• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

At a feeling of chill, Leah noticed that, centered around one person, there was a large patch of frost that speedily advanced. Leah gasped quietly and stumbled back a few steps as if struck, her usually cheerful facade broken.

(@Lotusy @GingerBread @OceanBunny @LegenDarius)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon hearing the request, time glyphs spawned around Corvus, enveloping his body like a cloud so that no one could see him. When the glyphs dissipated, the elf reappeared wearing his exosuit and holding an ARX-160 assault rifle in his hands. "Where do I sign up?"

@Lotusy

@LegenDarius @OceanBunny @Lotusy @GingerBread

(I'll have to tag everyone before the post so I actually remember....)

Leah's attention was turned suddenly upon elf now.

'Wait, please, aren't you resorting to battle a little quickly?' She was nervous as she spoke, and she held two fingers up, only so slightly apart as she uttered the word 'little'.

"When someone's been kidnapped and possibly dead, I'd say I was late," Corvus replied to the girl.

Turning to Jay, he said, "Do we have any other source of intel?" Corvus's patience with the vampire boy was quickly depleting, and he awaited an answer from Jay. This vampire kid is really pissing me off now..., Corvus thought as his left hand clenched into a fist and his breathing became rough.

@OceanBunny @Lotusy @LegenDarius @Leone @Spazzycat101

Leah stepped gingerly across the small field of frost, then grasped the back of Nyx's collar and gave a sharp tug. She didn't like the look of him.

'Aren't we all students here? Should we not keep watch over each other's safety? If one of us could have done something to prevent the death of a colleague, but failed to try, would that not cause serious talk of expulsion? And if you were expelled, I'm sure you'd have little trouble sticking out like a sore thumb. I suggest you help whoever Willow is and help keep everyone here from coming to blows.'

At this point, she was beginning to feel the frost seep through the soles of her shoes and she had begun to shiver slightly. She backed away from the ice.

@Lotusy @GingerBread @LegenDarius @OceanBunny

"I doubt i'd get expelled, I've gotten into fights more times than i can count, Fights to the death i might add" Nyx said standing up and turning to face the girl "And if you value your life, i wouldn't talk to me like that again" Nyx threatened "Anyway i have no reason to want to help Willow, She's been nothing but a pain for me"

@Spazzycat101 @Lotusy @OceanBunny @LegenDarius

Jay furrowed his brow at Corvus's question. "Unfortunately, no. Besides your lead on the doctor, Nyx is our only source of information." He crossed his arms at Nyx's stubborn attitude. "Why are you being so stingy with this lead? Willow could be in danger! What do you expect us to do, kiss it out of you?"

(@GingerBread Last part was intentional :P )

@LegenDarius @OceanBunny

(I gtg for the night, bye guys.)

'Just out of curiosity, if someone were to give you an offer, what would you want?'

Leah looked down toward Nyx from solid, warm ground, her hands perched on her hips and her hair drifting lazily behind her.

(AAAAARRRRGGHH I KEEP FORGETTING THE TAGGY THINGIES)

(Hey! Willow took care of you when you were trapped as a nyxen! So mean xD @GingerBread)

Infuriated Miyuki shifted to kemonomimi form and glared at Nyx. "Where is my master you evil monster!?" She demanded. "Willow was nothing but nice to you. She gave you her blood after the demon battle and then took care of you when it turned you into a kitten!! You shouldn't need a reason to save her life!!" Frost and ice covered the hallway and coated her arms as she glared daggers at the vampire.

@Lotusy @Leone @LegenDarius @Spazzycat101

@GingerBread @LegenDarius @OceanBunny

My gosh! Someone asking people to bribe him without even knowing what he wants!

'I suggest you decide upon something quickly, then. Either that or you can tell them and I'll owe you whatever you want when you actually know. Does that sound like a good idea?'

Leah's arms swung by her sides in exasperation. The nerve of this guy...

@everyone

A moment later, when frost coated the ground and walls, Leah yelped. The sudden cold was stunning - and not in a good way. She slipped and fell back, her skin touching the ice and quickly becoming frostbitten.

(The cold always bothered her anyway!)

"And if i don't tell you? Face it i have all the power in this situation, If you do something i don't like, then you will never know where willow is" Nyx said before his voice suddenly got more serious "So if i were you i'd watch your tone. I need a reason to save willow, Because why should i risk my life for her?" Nyx said his voice getting more aggressive She was nice to me when i was a kitten, even if it was her fault i was one in the first place Nyx thought as a feeling of guilt overcame him, but Nyx quickly forced it out of his mind "So what's your plan to get me to tell you? you have no way to threaten me"

@OceanBunny @Lotusy @LegenDarius @Spazzycat101

'Y-you have no need t-to risk your l-life... J-just t-to speak...'

The cold was already affecting Leah drastically. She was shivering madly and her fingers had begun to turn blue, but she had gotten herself standing again.

@GingerBread @LegenDarius @OceanBunny

"She risked her life on the chance that you could be trusted!! You could have drained her dry when she offered her blood! She barely knew you!" Miyuki said, frustrated and angry as tears filled her eyes. "Willow is nothing but kind. She doesn't deserve to die. And you know it.." She shook her head as a tear slid down her cheek. "I can't even contact her anymore.. There's just silence when I try." She sighed in frustration at her lack of ability to help fairy girl that had saved her from the zoo.

@GingerBread @LegenDarius @Lotusy @Leone @Spazzycat101

Please... At this rate you'll be the one to go first. Corvus thought to himself, an expression of utter disgust clear in his face. "Screw it. We have to track her ourselves. Does the school have a surveillance system?" He asked Jay. "If it does, I can possibly hack into it and track where Willow was last seen."

@OceanBunny @Lotusy @Leone @Spazzycat101 @GingerBread

Leah, who's lips and fingers were both pale blue, nodded at the elf's suggestion. If there were cameras, that would be a helpful thing to do.

"Yeah, thats not going to work, she was last seen in the infirmary and then was gone, and i doubt they went through the school, otherwise people would be talking about it, i'm the only one who knows the whereabouts of Willow" Nyx said confidently "It would be a shame if she died though" Nyx thought out loud

@LegenDarius @OceanBunny @Spazzycat101 @Lotusy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back