Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Oh is she? I didn't know! I just knew that we might be doing a time skip soon.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, we are! I think tomorrow. I'm not gonna have wifi for a while though but I'll make it work!

JujuBee said:
I remember Sibelle saying she had to post on your wall to be accepted.
I know. They asked if that had to ask to join or just post a character.

Everyone chose a dorm in their application, so those who chose doubles and don't have roommates yet will be matched up, though you should definitely let me know if you've agreed on rooming with anyone.

loyalwolf said:
Is it morning or is it still night time in the rpg?
Your guess is as good as mine. Some people went to sleep and some people are still interacting lol

Yes, right now. I'm not even sure how to go about this. But yes, I'll post the time skip thing in a few minutes, an hour at most 'cause I'm drowning in homework.

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]Yes, right now. I'm not even sure how to go about this. But yes, I'll post the time skip thing in a few minutes, an hour at most 'cause I'm drowning in homework.

[/QUOTE]
Alright. No rush. Don't worry about rushing to it with the homework. :)

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]If you think you can handle another character, then by all means, make one :)

[/QUOTE]
Awesome. I'll have him up in an hour or so

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]Everyone chose a dorm in their application, so those who chose doubles and don't have roommates yet will be matched up, though you should definitely let me know if you've agreed on rooming with anyone.

[/QUOTE]
Have you thought of a list yet?

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]Yes, right now. I'm not even sure how to go about this. But yes, I'll post the time skip thing in a few minutes, an hour at most 'cause I'm drowning in homework.

[/QUOTE]
Do you have the lists? Sorry to bother you

So I'm currently making the lists, guys. With the girls, we have a lot of double rooms with only one occupant; does anyone mind if I shuffle the numbers around to pair up those who want roommates?

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]So I'm currently making the lists, guys. With the girls, we have a lot of double rooms with only one occupant; does anyone mind if I shuffle the numbers around to pair up those who want roommates?

[/QUOTE]
I'm Fine with anything, I put Any for Monroe.

She probably is! I can just assume that my character is going to run into someone anyways, so it won't matter about classes for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back