• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Columbus wiggled around a bit,"I dunno about this, I-I don't think this is such a good idea anymore! She's just a girl, she could get really hur-" Columbus never got a chance to finish his sentence as a bolt of lightning struck the pole, he yelled and passed out.

When he woke he was in a locker room shower, he had his towel around him and was reaching for his belongings. He shook his head and stood there for a moment,
".....I hope she doesn't kill me for this." He got dressed and went to go check on the situation.

@Lotusy

"Wait, this is a dream?" Nyx asked not expecting an answer before adding "That explains why i can talk, hold on..."

Nyx started concentrating on trying to turn back into a human-vampire, after a couple of seconds he was engulfed in a red flash of light. When the light had disappeared, Nyx was no longer a cat "Yes! it worked, anyway who are you guys?" Nyx asked while Materializing some clothes onto himself and His daggers, making sure they could see the sharp blades

@SovietBear

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yes I can talk to it but it's not I. A listening mood, and elf boy because I don't know his name." Willow told Enki before trying to use her vines to pull the spider away from Corvus. Suddenly the elf's familiar caused her vines to disentegrate and soon the spider was ash. Sighing lightly Willow moved over to the sleeping Nyxen's and picked him so he wouldn't be left sleeping out in the open.

@DragonStorm @LegenDarius @metalcity @GingerBread (sorry I haven't been in .-.)

"Wooooooo! Wooo. Whew. That was cool." He walked over to the now-smoking body, sitting down and poking it. "Huh. It's not awake. Is this Columbus?" He thought for a bit. "Well, there's only one way to tell..." He extended his hand, slowly healing the girl's body. He smiled as he saw the body become normal again. "So it worked! Ahaha! Muahaha! MUAHAHAHAHA!!! ANOTHER SUCCESS FOR SCIENCE!!! AHAHA- *cough* *cough* hack..."

A few minutes later, Jay had climbed down from the roof, and walked out of the building. Whoa, it's getting pretty dark. I'd better go check on Columbus and head home. He scanned the area for the zombie.

@LokiofSP

... Ok... So you're not a cat. Thank goodness, it must be a long story. Leo continued talking, completely oblivious to the daggers that Nyx was holding. However, Archie noticed the second Nyx materialized them, so he slowly started backing away, and jumped into a nearby trash can. Anyways... We're new here, so we thought about trying to get some random parson to help us get out of this lucid dream. You know, since we really don't know anyone. Leo was interrupted by Archie shouting from inside his trash can. Leo, stop talking! He has daggers with him, so he probably isn't friendly! Oh... Leo paused, looked down, and saw Nyx's daggers. You're not very sharp, are you Leo. Not quite Archie, Not quite. Leo slowly backed away.

@GingerBread (sorry, had wifi problems last night)

"You really aren't clever are you" Nyx stated, "you already said this was a dream, And a lucid one at that" he added rolling his eyes at their stupidity

"If you die in the dream, you might wake up... or you would become brain dead, either way i would probably wake up"

@SovietBear

But when Leo gets hurt in subconscious, he tends to get headaches, and he complains way too much like "oh, why did you do that? my head hurts now..." it really bothers me, but I want out, I guess we just risk it. Archie stare at Leo, who was still backing away. he summoned a bomb, threw it at Leo, and suddenly everything went white. Archie got the feeling of falling, and out of the corner of his eye he could spot Ray and Nyx heading through a door that said exit. Leo, Seth, get over here! This is the exit, its time to get out of here. Archie yelled at Leo and Seth, hoping that they would hear him. They did, and the three walked through the door, and back into Leo's subconscious. Meanwhile, in the infirmary, Leo gasped and sat up with a start. the nurse didn't notice, so Leo just strolled through the door and went back to looking for the administration building.

Nyx woke up and found that WIllow was carrying him in her arms So i'm still a cat then Nyx thought his tone full of disappointment Anyway what did i miss, anyone die? He thought his tone cold and uncaring.

@OceanBunny

"We should take these people to the infirmary, they look pretty battered." Enki said picking up the elf and putting him over his shoulder. He looked over at Willow and noticed she had the Nyxen still. "You still looking after that cat?" Enki asked confused that she was treating it like a pet still.

@OceanBunny @GingerBread @DragonStorm @LegenDarius

WoodenZebra said:
Starino wasn't surprised with the boy's action then she held her hand out,"Hi I'm Starino nice to meet you" starino said hoping the boy won't die with her action
@sitanomoto
Kino gingerly took her hand. "H-hi...." He managed to stammer. Glory, she was pretty.

(sorry guys, woke up today to a really tough morning. I'm back now)

"is this Nyx? I wasn't excepting...a...cat." Ray looks puzzled. He turns to Archie. "You want to leave a place where you have your own body? That said, what's weird about lucid dreams is that when one realizes they are in a dream, most wake up." He gestures to the ghosts. "I have a feeling that our dreams are not natural..."

@SovietBear @GingerBread

Columbus got to the roof huffing, "Oh...Man....Gimme me a minute *Wheeze* Nothing like *Huff* switching bodies *Huff* to make you realize how out of shape you are."

@Lotusy

Enki made his way to the infirmary, once he reached it he called out "We need help, this boy is hurt. My friend is on her way with a animal type thing." As he called this out a nurse sighed and gave him a strange look "Haven't you already been here today?" The nurse asked. She made her way over to Enki and took the Elf boy of his hands and took him to a room. Enki made his way out side and waited for Willow to catch up.

@OceanBunny @LegenDarius @DragonStorm @GingerBread

Cool, i'm going to take this Nyx thought as he jumped out of willows arms and approached the Gemstone. He stopped in front of the gemstone, not sure how to pick it up without opposable thumbs

@OceanBunny @DragonStorm

Corvus breathed slowly as Enki carried him into the infirmary. At this time, the elf was completely unconscious, with his suit the only thing treating his injuries. The artificial enzymes deployed by the suit were slowly doing their job of regenerating the damaged tissue. They even managed to repair an artery as well as a portion of Corvus's heart that Arachon's pincers had only barely grazed. On his forearm, the PDA showed a live feed of his heart rate, which was normalizing more as time went by.

He was laid down on the infirmary bed, and it would become his home for quite a long time.

@metalcity

Outside the school, stood an unsightly figure. It was clad in grey and blue plastic, a full body suit. However, the face was glass, revealing the scaled face of the dragon inside.

Ja'Zi Ro looked at the big wrought iron gates of the building. His father had let him wander around after they moved in, something he rarely give his son the pleasure of doing. But now, he was scared. What if they don't like me? What if the same thing happens again? He dismissed these as reflexive thoughts of teenage angst and strolled around a bit more, spying through the windows.

Nyx stayed quiet, not knowing the answer to Willow's question, a scowl forming on his face as he was reminded that he was useless as a cat.

He then suddenly asked You said you were trying to find me earlier, why?

@OceanBunny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back