• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

Willow frowns slightly. "Why would we be expelled? It's not like the zoo is part of the school." She says confused. "Miyu was definitely worth breaking into the zoo." She smiles down at her leopard. 'I love you too Willow.' Miyu's voice is full of adoration as it enters Willow's mind.

@AngelofDebt

"I dont use those" He then looked towards a wall before slamming his wing into the wall relocating his wing bone

Ichiro was riding his skateboard and starts to squint. "Is this it?" he mutters to himself.. He kicks off his skateboard and began to wait outside. Out of confusion and lack of patience. He goes to open the gates with his letter in his hand. The gate doesn't budge. He gets frustrated and starts to sit on his board rolling left and right. @OceanBunny

"Can't argue with that." He takes another look at the cafeteria. "You know, I've changed my mind. I think I'll get a snack. Care to-"

Before he can even finish the thought, Ray notices another boy outside the gates.

"Looks like you're about to get dejavu...no, that's not the right use, is it?" He gestures to the gate then teleports there.

@OceanBunny @Sedinger

Last edited by a moderator:
'There's another boy at the gate.' Miyu informs Willow as Ray asks her to join him for a snack. "I'd love to." Willow says whole turning to look back at the gate. "I think we have another new student trying to get in." She says as Ray mentions dejavu. Turning to glance back at him she realizes he's not there anymore. Looking back at the gates she sees him and giggles before heading back towards them.

@AngelofDebt @Sedinger

Corvus was surprised by his familiar's sudden action, slamming his broken wing into the wall. Nervously, Corvus asked, "Are... Are you okay?"

Off in the distance he can hear a certain forest fairy talking with a few other unfamiliar people. He smiled at the camaraderie that they enjoyed, and at the same time shivered at what was to come. The day is half-way gone and a storm was brewing. Hope they don't get caught in this... Corvus thought, before the time hit him. Oh crap! It's already noon! I missed so many classes! I gotta explain this to the administration later, but this is more important...

@DragonStorm

@OceanBunny (I'm giving you and the others a chance to interact if you want, but if you do, you'll probably get sucked into a big fight)

Willow turned as she heard something slam into a wall and then a familiar voice. 'That's the boy from the virtual gym fight.' She looks around curiously trying to find the boy. "This is Miyuki." Willow tells Ichiro distractedly as continues scanning the area for Corvus. "Hello?" She calls out hoping he will respond.

@Sedinger @AngelofDebt

@LegenDarius (I love big fights xD bring it on)

Nyx started getting annoyed at the girl throwing water at him, I am going to kill you for this girl; i don't think you're good looking. Nyx thought, this time not trying to stop jay from hearing his thoughts. He started charging at the girl once again, leaping at her and digging his claws into the girls leg.

@Lotusy @LokiofSP

"Huh, you had me worried there for a second. Looks like you're ready to go!" Corvus said to Az, relieved that he was just fine. Turning his head to the certain fairy who called out to him, he said. "Yes? Do you need something?"

Corvus involuntarily clenched his fists at the sight of her. She was the one who hurt Pandora... And she was the one who, in a moment, immediately crippled me with her demonic vines. As she made her way toward him, he tried his best to seem friendly and not hostile. He didn't have the time to make any new enemies. Easy there, tiger... Save it for the spider.

@DragonStorm @OceanBunny

Columbus bit her lip, holding in a scream as she felt something begin to bubble up inside her, "Crap! That doesn't feel good!...Man, this body is weird and scary!" She picked up Nyx and punted him in a panic, Nope, nope, nope! DON'T DO THAT! NOT IN THIS BODY!"

@GingerBread

"Hey, I'm Ray, nice to meet you." Ray says, finally. He tries to move the gate but can't seem to. He shrugs and looks to Willow for help.

"New here, don't know how things work." He explains to Ichiro.

Ray seems to have heard the fighting, but doesn't seem nearly as startled.

@OceanBunny @Sedinger

"Everything's fine, just someone I know. Maybe he knows where admissions is!" Willow say giving the new boys a smile. Reaching over she touches the gate and it swings open easily. "Hey do you know where admissions is? I have two new students with me." She calls out to Corvus as she moves in his direction with a smile and Miyuki at her side.

@Sedinger @AngelofDebt @LegenDarius @DragonStorm

Nyx tries to lets out a small yelp of pain, only for fire to come out, As he was kicked in the stomach and send backwards. Instead of charging again Nyx walked over to Jay You know what jay? I'm done, i quit. I think You're good looking, and i do like you, But screw this, I'm leaving Nyx thought before starting to walk away, wanting to leave the School.

@Lotusy

"Yes, that would be nice to know." Ray pipes up, looking around for Corvus. He gestures to Ichiro to follow. After catching up to Willow, quite easily as one can imagine, he says "Sorry to put all this pressure on you. I can tell the school is dealing with...something...right now

@OceanBunny (and anyone else, not sure who's with us right now xD )

"Make a left after entering through the school. The admissions office should be at the end of the corridor where there is an intersection," he replied, trying his best to look amicable. There were a few awkward moments of silence before he spoke again, "My apologies miss, I have to go. I'm in a bit of a hurry. Azilernyo, let's move." Corvus said before making his way towards the courtyard at the back of the school.

@OceanBunny @DragonStorm (It's time to fight!)

(@metalcity Sorry for not replying for so long!!!)

(@DragonStorm -cough- Rules, admin, rules ... Please set an example for the other RPers)

Shina looked up toward the sky, as if she could find the answer in the sky.

I don't know ... I was content with just being able to see my friends again but ... now that I have seen you guys and know that you're all doing well, I'm not sure what I should do next.

She turned her head to look at her surroundings and happened to see some students near the school gate.

Hey, it looks like something's going on at the gate. Should we go check it out?

As soon as Ray hears directions to the admissions office, he takes off. Can't tele there cause I don't know the layout. No time to- He can't finish the thought because he's already there.

"Gotta love super speed thou." He says out loud to no one in particular, before entering the building.

(lol, I don't know who control's NPCs... @PhoenixFire13 I would assume?)

After he heard what Nyx said, Jay stopped in shock. So... Nyx thinks I'm good looking? What... Would that imply? He watched Nyx slowly walk away. "Hey, Nyx! What about your curse? You're still going to need help!" He was too late to stop him, though. Aah, crap. He turned back to Columbus. "So, want some help reversing your curse? Hopefully Nyx will be less moody next time we see him..." He stopped and frowned. "Or maybe not, this time."

@LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back