Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Kbunnyy said:
I really hope I don't get ignored.. ,~,
I have the same fear. I'm not the type who goes about posting in a new RP, then ditches after a bit. I commit to every RP, but even though this is a fake school, I still get worried about getting ignored.

Kbunnyy said:
[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]I have the same fear. I'm not the type who goes about posting in a new RP, then ditches after a bit. I commit to every RP, but even though this is a fake school, I still get worried about getting ignored.

[/QUOTE]
I will rp with both of you! We will be friends 5ever! No escape!

[QUOTE="Magical Squid Senpai]I will rp with both of you! We will be friends 5ever! No escape!

[/QUOTE]
Oh Lord, what have I gotten myself into?

(Sarcasm)

Hi!

I'm new at RPing, and I just posted my character. Please post your thoughts on it, how he could interact with the others, if my application needs improving and stuff like that.

Starkz said:
Hi!
I'm new at RPing, and I just posted my character. Please post your thoughts on it, how he could interact with the others, if my application needs improving and stuff like that.
I'll look over your character sheet and give you some feedback in a bit once I'm free to do so, and help answer any questions you have. :)

@Starkz I've got to say, I love the character already. I think he sounds like one my character would get along with well. You did a great job with the character sheet. He sounds really interesting. I like him. I would suggest making an Ask account, as it will be nice to kind of flesh characters out other than the In Character main posts. It helps develop their personality. But that is totally optional and up to you. Overall, sounds like one hell of an interesting character I cannot wait to meet when the RP starts up, which I believe will be soon. (Though, don't quote me on it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Sibelle Grey Two questions.

1. Where is Kingsgrove located? Unless I missed it somewhere, I do not recall seeing it. And if it's in the US, where in it?
  2. The shooting range, is it an indoor or outdoor one? That'll help when my character visits it.

Thanks for answering. :)

Jennifer Shotain] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33496-starkz/ said:
@Starkz[/URL] I've got to say, I love the character already. I think he sounds like one my character would get along with well. You did a great job with the character sheet. He sounds really interesting. I like him. I would suggest making an Ask account, as it will be nice to kind of flesh characters out other than the In Character main posts. It helps develop their personality. But that is totally optional and up to you. Overall, sounds like one hell of an interesting character I cannot wait to meet when the RP starts up, which I believe will be soon. (Though, don't quote me on it.)
Awe, thanks for being so nice!

I am stoked for this already. And since you asked so nicely, ask.fm account made (:3)

Starkz said:
Awe, thanks for being so nice!
I am stoked for this already. And since you asked so nicely, ask.fm account made (:3)
Awesome! I'll be sure to follow it. My character likes personalities like your character's. She finds them interesting. So I can't wait to see them interact.

[QUOTE="Jennifer Shotain]Awesome! I'll be sure to follow it. My character likes personalities like your character's. She finds them interesting. So I can't wait to see them interact.

[/QUOTE]
Your character's backstory makes their dynamic more intriguing. Chester is used to people trusting him, so he might take Kristi's refusal to open up as a challenge. He won't do something rash and stupid of course, but it'll be fun to see where this unfolds.

@Jennifer Shotain

Kingsgrove is located in Switzerland (which makes no sense with the name, but bear with me. I originally wanted a small, New England school. Instead, I created a sprawling, over-equipped Swiss school. No regrets (^U^)).

As for the shooting range, it's outdoor, more freedom of movement :)

Also, tomorrow is Friday, so I'm thinking we can start the RP in about 17 hours. (OUO)(OUO)(OUO) (The excitement. It's killing me.)

Sibelle Grey] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23899-jennifer-shotain/ said:
@Jennifer Shotain[/URL]
Kingsgrove is located in Switzerland (which makes no sense with the name, but bear with me. I originally wanted a small, New England school. Instead, I created a sprawling, over-equipped Swiss school. No regrets (^U^)).

As for the shooting range, it's outdoor, more freedom of movement :)
Switzerland? I was not expecting that at all haha. I was thinking it was some school in US. I must say that did surprise me quite a bit. Hm. I'll have to figure out what firearms my character will have. I'm not too sure on Switzerland with their gun laws. It's probably nothing like the US. But since it is fictional, I'm sure we can find some work around a, especially since my character is a competitive shooter. :)

Starkz said:
Your character's backstory makes their dynamic more intriguing. Chester is used to people trusting him, so he might take Kristi's refusal to open up as a challenge. He won't do something rash and stupid of course, but it'll be fun to see where this unfolds.
I see the refusal being a challenge to your character as well. That'll be really interesting. Can't wait!

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]Also, tomorrow is Friday, so I'm thinking we can start the RP in about 17 hours. (OUO)(OUO)(OUO) (The excitement. It's killing me.)

[/QUOTE]
We can always start now...

The hype is killing me...

Starkz said:
Hi!
I really really like your chara. I think him and Monroe could be very good friends, if you want them to be. But yeah, he seems chill, even though Monroe loves parties she can make fun out of really any situation so she could just hang out with him and they would have a good time.

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]Also, tomorrow is Friday, so I'm thinking we can start the RP in about 17 hours. (OUO)(OUO)(OUO) (The excitement. It's killing me.)

[/QUOTE]
I'll have school so i'll reply when i get home at like 3:30

[/QUOTE]
I'll have school so i'll reply when i get home at like 3:30

[/QUOTE]
SQUEAKS!

Kbunnyy said:
Justin might ignore her... Just to be an ass though xD

Starkz said:
Hi!
Ok ok ok ok, first- Let's talk about your avi. Rami Malek? That's bad 5ever on some real. Love him!!!

I also love your character. I don't think him and Justin are gonna be friends though xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back