Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

"No, but you guys, it's almost four in the morning here, I should really go to bed (Z_Z)See you tomorrow!" she types, laptop still plugged in beside her bed, knowing damn well she won't be turning it off or closing her RpN tabs for at least another half hour. She sighs, yawns, stretches . . . and opens yet another tab, resigned to her fate.

Okay, I'm done, good night guys xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it funny how my character and her thoughts/conscious almost seem to not get along. It's like her conscious thinks she is dumb.

@MikkiAli I keep looking at what your character said about mine. I think it's hilarious! xD "Just keep on staring. It won't hurt her."

MikkiAli said:
I'm dying at how majority of everyone didn't notice the snakes lol

Amira saw the snakes (snakes make her uneasy); if she wasn't so caught up in trying to appear calm and collected, and actually meeting people at that party, she would probably have gotten out of there.

Jennifer Shotain] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33344-sibelle-grey/ said:
@Sibelle Grey[/URL] how long will the party go on before the first day of classes? Just curious.
Isn't it the second day of classes though?

I thought this was the night of the first day of classes.

The party ends in about 24 hours. A lot of people posted that their characters already checked out their classes, so let's say that most teachers had introduction-type classes in the morning. Class officially starts the day after the Welcome Party.

Does that make any sense? I need to learn to be clearer about these types of things right off the bat So yep, I'm off to bed, school tomorrow, have fun guys :)

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]The party ends in about 24 hours. A lot of people posted that their characters already checked out their classes, so let's say that most teachers had introduction-type classes in the morning. Class officially starts the day after the Welcome Party.
Does that make any sense? I need to learn to be clearer about these types of things right off the bat So yep, I'm off to bed, school tomorrow, have fun guys :)

[/QUOTE]
Okay, that makes sense. I was confused. Thanks!

so what exact time will it be the next day?? because your know timezone and all that i just want to make sure i have it right

It's 1:06 Am right now, so I'm gonna bounce. I have school on the morning soooo,I'll reply either in the morning, or when I get home from school ✨

This rp literally never stops. We have so many people in different time zones that this rp is like a 24hour dinner xD

JujuBee said:
This rp literally never stops. We have so many people in different time zones that this rp is like a 24hour dinner xD
I also haven't seen so many people dedicated to an RP in awhile. It's nice to see it.

@JujuBee[/URL] @Xylona
LITERALLY WHAT I WAS THINKING. I feel like they're all so different but they could possibly all work together.

You've got Justin and Marcelina who are respectively the bitch and asshole of Kingsgrove. And then you have Cecilia who is all chilled out and cool and doesn't care xD .

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]I also haven't seen so many people dedicated to an RP in awhile. It's nice to see it.

[/QUOTE]
I have an rp going on right now that's really dedicated too but it's so nice to have multiple ones xD

Poor Alexandre has no idea what Kristi is thinking. I think it's best he doesn't know. @Phobos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back