Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

I just did something really interesting in my last post. If anyone is up for a puzzle, try to find the thing I did.

Hint: look for connections between different things. Find something similar in two different parts of the post. If you figure it out, let me know. It shouldn't be too hard if you study it enough. It's obvious, but not at the same time, if that makes sense, that is.

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]I just did something really interesting in my last post. If anyone is up for a puzzle, try to find the thing I did.
Hint: look for connections between different things. Find something similar in two different parts of the post. If you figure it out, let me know. It shouldn't be too hard if you study it enough. It's obvious, but not at the same time, if that makes sense, that is.

[/QUOTE]
Is it when she was happy, like reminiscing in old happy memories?

Kbunnyy said:
Is it when she was happy, like reminiscing in old happy memories?
Not quite. There will be a connection between two things. You have to pay very close attention to words used in two parts of the post. The meanings are similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]Is he gonna be sweet or salty?

[/QUOTE]
Maybe sweet. But then again there's a lot of sweet guys and not enough assholes....

*goes into brainstorming*

Make him cool and badass but a total fucking sweetheart with good grades. A hot, sexy heart throb with good grades but has that, "Your daughter calls me daddy too" attitude. Monroe would die. @JujuBee

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]He can be a cinnamon sugar pretzel.
A pretzel with cinnamon sugar and a little bit of salt.

[/QUOTE]
Just an insy teensy tiny bit of cinnamon xD

Kbunnyy said:
Make him cool and badass but a total fucking sweetheart with good grades. A hot, sexy heart throb with good grades but has that, "Your daughter calls me daddy too" attitude. Monroe would die. @JujuBee
Maybe. We'll see xD

Lmao when Marcie 'defends' Justin in a weird way.

These assholes gotta stick together, hahaha.

I just made a character application. This is the first RP I've tried to do on the website (^U^). How do I know when I can start posting as my character? Also, can somebody give me some feedback on my character, I would really appreciate it.

Xylona said:
Lmao when Marcie 'defends' Justin in a weird way.
These assholes gotta stick together, hahaha.
It's quite beautiful. I love Marcie for it.

It would be so funny if at one point Bry is with Aiden and Justin at some like table and Marcie sits down and is just like- "Oh? But I thought you didn't like Justin. Didn't you say he was an asshole before?"

Justin would take that and go as far as he could to watch Bry squirm xD

sheep said:
I just made a character application. This is the first RP I've tried to do on the website (^U^). How do I know when I can start posting as my character? Also, can somebody give me some feedback on my character, I would really appreciate it.
You have to wait until the GM Sibelle accepts your character. She'll post on your wall.

JujuBee said:
It's quite beautiful. I love Marcie for it.
It would be so funny if at one point Bry is with Aiden and Justin at some like table and Marcie sits down and is just like- "Oh? But I thought you didn't like Justin. Didn't you say he was an asshole before?"

Justin would take that and go as far as he could to watch Bry squirm xD
Oh gosh, that would be hilarious. I totally see the two teaming up on the poor guy, and Aiden is just there like, "???"

Xylona said:
Also, @sheep I like your character a lot! She really adds to the diversity, I think!
Thank you so much! I think that it will be interesting to see what happens between her and Amira. I can see them as enemies since Amira is so stuck up, but I can also see them as friends because they seem similar in a lot of ways.

sheep said:
Thank you so much! I think that it will be interesting to see what happens between her and Amira. I can see them as enemies since Amira is so stuck up, but I can also see them as friends because they seem similar in a lot of ways.
For sure! There's no telling haha. I suppose we'll see when the moment arises! :D

Xylona said:
Oh gosh, that would be hilarious. I totally see the two teaming up on the poor guy, and Aiden is just there like, "???"
This must happen now. It doesn't have to be that but the two just teaming up on Bry just because they can and they know Aiden couldn't stop them both xD .

@sheep Woo!

I'm big on diversity and love when I see it. I commend you very much.

I'm also falling asleep here @Magical Squid Senpai and @KaalysBR . If I stop responding you'll at least know why xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@JujuBee Omg definitely! The two teaming up on anyone sounds like it would be quite amusing. Haha, I love that we're imagining stuff and the two haven't even interacted within the roleplay yet.

Honestly I'm trying to get Marcie towards the pool but it's currently unsuccessful lmao.

Xylona said:
@JujuBee Omg definitely! The two teaming up on anyone sounds like it would be quite amusing. Haha, I love that we're imagining stuff and the two haven't even interacted within the roleplay yet.
Honestly I'm trying to get Marcie towards the pool but it's currently unsuccessful lmao.
At this point Justin's def gonna treat Marcie the way he treats Cecilia. But he'll always throw little playful jabs at her because come on, he's an asshole xD

I dunno what I should do with Chester now.

Should I steer him towards the pool?

Should I have him talk to Marcie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back