• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lakoria High School

"I'm fine, thank you." his voice trails off as he focuses on the leopard. He hesitates to pet it, noticing the frost trail. He looks up at Willow. "You know, I consider myself an open minded individual, but I better not be the only human here!" He half-jokes. @OceanBunny

edits: grrr tenses

Last edited by a moderator:
"Miyuki!" Willow giggles as her pet jumps up and kicks her face. "There are other humans here." She tells Ray as she pets Miyu's head. "This is my frost leopard, Miyuki. I got her from the zoo on Saturday." She explains, seeing that Ray seems hesitant near the leopard.

@AngelofDebt

"She's adorable." Ray lightly pets her, still unsure how his hand doesn't freeze over. "Sorry, I just learned recently that while I'm...abnormal...that seems...How do I put it, almost normal, especially around here." He keeps looking around. "I'm looking for the residential areas, so I may seem a little distracted. It happens alot." He pauses. "Plus, the better I can picture a place in my mind, the more 'control' I have when going there." @OceanBunny

'Who's the boy?' Miyuki's voice enters Willow's mind, curious about her owners new companion. 'He's a new student, I found him at the gates.' Willow silently explained while smiling at Ray as he talked. "I was at the dorms earlier.. They're near the library. And nobody is quite normal here." She said. "I've only seen one other person teleport while here." She smiled while trying to remember what direction the dorms were in.

@AngelofDebt

"One other person? I'll have to meet them. I'm not in a rush, just." He yawns for multiple seconds. "A little tired."

"Does every student get a pet when they start here?"

"Alright Kino... I've got a big job ahead of me," Corvus said, intending to leave for the courtyard. "My instincts tell me that whoever's trying to take my body must be a strong adversary. It could be anything, but based on what the passage said, my money's on a giant spider whose name is apparently Arachon. Quite a ghastly name if you ask me."

With that, Corvus returned the two big books to the librarian. "Thanks for you help. Oh, and I cleaned up the web; don't worry about it."

"Ha! You think I'm going to let you just give these to me? No, put 'em back yourself!"

Corvus, dismayed at her attitude, replied, "But I don't know the way to the bookshelf where these books were..."

The librarian heaved a frustrated sigh. "Fine. I'll take these books back then. Go do what you have to do."

"Thanks!" Corvus said before making his way to the exit. Now where is Az...

@sitanomoto

@DragonStorm (making my way to you, you're at the entrance of the school?)

Emma watched the book fall off of Leon's hand. "Uh, that's nice Leon, but I think we should get out of here," she said. She could feel the people's stares burning into her, turning her face red. She steered the centaur out of the lunchroom. As soon as they got out, she jumped off and heaved a sigh of relief. "I know that was supposed to be embarrassing for you, but man, I was turning red too. By the way, may I see that book?" she asked. As she looked through the book, she only saw blank pages. "Huh, that's weird." She gave the book back to Leon. "Well, now that we solved your problem, mind solving mine?" After asking, Emma took out some orange juice from her backpack, and quickly drank some of it. "You see, when I drink orange juice, I'm supposed to get superpowers. Something's blocking my abilities."

@Isune

Kino smiled at Corvus as he walked away and closed his eyes once more, drifting off to sleep again. His tail twitched as he began to dream.

(@sitanomoto You're not fighting then?)

Corvus made his way to the entrance of the school and exited the building. Outside, he was greeted with a familiar sight of a vast blue sky and a gentle breeze. Though his problems were yet to be solved, he took a moment to enjoy the scenery, letting it fill his heart with peace despite his current circumstance. However, that little trance broke at the sight of a familiar familiar who was wandering around aimlessly. Calling out to him, Corvus said, "Azilernyo! Where have you been?"

@DragonStorm

"I was in the library trying to find out how to get rid of my curse," Corvus replied. "Turns out that this might be a bigger thing that I thought. According to an ancient passage, I have to spin a web, then remove the necklace, and then fight. I don't exactly know what I'm fighting... But I can already tell this is gonna be a big one. I need your help, Az..." He trailed off, almost out of breath from debriefing his familiar on his current status.

@DragonStorm

AngelofDebt said:
"One other person? I'll have to meet them. I'm not in a rush, just." He yawns for multiple seconds. "A little tired."
"Does every student get a pet when they start here?"
"Not in a rush to get to the dorms, I mean."

@OceanBunny

Willow smiles as Ray yawns sleepily. "No, we don't get pets when we come here. Some of us raided the zoo on Saturday.." She pauses, blushing lightly. "We needed unicorn tears and peacock feathers. That's where I got Miyuki. Some of the other students brought pets home too." She explains with a smile.

@AngelofDebt

"I didn't take you for the rule breaker type" he nudges her lightly, as if in congratulation, and smiles.

"The zoo here must be *insert sleepy pause* amazing." Again he is looking about, maybe this time for the zoo in question.

@OceanBunny

Leon took the book as he silently pulled off the reins and saddle. He let out a sigh of relief as he threw the items onto the ground,"That's the last time you put a saddle onto my back like that, no reins either." He then listened to Emma's problem and responded,"I think they might have changed the recipe on the drink.

@Mango

Coruvs, noticing Az's broken wing and apparent short-term memory loss, changed his mind. "Oh no...," he said. "I was gonna ask for help in fighting but you don't look anywhere near ready for combat."

He turned back towards the entrance of the school, gesturing for Az to follow him. "Come on, let's get you to the infirmary. They'll know how to patch you up."

@DragonStorm (If you still wanna participate in the fight, then insta-heal or something)

Corvus stopped in his tracks when he heard what Az said. Wh-why am I stopping? he silently asked himself. Am I being selfish? Az was his familiar, so he was ready to do anything that he ordered him to. But he was also injured. Corvus stood there like a statue in front of the entrance, pondering what to do. A strong wind blew and rustled all the leaves of the trees, their sounds enhancing the elf's focus.

The enemy is likely very strong... Corvus thought, as the weight of the silence began to get heavy. But after a few more seconds of silence, Corvus finally spoke. Turning to Az, Corvus said, "Very well... I'll have you just stay at a distance to help me fight. Do you know how to use a sniper rifle?"

@DragonStorm

"It was quite amazing.. We kind of destroyed it though." Willow said sheepishly. "And killed a couple guards.." She frowns as a year slides down her cheek. 'Don't cry Willow.' Miyuki's voice entered Willow's head as the leopard pushed her head into Willow's hand. 'I'll be okay Miyu, don't worry.' Willow's voice was sad as it entered her pets mind.

@AngelofDebt

"Corvus, You are my master and I respect that, But as long as my gemstone isnt Destroyed I'll be fine, just need my wing relocated and I should be fine for awhile"

@LegenDarius

"Wow" Ray is shocked from his drowsiness for the moment. "Couldn't you get expelled for that?" At this point he's stopped walking and stands in front of the canteen (unless we are going elsewhere?)

"Or rather: was it worth it?" He gestures to Miyu and winks.

@OceanBunny

"You are Az and I respect that," Corvus shot back. He held out his hand into the air, while glyphs surrounded his wrists like a planet's ring. Suddenly a large, hi-tech compound bow appeared from the crack in time. Corvus held the majestic weapon in his hand for a moment before handing it to Azilernyo.

"Here, take this. Either stand at a distance and snipe or don't use it at all; the choice is yours. But I don't want to see you on the field with me."

@DragonStorm

latest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back