Konoshimi Acadamy [Inactive]

Juliana sighed and looked away "you probably think I'm weak now...dont you"

Saya blushed more and looked away "I...I see"

Nina glared at the fae "I want to get one thing straight here...I am allowing these fae to stay here because they help you...but when it comes to my student they will follow my rule or face punishment..if I have to, I will not hesitate to kill if necessary.." she holds up the crystal orb that has the fae that attacked Aphrodite in it.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Eric kissed her "No, you just over work yourself" he smiled

Nova took her hand and smiled "Are you worried about stepping on my feet?"

"I understand, I was getting on them just now about their behavior and that I am not to pleased with it. Sorry that they are causing trouble as of lately." Kadence glared at the one in the orb.

Juliana blushes and looks at him "can I ask you something.."

Saya looked at him and blushed more "maybe.." suddenly she heard a girl scream, she looked down over to edge of the biulding to see a human being back into a corner by two demon's "stay here and keep watch...I guess you get to see me at work" she suddenly ran and jumped off the roof, she then pulled out her two guns that she had strapped to her thighs under her skirt, she then aimed and shot the area in front of the demon which made then back up, she did a flip then landed swiftly on her feet on the ground, she points her guns at them "get back!"

Nina sighed "ok, just so you and the fae know.." she released the one in the crystal orb then glared at it.

"What is it" Eric smiled.

They hissed and ran off and Nova clapped to show how much he enjoyed the show.

"I told them that if they attempt harm again then I will be very upset with them." Kadence glared at the fae that was released and they ran and hid.

Juliana looked down "why do you like me.."

Saya looked up to the roof and smiled, she looks at the human and sees that they are scared, she sighs then pulls something out of her pocket, she shows the human, saya suddenly pressed a button and the object flashed, erasing the humans memory of why happened.

Nina sighed then smiled at kadence "also kadence...I have something to ask you..how would you feel about joining the night class.."

Eric smiled "You're beautiful, smart, funny, and caring. What isn't there to like?"

Nova stayed where he was and glared at the human, he hated those that feared his kind. He couldn't wait for the day when everyone knew about them.

"They wouldn't treat me like I'm a freak show..." Kadence sighed, she hated the way people looked at her, her talents made her feel like she didn't belong but she enjoyed her talents at the same time of hating them.

Juliana blushed more "I..I see"

Saya watched as the student looked around confused then walked off, saya sighed then vanished and reappeared on the roof, she looked over at nova and smirked "so what did you think"

Nina smiled "then I will switch you to night classes"

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back