yeah, I'd love to see those."

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]She nodded. She was not interested in seeing the classrooms, but it could be useful to know where they were. " Yeah, I'd love to see those."

[/QUOTE]
Enki laughed slightly "Surreee, and I would love to go to them." He joked, knowing she would not be interested but he felt like it would be useful.

metalcity said:
Enki laughed slightly "Surreee, and I would love to go to them." He joked, knowing she would not be interested but he felt like it would be useful.
"We'll, then let's go.", she said, blushing as she took his hand again and waited for him to go.

[QUOTE="Ami the breadling]"We'll, then let's go.", she said, blushing as she took his hand again and waited for him to go.

[/QUOTE]
Enki blushed as she took his hand, he wasn't sure what to do. He didn't want to be rude so he went with it. "O-Ok." He awkwardly smiled as he started to walk towards the door he welded shut. "Errr, oops." He awkwardly chuckled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back