Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Actually, a question. I don't get a new notification if I was tagged in a post here if I already had a notification that someone posted on this thread that I didn't check it out? (my question will probably just confuse you but I did my best to phrase it right X_X )

Oops, sorry, I copied and pasted something in my last post by accident. It's eddited now.

PaleBlue said:
Actually, a question. I don't get a new notification if I was tagged in a post here if I already had a notification that someone posted on this thread that I didn't check it out? (my question will probably just confuse you but I did my best to phrase it right X_X )
the way to fix that is by checking some sort of option in preferences, I believe, for continuous notifications or something. Pardon me, I forget the name. :(

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Oops, sorry, I copied and pasted something in my last post by accident. It's eddited now.
the way to fix that is by checking some sort of option in preferences, I believe, for continuous notifications or something. Pardon me, I forget the name. :(

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for your help! I'll look for it.

JujuBee said:
LITERALLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. I feel like they're all so different but they could possibly all work together.
You've got Justin and Marcelina who are respectively the bitch and asshole of Kingsgrove. And then you have Cecilia who is all chilled out and cool and doesn't care xD .

I have an rp going on right now that's really dedicated too but it's so nice to have multiple ones xD
Respectively the bitch and asshole of Kingsgrove. I love it! cx Haha, I also feel like the three of them together would be rather interesting.

Kbunnyy said:
We have a diversity of charas in this RP.
The diversity is actually quite interesting. I've got to say I'm loving this RP so far.

Holy moly me too ✨ I'm just waiting for Starkz to reply then I'll start interacting with other peeps. I want Monroe to talk to Jennifer. Of course monroes not gonna just leave Chester, that's super rude.

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]The diversity is actually quite interesting. I've got to say I'm loving this RP so far.

[/QUOTE]

Kbunnyy said:
Holy moly me too ✨ I'm just waiting for Starkz to reply then I'll start interacting with other peeps. I want Monroe to talk to Jennifer. Of course monroes not gonna just leave Chester, that's super rude.
Wait, you mean Kristi, right? xD unfortunately, Kristi left the party and went back to her dorm to sleep. She's not having a good night. :(

But all interactions can be made while she sleeps on her Ask account!

But wait, wait, wait.

"How could she respond on her ask account if she's sleeping, Jenn? Are you stupid or something?"

No! I'm not. Okay, fine. Yes, I can be stupid sometimes. Okay, a lot of times. B-b-but this is beside the point. She is magical. Kristi can answer in her sleep. Don't question it.

Yeah

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Wait, you mean Kristi, right? xD unfortunately, Kristi left the party and went back to her dorm to sleep. She's not having a good night. :(
But all interactions can be made while she sleeps on her Ask account!

But wait, wait, wait.

"How could she respond on her ask account if she's sleeping, Jenn? Are you stupid or something?"

No! I'm not. Okay, fine. Yes, I can be stupid sometimes. Okay, a lot of times. B-b-but this is beside the point. She is magical. Kristi can answer in her sleep. Don't question it.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah yeah I meant Kristi, I'm sorry. So many names to keep track of. Monroe and Kristi could talk in the morning, at like breakfast or something. They could sit together or maybe they will have a class together

I still don't know everyone and their characters and their names.... I get you completely. I've almost written "Jennifer" instead of Kristi because I'm so used to writing that character in my zombie RP. So I pretty much would have done the same thing, but with my own character. xD

But yeah, sure. She won't approach anyone, most likely. Monroe will have to approach her. Unless she decides to sit wit her.

Whoa, hold on a minute. Why am I talking like she is a real person with free will and she'll decide what to do? I'm her writer. I control her. It's all up to me. But I might get really into character writing her...

But, yeah, I think that'll work. I just can't see her actively approaching anyone to really sit with for breakfast at this point. But we'll see.

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]I still don't know everyone and their characters and their names.... I get you completely. I've almost written "Jennifer" instead of Kristi because I'm so used to writing that character in my zombie RP. So I pretty much would have done the same thing, but with my own character. xD
But yeah, sure. She won't approach anyone, most likely. Monroe will have to approach her. Unless she decides to sit wit her.

