Konoshimi Acadamy [Inactive]

"The first week will be hard but after that I can keep up with the work no problem; I don't sleep....my body doesn't allow me, it fear that if I sleep then I'll be attacked so I always stay up all night and read books..." Aphrodite tried to smile a little, she had always been happy of how quick she could learn things.

Nina sighed and smiled "ok..if you think you handle it..oh and also..." she get in her picket and pulls out a red ruby necklace, she walks over to aphrodite "where this and no other being will be able to harm you, it will shot them back if they try but...by careful cause it will use some of your energy to protect you"

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

"Thank you Miss Nina, if you wish I can take night shift tonight so that Miss Juliana can rest." Aphrodite enjoyed helping out, for once she felt as though she had a place in the world.

Nina nodded and smiled more "ok, but I'm sure she will try and come back when she wakes up, she was always the workaholics...speak of Juliana and Eric, I wonder where he took her.."

Saya sighs "probably over to his place...you are the one that told him to get her out of here..you never said where to..."

Aphrodite nodded "I am sure he is being a gentleman where ever he took her." she smiled

Nova listened as the day bell rang "Looks like night classes will be starting soon."

Nina sighed "I guess your right, saya go take guard and watch the night class...nova can help you if he wants"

Saya bowed her head "yes headmaster"

TechnoDragon said:
(Have night classes started?)
(The night class students are now heading to the school while the day class student are leaving :) )

Oh. Still shifty eyed, the boy let go of her hand reluctantly. If she was going to help him, it didn't matter if she tried to attack a Night class student....Well, it could get a little dangerous...so he was going to keep an eye on her. "If you are no trouble..." He wiped the blood off his white shirt, "Then I need not to question you no more." The Guardian sighed and cracked his neck. Half-demons weren't rare, but he never saw one as a ex-demon hunter. Sure, he was intrigued, but it wasn't the time. "I will see you around, demon hunter. Just don't cause anything bad around here." He turned around and walked away, getting his stoic face on. Looking up in the sky, he saw the sun setting in the horizon. The Night Class is coming. Gerald sighed deeply, going back at his paces.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Maybe we could hang out another time when we aren't rushing to help a student?" Lilith sighed, she had enjoyed his company but didn't know what to do now that she was alone.

Nova smiled "So will you show me what a guardian does?"

Aphrodite prepared herself for the night class and helped the day class student leave that was in the nurses station.

Saya looked at Nova and smiled "sure, follow me" she took his hand and led him to the roof so they could see the grounds ok the school

Juliana woke up a few hour later, she looked around "w..where am I"

"We'll see." He slightly grinned, one of his rare more broad smiles. Gerald vaguely remembered about his lost glasses, but didn't mind their loss; They were fake anyways. He looked downwards, out the window, the dark uniforms contrasting with the orange hue of the sunset. "Lilith, is it? Why didn't you join the Guardians, if you are so keen to help us." He asked, tapping his finger on the window, cocking his head.

Lilith giggled "I am I just don't have my uniform yet, I just got here today but I'll be a day class guardian until I can learn how to not kill the night class then I am sure I will be switched to day and night class guardian." she giggled some more.

Nova sat down "Nice view." he smiled

Eric smiled "You are in my room, also looks like you will be working Night shift with me."

Juliana set up quickly "wait what!!" her head suddenly began to hurt from how fast she set up, she puts her hand on her head "ow..."

Saya smiled "all we have to do is watch to make sure the day class students get to there dorms safely, so I guess you could say...we are kind of like ninja's" she giggled

"Day and Night Class, huh." He huffed, spinning a flash bang around with his fingers. It was also his goal. Even if he was going to get more hate from his compatriots, it didn't bother him as much as being scolded by the Head Master for going into an area that he couldn't patrol. And, he had other reasons to be one.....which should be kept secret. "That's nice..." Gerald said wistfully. "Though do not think that if you are a ex-Demon Hunter, it's going be a different experience." He warned her, with a dead pan face.

"Yea but my organization is trying to teach me that not all demons are the same...they want me to see how I once did. I use to have a demon as a partner until he betrayed me...." Lilith sighed and sat on the wind ledge looking outside, the sun hitting her hair almost gave her a halo look to her.

Eric laughed "Aphrodite will be taking your day shift, Nina was worried that you are overworked and that was the reason your anger is so bad lately."

Nova seemed confused "Never heard of a ninja."

Saya sighed "oh..." she then smiled at him "I guess I'll have to show you one day"

Juliana looked at Eric then looked down "she is probably annoyed with me.."

"That's no surprise." He responded without much as a blink of an eye to demonstrate his reaction. That news wasn't an eye opener or nothing, Demons were known for being dreaded creatures. At any rate, he wouldn't know what a full blooded Demon would do in a organization that killed his kin. Perhaps to spy or whatnot, it was not of his concerns. With a glance at Lilith, he couldn't deny that she looked rather pretty in the sunlight. Detaching his gaze from her, he muttered something under his breath and looked up. "So, will I see you when you submit your admission papers to the Guardians?"

"I take it that its some type of warrior?" Nova looked at her wondering "My mom only let me learn what she wanted me to learn...." he sighed.

Eric smiled "I think she is just worried."

"Should already be in, I was made to enroll in the guardians but it seems that it's not bad. I feel like I have made a friend already." Lilith smiled at him. "The papers will have the name Lilith Draco. Would have been turned in by the headmaster a week ago." @Kain

Saya sighs and smiled "then I guess I will have to teach you more"

Juliana looked at Eric then looked around the room "so...I am in your house.."

Eric smiled "Yep this is my place, not much to it but its good."

Nova grinned "So do you know how to dance? If not I can teach you that."

Juliana smiled "I see.." she went to get out of bed "we should get back...night classes will be starting soon.."

Saya blushed and looked away "no...I dont know how to"

Blake was still in the library on the computer, he didn't hear the bell ring from the day classes to leave, he had his headphones on and was listening to his music the whole time.

Ruby had finished getting dressed in her Night Class uniform and was now leaving the dorm to go to the school.

Shigure was in his room laying on his couch staring at the ceiling, he was still annoyed about Saya and Nova being together, he sighed then got up to get ready, once ready he headed off to the school.

"I am sure Aphrodite can handle the nurses station while you rest a little longer." Eric smiled

Nova grinned "Good, that means I can teach you."

Kadence was happy that she was able to help the wolves but her fae friends surrounded her and they had a long talk.

Juliana goes to stand up "but I should really get back to work" when she stands, she goes to take a step and begins to fall from her legs still feeling weak.

Saya looked at nova and blushed "w..why do you want to teach me so bad"

Nina walked to go see kadence, she was still angry that a fae attacked one of the students, once she got to where she was, nina saw her talking to the fae "kadence..."

Eric catches her "Stop being stubborn and just rest." he placed her back on the bed.

Nova smiled "Because I would like just one slow song with you"

Kadence looked up and Nina "Yes headmaster?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back