Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Starkz said:
I dunno what I should do with Chester now.
Should I steer him towards the pool?

Should I have him talk to Marcie?
You could bring him to Marcie, lmao. She's at a minor standstill haha. Then they could steer towards the pool together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xylona said:
You could bring him to Marcie, lmao. She's at a minor standstill haha. Then they could steer towards the pool together.
Good idea!

Where exactly is Marcie? Is she at the party, in the ballroom?

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Helena did her own thing swimming laps back and forth, not feeling particularly sociable at the moment. She listened only a little bit between the conversation, they sounded like a fun group and she wished she was in the mood to interact with them proper. As she swam back to the group she saw Cecillia undress and her cheekiness returned. Paused and wolf whistled her.
I literally laughed so hard at this. Erika and Justin literally just had a verbal fight and Helena thinks they're a fun group xD

Sooooo is this party over yet and the next day coming up? Also, what is the next day in the RP? Weekend? School day? @Sibelle Grey

@JujuBee Will Justin be an outright dick to Kristi if they cross paths? Because I'll have a field day writing her thoughts about him if he is. I need someone to be mean to her, anyway.

Jennifer Shotain] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14681-jujubee/ said:
@JujuBee[/URL] Will Justin be an outright dick to Kristi if they cross paths? Because I'll have a field day writing her thoughts about him if he is. I need someone to be mean to her, anyway.
Depends to be honest. If he's high he's nice. If Kristi approaches him and is cordial he'll be cordial as well but only to a minimum. If she does something he considers childish/stupid then he'll speak on it. If she chooses to say something to him then he'll let her have it.

The only one he's been an outright dick to was Monroe. She didn't do anything to him. He simply went over to her to start problems. Most of everyone else was them saying something to him to try and shame him.

There was Marci and me, but I guess that might happen later if everybody wants the timeskip.

Well, you guys let me know if you're ready to skip, I'm literally cool with it at anytime :) Since a bunch of people are still doing their thing, is everyone cool with the time skip happening in about 20 hours?

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]Well, you guys let me know if you're ready to skip, I'm literally cool with it at anytime :) Since a bunch of people are still doing their thing, is everyone cool with the time skip happening in about 20 hours?

[/QUOTE]
I'm ready for the time skip.

JujuBee said:
Depends to be honest. If he's high he's nice. If Kristi approaches him and is cordial he'll be cordial as well but only to a minimum. If she does something he considers childish/stupid then he'll speak on it. If she chooses to say something to him then he'll let her have it.
The only one he's been an outright dick to was Monroe. She didn't do anything to him. He simply went over to her to start problems. Most of everyone else was them saying something to him to try and shame him.
Okay. Good to know. I kind of saw him for just being a outright dick, but we'll see. Can't wait.

Starkz said:
There was Marci and me, but I guess that might happen later if everybody wants the timeskip.
Sorry. I wasnt trying to rush anyone or anything. You go right on ahead! I was just wondering what else Justin could do at the moment.

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]So what is the little group of friends? Aiden, Justin, Marcaline and Cecilia.
I'm calling this group 'the almighty salt.'

[/QUOTE]
Preeeeety much xD

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Okay. Good to know. I kind of saw him for just being a outright dick, but we'll see. Can't wait.

[/QUOTE]
Well that's what happens when you have a charrie thats easy to hate. Thats all people can see lol

JujuBee said:
Sorry. I wasnt trying to rush anyone or anything. You go right on ahead! I was just wondering what else Justin could do at the moment.
No, I think a time skip would be good since Marci and Chester would end up in the pool anyway.

Monroe is in a small conversation with Leonard at the moment

Starkz said:
No, I think a time skip would be good since Marci and Chester would end up in the pool anyway.
If you are okay with it then I am okay with my fair, sweet, butterball of niceness.

Though I must say- Chester might earn a spot in Justin's good list. He likes the kid.

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]In public buildings, there are bathrooms. Most of the dorm rooms have en-suite bathrooms, though.

[/QUOTE]
Just what I needed. Thank you darling. I'm probably gonna have Justin head to his room then and just keep him there until the time skip.

I'm also most likely making another guy. He's in the process of being made as we speak but I must finish some papers first xD

No, tomorrow, one more day at this party (oh, God, can you imagine saying that IRL?) and then we move on to the first day of classes. Is that cool with everyone?

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]No, tomorrow, one more day at this party (oh, God, can you imagine saying that IRL?) and then we move on to the first day of classes. Is that cool with everyone?

[/QUOTE]
So the party extends until "tomorrow," and then we time skip to school? Is that correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back