Whoa, hold on a minute. Why am I talking like she is a real person with free will and she'll decide what to do? I'm her writer. I control her. It's all up to me. But I might get really into character writing her...

But, yeah, I think that'll work. I just can't see her actively approaching anyone to really sit with for breakfast at this point. But we'll see.

[/QUOTE]
Haha yes! I know what you mean. Its stressful. It's okay though. I'll deal. xD Monroe will probably be like " What's up bitch." Or something along those lines. I see monroe sitting with Chester tbh, Kristi could sit with them, if Kristi wanted. ~

Kbunnyy said:
Haha yes! I know what you mean. Its stressful. It's okay though. I'll deal. xD Monroe will probably be like " What's up bitch." Or something along those lines. I see monroe sitting with Chester tbh, Kristi could sit with them, if Kristi wanted. ~
Kristi will do as she wants, how she wants. Or how I right her. She will sit where she wants.

If Monroe said that to her, I can totally see her mind talk being this...

????????????????????????????????? What? Did I do something wrong?

Ah, Kristi's thoughts. I have so much fun writing you.

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Kristi will do as she wants, how she wants. Or how I right her. She will sit where she wants.
If Monroe said that to her, I can totally see her mind talk being this...

????????????????????????????????? What? Did I do something wrong?

Ah, Kristi's thoughts. I have so much fun writing you.

[/QUOTE]
xDD ???????????????????????????????????? < That part makes me laugh. Thats just how Monroe is lmao. She's kind of very vulgar. xD

Kbunnyy said:
xDD ???????????????????????????????????? < That part makes me laugh. Thats just how Monroe is lmao. She's kind of very vulgar. xD
That's the only way I can see her responding to that. In her head, of course. Kristi isn't quite that vulgar when addressing people, but she still has a sailor's mouth.

Idk why I thought of this lool

'Aiden and Justin are sitting in the library. Aiden scrolls thorough his phone nonchalantly. Suddenly, a diss video about Justin shows up. Aiden is aware that it is him making the diss. Aiden locks his eyes on the phone, he tries not to breathe. He feels Justin's eyes on him, staring deep into the side of his head. Aiden tries to swipe left, carefully, slowly. "Don't." Justin says, mouthing barely above a whisper, but miraculously Aiden hears him over the talking of the video. "Let's listen." Aiden's blood runs cold."

@JujuBee

MikkiAli said:

Idk why I thought of this lool

'Aiden and Justin are sitting in the library. Aiden scrolls thorough his phone nonchalantly. Suddenly, a diss video about Justin shows up. Aiden is aware that it is him making the diss. Aiden locks his eyes on the phone, he tries not to breathe. He feels Justin's eyes on him, staring deep into the side of his head. Aiden tries to swipe left, carefully, slowly. "Don't." Justin says, mouthing barely above a whisper, but miraculously Aiden hears him over the talking of the video. "Let's listen." Aiden's blood runs cold."

@JujuBee
Justin would most def be hurt from listening to it. That would either end up with them fighting right then and there or Justin wouldnt talk to him for a long time.

JujuBee said:
Justin would most def be hurt from listening to it. That would either end up with them fighting right then and there or Justin wouldnt talk to him for a long time.
Lol knowing Aiden, he wouldn't want to hurt Justin. He'd just say some stupid things lol

JujuBee said:
With Sissy he wouldnt mind it. They grew up together. He likes how chill she is and the fact she doesnt nag about his attitude.
Salt is perfect

@Magical Squid Senpai
Good. I've got plenty of salt jokes. Salt shaker, salt King.

MikkiAli said:
Lol knowing Aiden, he wouldn't want to hurt Justin. He'd just say some stupid things lol

If he did want to hurt Justin, just know that Cecilia will have to beat him up. -_-

She's got her eyes on him! 0^0

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Good. I've got plenty of salt jokes. Salt shaker, salt King.
If he did want to hurt Justin, just know that Cecilia will have to beat him up. -_-

She's got her eyes on him! 0^0

[/QUOTE]

"Fight me."

Aiden don't hurt yourself....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back