Kingsgrove Academy (Mature, Realistic Roleplay) [WIP]

Me too!! I can't wait for all l the drama and the romance and shit

MikkiAli said:
Ok guys whoops Aiden is 18 not 17 lol ^^ so he's a Senior and whatnot

So I saw yours and I'd love to see his relationship between my character. They're either going to be very close friends or very big enemies. xD

I'm trying my hardest to rush this charrie but I keep scrapping everything I write. But I like what I came up with this time so I'm keeping it

Hah, Thats oke. ~ Monroes a juniorrrr, Shes been there since she was a freshman. @MikkiAli

@JujuBee I'm stoked to see your charrie!! Are you making a female or male or no gender?

JujuBee said:
So I saw yours and I'd love to see his relationship between my character. They're either going to be very close friends or very big enemies. xD
I'm trying my hardest to rush this charrie but I keep scrapping everything I write. But I like what I came up with this time so I'm keeping it

Omg that'd be so awesome lol either way it'd be super interesting. What if they have this love/hate relationship? They can't stand each other, but they're always together? lol

And you'll get it done bby, no rush ~!

Kbunnyy said:
Hah, Thats oke. ~ Monroes a juniorrrr, Shes been there since she was a freshman. @MikkiAli
It's a male. I don't really see many of them in the character sign up so I wanna at least try and help the ratio a bit lol.

@JujuBee I'm stoked to see your charrie!! Are you making a female or male or no gender?
MikkiAli said:

Omg that'd be so awesome lol either way it'd be super interesting. What if they have this love/hate relationship? They can't stand each other, but they're always together? lol

And you'll get it done bby, no rush ~!

oh my gosh I could totally see that xD

Amira's kind of terrible tbh, I love her already :3

She's one of those people who subconsciously thinks she's automatically better than you if her parents have more money than yours. She's fearless and competitive. She's confident, and believes that she can do just about anything.

Basically, if your charrie's "on her level", she's friendly and open, unless they step on her toes. If they're friends, she will go to the moon and back for them, and always stand by them, even if they're wrong (especially if they're wrong). She was always taught to fight for her people, and cherishes her friends.

And if they're not, she'll mostly pretend they don't exist, and find your charrie irrelevant.

The girl is a snob. With a morale of steel and a heart of gold.

[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]
Amira's kind of terrible tbh, I love her already :3
She's one of those people who subconsciously thinks she's automatically better than you if her parents have more money than yours. She's fearless and competitive. She's confident, and believes that she can do just about anything.

Basically, if your charrie's "on her level", she's friendly and open, unless they step on her toes. If they're friends, she will go to the moon and back for them, and always stand by them, even if they're wrong (especially if they're wrong). She was always taught to fight for her people, and cherishes her friends.

And if they're not, she'll mostly pretend they don't exist, and find your charrie irrelevant.

The girl is a snob. With a morale of steel and a heart of gold.

[/QUOTE]
Just like your usual Egyptian woman. Loyal and dignified asf, but condescending and sobbish. Charrie development on fleek B)

I'm not quite sure how to describe my character. She's nice and all. She was born and raised to be so. But with the crap that went on in her life (and is ongoing), she is slightly paranoid, but tries to brush it off with humor and wit, or just by trying to ignore it (as evident by her ask account). She doesn't want to get too close to people.

She does get a little cocky at times. Her accomplishments make her a bit cocky in some areas, but overall, she tries to stay humble. I think she'll have trouble at first with people, but eventually I see her opening up. But with all of the harassment she gets, she's constantly reminded of how shitty people can. So at the moment, I think she's trying to stay out of drama, but it will inevitably catch up to her.

But if you do try to shit talk her, or ruin her image, she'll be quick to defend herself and make sure that nobody ruins it.

I am quite excited to see how she turns out. She'll probably sound or be more interesting In Character than I'm making her sound to be now haha. I normally really get into a character's mind as I play them. And from there, they evolve and change-be it good or bad.

Well this was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay longer than I expected. Get used to me writing large posts. It's kind of my thing...

I totally get you on the evolving thing, characters tend to just mutate over time and kind of . . . become who they were meant to be, I guess. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to start RPing :3

I don't know if Amira will get over herself, to some extent, or just get worse. But I want her to have a few friends she gets along with, possibly a frenemy (who's a total boss, which Amira resents and causes friction between them), and one person she absolutely cannot stand.

Monroes just trying to figure herself out. She really really likes having fun. Shes also really conflicted about liking females as well as males, that's something new to her. Shes just really conflicted about everything in her life so she just parties and tries to be good in school. I'm really excited to see her grow and blossom.

Whats you guys opinion on monroe? Can you give me your chara opinion? And yours?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sibelle Grey]I totally get you on the evolving thing, characters tend to just mutate over time and kind of . . . become who they were meant to be, I guess. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to start RPing :3
I don't know if Amira will get over herself, to some extent, or just get worse. But I want her to have a few friends she gets along with, possibly a frenemy (who's a total boss, which Amira resents and causes friction between them), and one person she absolutely cannot stand.

[/QUOTE]
Characters can evolve a ton. As stories progress, they change. I have a character in a zombie RP that took a dramatic change in how she was due to the events that happened in the story. So, yeah, characters do evolve. It'll be interesting to flesh this new character out. But you know what they say; never mess with a country girl. ( ;) )

I'm completely open to my character being one of the following. Friend, enemy, I don't care. Any is good. :)

@Kbunnyy : confused bi girl characters unite, dude.

@Jennifer Shotain : I think Kristi and Amira could be either friends or enemies, they're both driven. We should just have them interact and see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew! Got it done. Sorry it took me so long.

I'm looking for any relationships though I expect most of them to be your characters not liking him. Maybe a few close people... Maybe.

I just like having characters everyone hates.

@Sibelle Grey That's the best way to do it. Let it happen naturally IC instead of planning to do so. Otherwise, it can seemed forced.

@Kbunnyy I think your character has a really interesting and troubling backstory that sets her up to be a unique character to interact with. I'm curious as to how she will be with the other students who went to Kingsgrove willingly. I'm not sure what my character will think, as I have mentioned that I really need to be IC and interact with her and formulate how I imagine her to feel about her. But I think you have the basis of a rather interesting character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back