• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

As Enki got kicked he jumped forwards, he noticed that a crack started to appeared under him. Enki ditched his sword and with both of his hands he throw a blue flame and purple flame down the crack, he sent them Nyx's way. Enki jumped out of the way of the blood. The flames burned there way through the blood and they reached Nyx. They shot up and coated Nyx setting his body on fire. The purple flame showed a illusion of Enki laying dead on the ground. As this happened Enki ran over to Nyx, unable to see the real Enki's attack.

@GingerBread

Nyx let out a hiss of pain as he was set on fire, he once again put the fire out with his red aura, before looking over to where Enki was, seeing Enki motionless on the ground, Nyx Let a smile creep onto his face and let himself relax before smelling Enki's blood getting closer to him

Another trick eh? Nyx thought before stabbing his dagger in the direction of the smell of blood, as Nyx did this he felt the dagger hit something solid, Nyx saw the Illusion Of Enki disappear as The real Enki started appearing with Nyx's dagger planted firmly in his chest "I Win" Nyx said as he fired a bolt of blood out of the dagger in Enki's chest, sending Enki crashing Through the wall of the building behind him

@metalcity

Last edited by a moderator:
Enki cried out in pain "It is not that easy." He looked to see a large wound on his chest "What do you call this." Enki started a fire in the wound starting to heal it up, his eyes started to shake at the sight of all the blood. His words where faint as the impact of the wall winded him slightly. "Is this the best you can do." Enki started to get sunk in his mind of the mists of battle, survival was fighting his urge to fight. He wanted to run but he wouldn't be able to live with it. Enki then laid there on the floor, his breathing stabilised as the wound healed more. He sent a flame threw out his body for him to use to come back to his senses. He looked around to see what he could use to his advantage, but nothing. He got up his body was coated in blood "I wont let you win." Enki swayed back and fourth. He tried to summon his sword, it popped up in there world but sank. He couldn't summon it from the amount of blood he lost "I will not lose like this." He started to stabilised his movements but wasn't sure what to do with the blood. Then he noticed a water fountain. I should use that! The thought screamed out in his mind as he dashed towards the fountain and jumped in it, the blood started to was away from his clothes.

@GingerBread

"Well... I'm not actually a lion, that's just what people assume. I can never guess why, because I think that I look completely human. My twin brothers have some powers, but they're up in my subconscious because we only have one body. I wish they would give me some advice, but one loves to make fun of me, and the other just gripes about how hungry he is most of the time." Leo sighed. "How about you?" He asked, hoping to keep their conversation afloat. "I'm sure you have something that most people don't. No offense but you don't seem normal."

@GreenEyedStranger (sorry, forgot to specify that Leo is human, the other two represent different animals)

@SovietBear (Oh woops my bad!)

"Really..."

He kept staring at Leo, believing him to be insane.

"And of course I do. I'm a dragon.... A half-dragon actually, or else I'd be huge. But... My body is strange. I collect and lure diseases and infections. Viruses and plagues. And yet, I'm immune to their deadly effects."

He chuckles grimly

"So to function in society, I wear this ugly thing. Or else everyone would be infected and the entire neighborhood would be quarantined."

Nyx Smirked as he saw Enki, looking weak, Nyx started to walk over to Enki intent of finishing this once and for all, As Nyx walked over his vision started blurring, not wanting to show any signs of weakness nyx tried to carry on, But he could feel himself getting weaker, his need for blood growing with every passing second, Nyx took a deep breath "I'm going to spare your life, Next time i won't be so kind" Nyx said to Enki no sign of weakness in his voice, Nyx kept his eyes trained on Enki waiting for him to walk away as Enki had a history of hitting people when their backs are turned

@metalcity

Enki sighed "you mean you are too weak to finish the job, I see." Enki smirked as he said the last part. He got out of the fountain and watched as Nyx continued to stood there looking at him. Enki stretched his arms but he opened a wound, blood poured out. He sealed it up quickly but he opened a few smaller cuts "I'm falling apart." Enki sighed as he rapidly healed his wounds. If I pass out, I lost. He was determined to not pass out but his eyes kept trying to shut. His vision became blurred but he still fought the urge to pass out.

