Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

He's sorta new for me. I've had some sassy, cold hearted charries but I want him to be the worst of the worst so it's going to be fun playing him and seeing what he does.

@Sibelle Grey Exactly.

@Jennifer Shotain Aw thank you so much. Tbh, monroe likes kingsgrove but wont admit it. She puts up fronts alot about her feelings and such.

@JujuBee I feel bad for him because he was bullied so much, i feel like they could be friends but im not sure.

Aiden gets along with other rebels really. If you don't give a fuck and have good music taste, he's pretty easy to talk to lol

I haven't checked
@JujuBee 's chara yet, but I think he's one of the oldest. :0

@Kbunnyy We could certainly see. I'll be checking out everyone's charries when I come back from eating since I only glanced at them earlier. But I'll let you know!

@MikkiAli I believe he is. I'm not sure xD

Last edited by a moderator:
YASSSS JUSTIN! I'm too excited to see what he's about lol him and Aiden will definitely have this love/hate thing going on lol

Monroe's not very good at keeping or getting new friends. She tries its just not a natural talent she has. She is friendly,unless she doesnt like you.

If you guys have any questions about Monroe I can make an ask account, or you could just ask me here.

Kbunnyy said:
Monroe's not very good at keeping or getting new friends. She tries its just not a natural talent she has. She is friendly,unless she doesnt like you.
If you guys have any questions about Monroe I can make an ask account, or you could just ask me here.
I would suggest making an Ask account. It actually really is a good idea to build your character outside from IC posts. I have been using it a lot to build some basis for my character before the RP starts. I really suggest everyone do it, and follow each other, and ask each other questions. It's really a genious idea to use it for the character purposes.

Kbunnyy said:
I would but, Its not guaranteed that i'll be asked questions. I dont want to waste my time. @Jennifer Shotain
You never know. At this point, maybe not. But once the RP begins, I bet the Ask accounts will get more active.

I'm sure the Ask accounts will get more active as we begin. You guys, I just re-read the "Gossip Girl" ask of one of my old RPs, and the feels. The damn feeeeels.

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]I'm sure the Ask accounts will get more active as we begin. You guys, I just re-read the "Gossip Girl" ask of one of my old RPs, and the feels. The damn feeeeels.

[/QUOTE]
Hopefully we get to the point with this RP that when we look back we get those feels. Any plans on when it will begin.

@Kbunnyy I could see Justin’s relationship not being the best with Monroe. If she’s blunt then he’ll respect that but it would be her stubbornness that would annoy him. Plus it depends on how she would be able to handle him with his rudeness.

@MikkiAli

Yeah I would love to see the love/hate thing going on between these two. Justin would most def respect his ‘robin hood’ mentality but he wouldn’t always agree with it (he partly blames their class for his bullying as he grew up) But I can literally imagine them being close or going back and forth with snide remarks to one another around other people xD

I'm finished with the rules and schedules and things, and there are about 13 enrollments if I counted that right (I'm like really sleepy right now so I'm not sure). About two more applications, I think, then we'll start

JujuBee said:
@MikkiAli

Yeah I would love to see the love/hate thing going on between these two. Justin would most def respect his ‘robin hood’ mentality but he wouldn’t always agree with it (he partly blames their class for his bullying as he grew up) But I can literally imagine them being close or going back and forth with snide remarks to one another around other people xD
Yes! Aiden would casually throw a couple of insults like "Oh sorry Justin, the new blazers don't come in pink." or "You want some water? Oh sorry, I don't have low carb." The interactions would kill me lmao

MikkiAli said:
Yes! Aiden would casually throw a couple of insults like "Oh sorry Justin, the new blazers don't come in pink." or "You want some water? Oh sorry, I don't have low carb." The interactions would kill me lmao

"How's your rich guilt going?" "Been playing Robin hood?" "Oh sorry, I forgot you were sensitive."

I'M SO READY NOW xD

@Sibelle Grey Awesome!

@Kbunnyy I can too, but I can't see where my character will fit in. That could make for some interesting mindsets and such as to how she can't fit in, though.

I hate groups. I'm easily left out. It's totally great

Nobody should, but it usually happens. I'm also not talking about just in the roleplay

This roleplay looks great! It seemed like we needed a guy rather than another bisexual girl so I made one (^U^) Everyone's characters look so interesting!

Phobos said:
This roleplay looks great! It seemed like we needed a guy rather than another bisexual girl so I made one (^U^) Everyone's characters look so interesting!
Woot woot! Go Guys!

Kbunnyy said:
I hate groups. I'm easily left out. It's totally great
Kbunnyy said:
hate groups.
Kbunnyy said:
easily left out.
Kbunnyy said:
totally great
Something about this made me laugh more than I should. It's the whole part about hating groups, being left out, but it being totally great. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back