• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Nyx heard the faint chime of a bell, as he looked around to see where the noise came from he saw something in the shadows go deeper into the Bunker I'm assuming that's not willow, But i would've thought something would've attacked us by now Nyx thought to himself "I'm going to run in, you guys stay back a bit, i'm pretty much unkillable compared to you guys" Nyx said before he started to run deeper into the bunker, one hand on his dagger, ready for almost anything.

@Lotusy @Spazzycat101 @LegenDarius @OceanBunny @GreenEyedStranger

(@Rescue Team)

Last edited by a moderator:
There he goes again, charging in recklessly. Jay groaned inwardly. As the bunker got darkee and more ominous, he still saw Nyx charge straight into the looming darkness, without any help. He sighed, then charged after him, hand outstretched and ready to heal Nyx if need be.

@GingerBread @GreenEyedStranger

Leah just barely had time to catch Jay sprint ahead after Nyx, and with him their source of light. She clenched her teeth, mentally cursing them both. For a new light, possibly brighter than Jay's miniature bolt, Leah caused her skin to gently glow. Not with fire, she simply began to produce a orange-reddish light which lit the place as effectively as a large campfire would have.

@Remaining rescue team

Nyx heard footsteps running towards him from behind, Since he told everyone to stay back Nyx assumed that it was someone or something trying to attack him, Turning around quickly nyx unsheathed his dagger and sliced at the figures outstretched arm. Nyx smiled as he felt his dagger make contact, until he saw that the figure he had hit was Jay, Nyx's eyes widened in shock as he realized he had just injured Jay "Are you okay? I'm so sorry" Nyx said hoping he hadn't hurt jay too badly

@GreenEyedStranger @Lotusy (I'm so sorry QAQ)

(Haaaaaaaaaaarsh.... O.o )

Leah could barely make out the movement of the two figures ahead, but was completely unable to tell what in the world they were doing. She squinted into the darkness.

Jay's eyes widened in shock as Nyx's dagger sliced up his right arm. Shit. I should have stayed back. He stumbled backwards, clutching his arm in pain. He tried to flex his fingers, watching the bloody muscles slide over one another. Unfortunately, nothing moved. He winced. I guess he severed a tendon. As the blood dripped down his arm, he quickly bathed it in an orange light, closing the gap in his arm. Again, he tried to flex his fingers, but to no avail. He looked up at Nyx's concerned face. "It's... OK, Nyx. It's my fault for following you." He stood upright, his now bad hand dangling behind him. "I can fix it later. Just push onwards." He grimaced and walked forwards, the orange light trailing after him.

@GingerBread

In the brief second that Jay light up his arm with his orange light before the wound was healed, Nyx saw the damage he did to Jay. Nyx was filled with guilt, which was made even worse when Jay tried to take the blame for what he did "Are you sure you're okay?" Nyx asked his voice filled with guilt and concern as he walked beside him, becoming more vigilant and keeping an eye on Jay to make sure nothing else happens to him

@Lotusy @GreenEyedStranger

Leah, who's skin was still glowing but therefore was heated to an abnormal temperature, cautiously stepped forward until she had joined them.

'You two aren't making out over here, are you?' She looked back and forth between the two of them. 'Because we have to move.' She finished speaking and stepped past them, gingerly continuing into the bunker.

@GingerBread @Lotusy

@GreenEyedStranger

As the group moved into the bunker Enki followed, he stayed back and stayed in the shadows. Being very careful not to get seen, he was watching carefully and studying each emotion on there faces. Enki became shocked by Nyx attacking Jay, he was about to summon a fireball and charge at them but the girl turned around and Enki dove behind cover to not be seen, when she turned around Enki popped out of his hiding place. He saw them both looking shocked then over heard them apologising to each over, he sighed as he realised it was an accident. Then realised he sighed and stuffed his face into his hood, hoping to not be noticed then gave a quiet sigh in relief.

"Hey Doc.... do you smell that? It smells like... blood. Fresh blood. Not ours... but human. Do you think your doppleganger caught another student?" Dhaylian asks wearily, tensing up at the strangely comforting smell, even though his body was nearly screaming at him to be prepared, but he had no idea what for, or even what to think to expect.

Dal slowly edges to the hole and peeks out, his eyes adjusting to the darkness and the markings upon his skin beginning to emit a dim glow.

@GreenEyedStranger

@OceanBunny

Upon hearing the girls comment, Nyx grabbed her hair and yanked her backwards as she tried to walk away "Is that your attempt at humor?" Nyx hissed, he then looked at jay to make sure he was still okay before turning his attention back to the girl glaring at her

@Lotusy @Spazzycat101

'Maybe it is! Let's just go!' She whispered loudly through locked teeth, doing what she could to remain quiet-ish. She clamped her own hand, now well over a few hundred degrees, over Nyx's wrist.

@GingerBread @Lotusy

Nyx felt a sudden searing pain on his wrist where the girl had grabbed, not showing any reaction to the pain and now annoyed at the girl's attitude Nyx threw a punch at the girl's face with his free hand "Before we do anything you need a lesson in respect, Girl" Nyx said not caring about being quiet

@Lotusy @Spazzycat101

Leah was able to avert her face just in time so that Nyx's stike hit the side oh her head instead of her nose. She nearly fell to the ground, but was caught painfully by her hair, which Nyx still had gathered in his hand. Her hand fell, and she noticed the burn she had left on his wrist.

