• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

Arye's face lightens a little when she hears the meow, and she peers over at Lynx. "Do you have a kitty?!" She asks, and doesn't sound quite so growly

"Fine il show you...." Lynx opens the bag and a little orange cat hops out and sneezes "This is Leo"

Ash waited a moment, before pointing her arm at the sleeping one and shooting him. She doubted it would kill him if it made contact, or even damage him, with everything he had already withstood.

Lui instantly wakes up, all the tendrils freeze as soon as he heard the "meow", looking around "Kitty?" still sleepy, Lui muttering about hearing kitty while the knife is still stuck in his hand. Lui also doesn't even care he is getting shot by Ash

Arye tilts her head and seems to listen to the meows and purring. She laughs softly and taps her fingers lightly in front of the cat.

Lynx shakes his head then notices little red "woah who's she she looks like a necromancy.....l

Lui looking around sleepily before resumes going back to sleep, letting the tendrils go wild again, instead, this time the tendrils keeping a clear 2ft circumstance dome clear from the kitty, clearly trying not to harm it.

Dante stands up , "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! THE BELL HAS NOT RANG D:! "Yelling at the sky.

( sorry i could only see the jacket , not the face ;-; )

Lynx's eyes become yellow and glow and his nails grow into claws "GIVE ME...MY.....CAT"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back