Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I like Justin!
But I wonder if Cecilia and him would get along?

[/QUOTE]
I'll check it out! They possibly could.

Did you all start?

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I will start soon!

[/QUOTE]
I could totally see Justin knowing Sissy because of his parents and her mother. Since they're both fashion designers they would know one another meaning Justin would probably know the whole family, including her.

He'd talk to her- Still be rude but he'd talk to her xD

Im ready! I've had school, so i'm very very sorry ,~,

Kbunnyy said:
Im ready! I've had school, so i'm very very sorry ,~,
It's okay! I was in class and then I took a nap after before coming on to see it started xD .

I'm actually heading out again guys. I'll be back in about an hour or so.

Sorry I joined late. Was busy before, and will be for the next couple of hours. I'll be back on later, don't worry. Sorry I can't write a response so quick. You can ignore my character after saying something back.

JujuBee said:
@Kbunnyy
Monroe has been to the school right? Or is she new this year?
Shes been here since she was a sophomore. She was 16 when her mother put her in Kingsgrove academy. She didn't really talk to anyone when she first started going because she hated it and thought it was too fancy for her. Over time she grew into it and junior year is when she wants to be more social. I hope I answered your question fully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kbunnyy said:
Shes been here since she was a sophomore. She was 16 when her mother put her in Kingsgrove academy. She didn't really talk to anyone when she first started going because she hated it and thought it was too fancy for her. Over time she grew into it and junior year is when she wants to be more social. I hope I answered your question fully.
Kbunnyy said:
@JujuBee, She also isn't one for skirts and formal wear.
Gotcha. Understandable. But Justin's gotta start trouble somewhere xD

My second post is so much better than my first post what happened dudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back