@GingerBread

"Would you prefer i kill you?" Nyx asked his tone cold and expressionless once again "Oh, i get it you want to join that little bitch Shina, don't worry she'll be in hell too" Nyx added, trying to focus on staying awake, he wasn't going to lose to Enki

@metalcity

"So you gave up on fighting and you are resulting to insulting people, have you lost your class." Enki turned around and started to walk away "Good job on boring me."

@GingerBread

"You and Shina are so alike... both little bitches who couldn't handle fighting and always had to walk away" Nyx Sneered at Enki as he walked away

"But If you want to continue fighting, then we will, if you don't continue walking away like a coward" Nyx added his tone serious, Not showing He didn't want to fight, not wanting to show any signs of weakness

@metalcity

"Says the one that is standing there shouting." He turned his head to slightly look at Nyx as he stopped walking "If you want to fight that much come fight me." Enki summoned a flame sword in his hand. Yep, definitely going to lose a few years.

@GingerBread

(Alright, that's it. That's all you guys get for now.)

Shina watched the match from the beginning to end so she saw how tired and wounded both Nyx and Enki were. Shaking her head in disbelief at their stubbornness, she took flight and landed between the two of them.

Stop fighting this instant. Both of you are tired and wounded. It's best to retreat and live to fight another day than to bet everything on a small quarrel.

She looked at both of them in turn, allowing them to read her thoughts.

Enki, release that sword. Nyx, I know you can barely stand right now so if you promise you won't start fighting again the second I help you, I'll heal you right now. Do we have a deal?

@metalcity @GingerBread

Shina turned to Enki and glared at him. I am not here to give you a suggestion. I am here to stop this pointless fight on school grounds. I've already let you guys fight for a while. I can easily just let you two continue outside of school as well but if this continues, both of you will die, if not seriously injured beyond repair.

Her expression softened as she spoke, I don't want neither of you to die. As much as I dislike Nyx, he is still one of my friends. And so are you, Enki. So please, stop fighting or I will have to resort to force.

@metalcity @GingerBread

"No go away you stupid bird" Nyx said glaring at the bird before hearing Enki call the bird Shina "Are you his pet?, did he name you after that stupid bitch?" Nyx asked trying to suppress a laugh "Are you that lonely Enki?"

@PhoenixFire13 @metalcity

Enki's voice grow more angry at this "But I wont lose to this guy, every time I have had a demon interrupt us. This is my chance to actually win with out a demon taking over my body." Enki completely ignored Nyx's comment as he looked down on Shina.

@PhoenixFire13 @GingerBread

Shina sighed in frustration, extremely unhappy with how things were turning out.

Fine. I'll give you guys ten more minutes. If you can't knock each other out, not kill, within that time limit, I'm going to force you guys to stop. Alright?

Then she turned to Nyx. Now that the Principal had given her a purpose to be alive, she decided that it didn't matter whether or not she should hide her identity anymore.

Nyx, I am the Shina that you know, whether or not you believe it yourself. You can call me names all you want but I already know how you actually felt about my death. Learn how to control your fighting spirit and you'll stop being misunderstood.

She flew to a nearby tree and settled down to watch the continuation of the fight.

@GingerBread @metalcity

Nyx brought his daggers up to stop the blade heading for his chest before swiftly kicking Enki back, not having enough energy to go for a counter attack.

@metalcity

Nyx dropped one of his daggers and grabbed Enki's fist struggling to stop him from hitting him, Nyx quickly plunged his remaining dagger forwards towards Enki's stomach aiming to kill

@metalcity

@SovietBear @GingerBread @metalcity

While talking with Leo, Ja'Zi couldnt help but notice the two fighters still bickering. Feeling his mischevous side take over, he smirked and screamed at them

"FREAKS!"

'That should distract them from their fighting a bit...'

He thought before going back to talking to Leo

"Sorry, I had to." He said with a chuckle

Enki lifted his weak arm of blue fire, he moved it in the way of the dagger. The knife went through his arm but fire spread up his arm. The dagger pieced Enki's skin, pain went through his body, he pulled his hand away for Nyx and then when for another punch in the chest.

@GingerBread

Nyx hissed as his arm was set alight causing him to drop his dagger before he grabbed Enki's fist and twisted his arm behind his back and kicking out Enki's legs sending him to the floor before placing his foot on Enki's windpipe gently applying pressure, Intending to kill

@metalcity @PhoenixFire13

Users who are viewing this thread

Back