• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kokoro Academy

Lui is still asleep after all the punishment, seems like he isn't going to wake up any time soon. As for the tendrils, they are still moving about only a tad faster.

(i love how you guys just decides on where you got hit by the tendrils xD *thumbsup* good job!

"Its nice to meet you to, the names Little red" replied Zanna with a small smile, she running a hand through the long white hair covering her right eye; when it lifted up there was a brief moment when her pentagram was showing. "What's the school like? I've never been to one before" asked Little red out of curiosity.

@Fox

(Sorry I was helping a friend with something)

"Thank you.." Lynx takes the book and whips hard with it he falls out of his desk and hands the book back to Dante "I will also do this just in case" Lynx touches Lui's hair setting it ablaze

djFluffernugget said:
Laughs a bit "He is such a hot head, this hairdoe suits him." takes my books ( THE PUNZ )
(SO PUNNY)

Arye sighs, "Real classy..." She smiles a bit though, and takes back her book.

Odin4Life4Life said:
"Its nice to meet you to, the names Little red" replied Zanna with a small smile, she running a hand through the long white hair covering her right eye; when it lifted up there was a brief moment when her pentagram was showing. "What's the school like? I've never been to one before" asked Little red out of curiosity.
@Fox

(Sorry I was helping a friend with something)
"Well... Umm... I can't tell you much about the school because it really matters who you talk to." Fox replied unsurely.

"I don't know if food is allowed in here but then again I really don't care" he says as he pulls out 2 bags of chips and tosses them to Dante and Ayre

While the tendrils get a bit more aggressive, one of them stops for a moment, hovering right on top of my blazing head, then the tendril starting to expand, which it engulfs my head for a matter of 10 seconds to 15 seconds before it reveals my head no longer on fire, after that the tendril resumes whipping around with the other tendrils. One of the tendril purposely smacks Lynx in the head along the way.

Dante catches and says "Thanks, not sure if it is actually."

Is about to eat a chip but a tendril smacks it away. "HEY!" Dante yells as he stand

s up. "Aight Lui you are getting waaaaaaay to annoying!" Dante says as he grabs a tendril and rides it around , " Yeehaaaw!" He yells.

Arye snorts when she sees Lynx get hit, but doesn't comment. She takes the bag of chips and pops it open loudly, and starts eating. "Thanks..."

Sigh "seriously" he looks over at lui and pulls out a dagger "now guys I know what your thinking but trust me there is a spot in the hand that causes a lot of pain but doesn't damage any veins bones or vessels heck the thing doesn't even bleed" Lynx gos over and stabs lui in the hand.

Little Red tilted her head once again, processing the response that Fox had just given her. "So what's your opinion then?" asked Zanna with a curious tone, wanting to know what he thought about the school. Her whole life she had never had to go to school before, she would just meditate and talk with Him for long periods of time.

Ash blinked. This guy was impossible to wake up it seemed. She turned in her seat to watch, propping her feet onto the desk's chair next to hers-- amused by them. Maybe I should shoot him, she thought, her right bracelet forming into a gauntlet just before one of them stabbed the sleeping one.

Lui still asleep, the tendril still moving about with the same pace, Lui showing no sign of noticing the stab. While the tendrils moving about, bringing dante with them, also smacks Lynx in the head again while smacks Arye's back of chips away.

Arye growls and picks up the bag of chips before moving a bit farther away from Lui, and Dante who was riding one of the tendrils around and screaming like he was in some kind of rodeo.

Lynx sits down "Dante your a idiot xD " suddenly lynx's backpack meows. Lynx looks around to see if anyone noticed then his bag me owed again.

djFluffernugget said:
Dante appears next to Lynx and asks, "Whats in the bag?"
(actually, the correct question is "whats in the box" and the answer is "IZ MAH FOOKIN d****" i will love you forever if you get it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back