Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Hey you all that are interacting with Justin-

Drama. Love it.

BUT

I'm heading to a funeral so Im gonna be gone for a few hours. Just thought I'd let you all know so you're not waiting on me. You guys can fade him out of the conversation and when I get back we can go right back to snapping at one another xD .

Have a good day yall.

MikkiAli said:

@Jennifer Shotain oh girl that plot twist! I love it ~
Don't worry, I'll keep them coming. :)

On a side note, if my characters were ever real, they would hate me because I make their lives so hard. Especially my character in the Zombie RP I'm in. That poor girl...

But my character's past will make her interesting. You can't run from your past for forever. And that means drama. Drama is fun.

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Don't worry, I'll keep them coming. :)
On a side note, if my characters were ever real, they would hate me because I make their lives so hard. Especially my character in the Zombie RP I'm in. That poor girl...

But my character's past will make her interesting. You can't run from your past for forever. And that means drama. Drama is fun.

[/QUOTE]
I am so ready for everything you throw in this rp.

JujuBee said:
I am so ready for everything you throw in this rp.
Aw, that actually really makes me happy. My writing is getting appreciated! Woohoo!!!!!

I swear, if a bunch of character's like mine in the "like-like" way, that will be sooooo interesting, given her mindset and stuff going on in her life. I'm open to that because it'll make things interesting.

Ah, drama, thou are a heartless, entertaining bitch.

Also, if you want my character to respond to me, mention me because it's waaaaaaaay easier to know who is trying to address my character that way. :)

I dont know how to do a plot twist! Ugh.. But @Jennifer Shotain I like your plot twist! i'm not sure how Monroe is gonna react just yet.She might just be like concerned but not want to get involved or she might want to help. It just depends on what she has going on in that moment.

@Peachybunn is my Ask account. Ask me questions there. Kat jones (@Peachybunn). Ask me anything on ASKfm

Kbunnyy said:
I dont know how to do a plot twist! Ugh.. But @Jennifer Shotain I like your plot twist! i'm not sure how Monroe is gonna react just yet.She might just be like concerned but not want to get involved or she might want to help. It just depends on what she has going on in that moment.
@Peachybunn is my Ask account. Ask me questions there. Kat jones (@Peachybunn). Ask me anything on ASKfm
It's kind of interesting, I never envisioned this as being a plot twist, just really something that makes my character different and stand out. And create more drama, of course. But I can see why people think it is. I'm just glad everyone's enjoying it! :)

Also, sorry for making super long posts... I just write that way. ( :) ) But trust me, I can write, and have written, waaaaaaay longer posts. I'll try not to since it can be hard to read a long post sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I left my character in the open for anyone who wants to approach her and talk to her. She's just sitting by herself. If you wanted to talk to her during a time where she's trying to stop herself from freaking out, now is the time! Come one, come all!

MikkiAli said:

@JujuBee 420 BLAZE IT! Aiden smokes weed too omg I can imagine them smoking together and firing shots at each other

420 BLAAAZZZZEEEE ITTTTTT!!!

Si, Justin smokes. But he'd be a lot more mellowed out with his weed times so he'd probably just laugh at Aiden
xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back