Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Hey sorry guys. Today has been a really hectic day but I've got some time now before I dive into my homework

MikkiAli said:
Lol knowing Aiden, he wouldn't want to hurt Justin. He'd just say some stupid things lol

Aw Aiden xD

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Good. I've got plenty of salt jokes. Salt shaker, salt King.
If he did want to hurt Justin, just know that Cecilia will have to beat him up. -_-

She's got her eyes on him! 0^0

[/QUOTE]
BRING ON THE SALT JOKES

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]That's the only way I can see her responding to that. In her head, of course. Kristi isn't quite that vulgar when addressing people, but she still has a sailor's mouth.

[/QUOTE]
So does Monroe, but she has it all the time.

PS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHARACTER DEVOLPMENT RATING. ❤️❤️

Kbunnyy said:
So does Monroe, but she has it all the time.
PS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE CHARACTER DEVOLPMENT RATING. ❤️❤️
People really underuse those little things. I'm guilty of it as well. But I read the post and saw development and said, "hey, let me give it that rating." It deserved it! Good writing. You're welcome. :)

You're so sweet. ❤️ Thank you

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]People really underuse those little things. I'm guilty of it as well. But I read the post and saw development and said, "hey, let me give it that rating." It deserved it! Good writing. You're welcome. :)

[/QUOTE]

Does anyone want to interact with Chester or Monroe?

I'm excited about interacting with Kristi on the day after the party, though. They've already interacted a bit on ask, and we actually discussed how they might mesh @Jennifer Shotain

But for now, yeah. Any takers for Chester and Monroe? They've talked quite a bit, and I'd like to mix things up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeahhh, even though Chester is a lovely character. Monroe needs excitment.

Kbunnyy said:
You're so sweet. ❤️ Thank you
You're too kind. :)

Starkz said:
I'm excited about interacting with Kristi on the day after the party, though. They've already interacted a bit on ask, and we actually discussed how they might mesh @Jennifer Shotain
But for now, yeah. Any takers for Chester and Monroe? They've talked quite a bit, and I'd like to mix things up.
I really wanted her to interact with you and Monroe. But she isn't there anymore. And the party's over soon. So hopefully the next day we can have them all interact. I still have yet to really have interact with a bunch of people. There are a lot in this RP.

I love how the first thing Bry says to Marcelina is that Justin's a dick xD .

@MuffinRPs

I'm curious to see what Marcelina will say in response now too since they're friends. I feel like she'll agree xD .

@Xylona

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]You're too kind. :)
I really wanted her to interact with you and Monroe. But she isn't there anymore. And the party's over soon. So hopefully the next day we can have them all interact. I still have yet to really have interact with a bunch of people. There are a lot in this RP.

[/QUOTE]
Me too. Monroe has interacted with, Justin, Aiden, and Chester. That's not a lot at all.

JujuBee said:
I love how the first thing Bry says to Marcelina is that Justin's a dick xD .
@MuffinRPs

I'm curious to see what Marcelina will say in response now too since they're friends. I feel like she'll agree xD .

@Xylona
Well Bry is quickly developing a crush on Aiden and the arguement earlier suggests in his mind that Aiden and Justin hate each other. So him hating Justin is him thinking he can be ckoser to Aiden.

MuffinRPs said:
Well Bry is quickly developing a crush on Aiden and the arguement earlier suggests in his mind that Aiden and Justin hate each other. So him hating Justin is him thinking he can be ckoser to Aiden.
Poor Bry. Justin and Aiden have a love/hate relationship. But I doubt, Aiden would get upset with Bry for getting on Justin xD .

Kbunnyy said:
Me too. Monroe has interacted with, Justin, Aiden, and Chester. That's not a lot at all.
She will eventually. I'm actually interested to see how she responds to people who are jerks to her for no reason. Wait, I revise that. I can't wait to see what she says in her mind.

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]She will eventually. I'm actually interested to see how she responds to people who are jerks to her for no reason. Wait, I revise that. I can't wait to see what she says in her mind.

[/QUOTE]
YES. Kristi does talk to herself a lot. Which is cool with me. Monroe occasionally does.

Kbunnyy said:
YES. Kristi does talk to herself a lot. Which is cool with me. Monroe occasionally does.
I just write her thoughts. Her character is nothing without them.

Starkz said:
Chester seems to talk to himself a lot too.
Not nearly at the same level as Kristi. There will never not be one post where she doesn't talk to herself. Not only that, but she insults herself in her thoughts and laughs at herself in them. Or she'll compliment herself on what she says.

Seriously, I have a ball writing her thoughts. They're so much fun. And entertaining. You have to admit that much. I could go on for days about writing her thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]oooh, i got you ;3
Sissy will shove him into the pool!

how tall is he anyway?

[/QUOTE]
6'2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back