@GingerBread @Lotusy

"Guys... stay here, I'm going to go check it out," Dhaylian says, slipping out to the abandoned cell.

"Is anyone there? Helloooooooo!" Dal calls out to the darkness, wearily. He hesitantly makes his way over to the iron door of the cage and looks down the aisle way.

"Hello?"

@Rescueteam

@GreenEyedStranger

@OceanBunny

A sudden moment turned anger into panic. Leah instantly began dimming her glow, only being able to cool so quickly. She tried to back away from the loud echo of a voice that was approaching them, tugging frantically on her hair for Nyx to let go.

@SolisNighsun @Lotusy @GingerBread

@SolisNighsun @OceanBunny @GingerBread @Lotusy @Spazzycat101

No one was able to hear Dhaylian. His voice completely muffled through the bunkers curved hallways. As he looked past the hole, he only saw the cell they were in. Past that, there was a larger room, with the entrance blocked by another pathetic creature... He was alone.

"Nice try, but Im afraid their fate is doomed. The only people who can be saved are you two, as you were fortunate enough to be placed in my cell"

He chuckled grimly, almost resigned to a dark destiny..

"To be honest, all you can do now is wait until I get results, then we can make our move...."

As Nyx turned away to punch the woman, Jay felt something grab his head and pull him up to the ceiling. The fierce hand roughly gripped his head but made sure not to break his neck. Before he knew it, he was wrapped in an extremely tight hug, pressed against diseased flesh. The pathetic creature on the ceiling started carrying him deeper into the bunker, muffling his screams.

Nyx felt the girl try to get him to let go of her hair, getting annoy with her constant struggling Nyx let go and looked around to check on jay once again to see if he was still okay only to find him missing, Turning back towards the girl his face was filled with pure rage "Where. The. Hell. Is. JAY!" Nyx shouted at the girl, as he unsheathed his daggers, getting ready to kill, believing that the girl was distracting him so something could happen to jay

@Spazzycat101

Corvus followed along with the rest of the rescue team, and things were going quite well. For the first five seconds at least. Nyx had already stabbed a friendly, now he's roughing up the other girl. But all of a sudden an indescribable glob of meat pulled Jay up into the ceiling. "Crap!" Corvus reacted in distress before pulling up his rifle and shooting at the diseased flesh. "No use... Hey! What are you doing, she's a friendly!" Corvus yelled at Nyx. "Jay just got sucked up into the ceiling by some diseased flesh or something. Let her go, we gotta get this thing!"

With that, he turned back towards the ceiling and continued spraying bullets into the overhead tiles, hoping to hit whatever was dragging Jay away. But there was no such luck; whatever it was, it got away. And now the team was left with a missing teammate, an empty magazine, and a certain belligerent vampire harassing another teammate. Jeez, this went from 0 to 100 way too fast... Corvus thought to himself, hoping to avoid another altercation with the vampire boy. However, if that were to happen (which by now is highly likely considering how irrational he is), Corvus made a pact with himself that he wouldn't hesitate to harm or even kill the vampire should he pose a big enough threat. And as he waited there, he quietly summoned a hidden cartridge full of incendiary silver rounds and a wooden stake and kept them both hidden. Just in case...

@Rescue Team @GingerBread

"No way, i'm sure she had something to do with this, and if you get in my way i won't hesitate to kill you as well" Nyx said not even turning to look at the elf boy, Nyx's breathing got heavier and more rapid as he struggled to contain his rage, his grip on his daggers tightening.

@LegenDarius @Spazzycat101

@GingerBread @LegenDarius

'I absolutely agree with the elf! How in the heck could it have been me while you had me, in essence, tied?'

She began to replace her heated glow and start off down the tunnel into which Corvus had been firing.

'I highly doubt you want Jay to find Willow before us all!'

"You're not getting away" Nyx shouted as he ran after the girl, quickly catching up to her and tackling her to the ground and delivering a swift blow to her head "You were a distraction, you're working with them, thats why you wanted to come with us isn't it!?" Nyx shouted, his voice getting angrier and louder with every word

@LegenDarius @Spazzycat101

Miyuki followed after the group, looking for any signs of Willow in the bunker. She recognized the look of the walls and cells from when Willow's mind was open to her. 'She was here. I know it.' Miyu thought to herself, moving further into the bunker as Nyx and the girl fought and Corvus shot at the ceiling. 'Willow? Willow, where are you?' She tried connecting to her owners mind, hoping that being closer would allow her to get past the block.

@Rescue Team

"What do you mean we can't help them?" Willow asked the doctor. "Those are people out there. We can't let them die. They could be our friends!" she said, panicked. 'I asked Miyu to get help before I lost connection. I have to help them.' She thought, biting her lip in frustration.

@SolisNighsun

"Don't have a rack attack.... did you hear---- do smell that? Oh my god.. I think I'm going to be sick...," Dhaylina recoils promptly as stench unlike anything he had ever whiffed bombarded his auxiliary senses. He couldn't quite tell where it was coming from... but sweet Jesus, it was rank. He heard a slightly muffled thump in the hallway, but that was far from his mind now.

@OceanBunny @GreenEyedStranger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back