• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern L E G I O N »» ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
i am Excited. but now i need to actually use my brain to pick a fc and a superpower (which is always such a tough thing for me to decide LOL)
omg SAME powers are so FRIGGEN hard to me. aint even gonna lie.

im debating being a healer but i might chill on that because i feel like?? there's always someone out there that wants that power and i dont wanna steal nobody's shine lol

i'm sure you'll think of something fabulous tho!

CS is posted. Hope it's okay. Hardest thing was the pic: I can never find the right look when it comes to realistic pictures, so I hope this works.

CS is posted. Hope it's okay. Hardest thing was the pic: I can never find the right look when it comes to realistic pictures, so I hope this works.
Unfortunately I am not going to bend the rules for one individual. I don't mind helping you find a FC though. Just let me know.

Unfortunately I am not going to bend the rules for one individual. I don't mind helping you find a FC though. Just let me know.
Well if you can find me a burly Asian guy that doesn't look like a sumo wrestler or Sammo Hung, would appreciate it.

Well if you can find me a burly Asian guy that doesn't look like a sumo wrestler or Sammo Hung, would appreciate it.
Idk if it was intended or not but that was pretty racist my guy.

And you're apping for a rp where the GM is asian.

I'm gonna go ahead and ask you to dip. Best of luck with your roleplaying ventures!

i think i’m pretty much finished?? might add more extra details later but for the most part everything is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back