Konoshimi Acadamy [Inactive]

Shigure looked at Nova then sighed "I will take care of it, so don't worry.."

Saya glance over at Nova as if wondering if he was ok.

Juliana smiled then walked past Aphrodite as she let her do as she pleased.

Chogan closed his book and sighs. "Why am I even at this school?" He said to himself. He then got up and started walking around the hallways while listening to his music, as he has nothing better to do now.

Nova's hands were shaking, he wasn't sure if it was anger or fear that he was feeling. "Fine..."

Aphrodite raised her hands a few minutes later and one of the guys made a comment that she must be done with her work already, the comment made her put her hand down. She enjoyed learning but sometime she wondered if she wasn't too smart for her own good.

Lilith saw the boy "you playing hookie too?" she asked Chogan

Shigure looked at the other student "ok that is all for now you can go" he then looked over at Saya and Nova "Saya and Nova...you stay"

Saya looked at shigure and nodded, then glanced back up at Nova, when she saw his hand shaking, she blushed and suddenly grabbed it to try and calm him down

Juliana saw Aphrodite raise her hand, she then walked over to her "did you need something.."

Nova sighed calmed down a little at her touch and then looked at Shigure and then Saya "I have a feeling we are in trouble..."

"I just wanted you to know I was done..." she said in a small voice.

Saya let his hand go and sighed "yea..."

Juliana smiled "good" she took her work and began to look though it.

(brb, eating)

Nova looked at Shigure "Look whatever we did I can tell you right now that it is my fault."

All her answers are right "I'm sorry that I caused trouble in class today..." felt like what happened at the beginning of class was her fault.

Chogan looked at Lilith. "I got nothing better to do so I felt like walking around" he said. "What are you doing?"

Lilith shrugged "I feel like I should tell you to get back to class but I don't remember being told that I am a hall monitor, the name is lilith and I am doing the same that you are doing, just walking around."

"Well nice to meet you Lilith." He said. "My name is Chogan." He then took off his headphones and put them away. "Even if I skip, I will get good grades on the homework and tests. So I don't really have to worry."

Cylia wandered the halls as she approached the Night class' dorm lounge. Opening the doors, she walked in, her eyes squinting at all figures in the room. "I'm new here... I heard there was a meeting?" She murmured, blowing her hair out of her face.

"I don't know much about the school." He said. "All I know that the humans go to the school in the day while the creatures, like demons, angels, and others go to it at night. Speaking of which, what are you?"

"Wishing I was full blooded human instead of half..." Lilith sighed "I wouldn't be here now if I was..." she looked out a window and scanned the school grounds taking in the surrounding areas so she can remember how everything is laid out.

"Royal blood of hell...believe it if you want to or not, my mother is queen to the world of sinners and death." she looked down, hating the blood that was inside her.

"Royal blood of hell huh?" Chogan said. "Well you should be glad on some things about it. Yes there are bad things about certain things, but they can also be used for good things. Plus this would explain why I am talking to you because I don't really like to talk to humans. I feel like a black cat around them." He looks down and makes a fist in his right hand and sighs.

"There's nothing about hell that I am glad about...its because of the blood that I lost everything I had..." Lilith was a beautiful girl but her one down side that most people spoke of is that when she seemed upset it looked like she would age 10 years beyond what she is.

"Best not to think of the past." Chogan said. "You think of the past, you will forget about the present. Best to think of what you should do instead of what has been done."

"Well, I better get back to class." Chogan said. "It was nice meeting you Lilith. We should hang out sometime."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back