• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kings and Queens -Gang RP- Roleplay here

Jack Stevenson

View attachment 224076

Jack was nervous. He knew these were the guys that ran this part of town. His anxiety didnt help. "I guess I should probably give you guys a cut huh? Wont happen again." He slid then approximately 65% of the profits. 

"You lucky we like you boy." The man said as he took the money before speaking once more. "Now you listen close alright Jackie boy. You do it again without our permission and we won't just be taking money next time you got it." He said to him sternly as he pointed at jack

"You lucky we like you boy." The man said as he took the money before speaking once more. "Now you listen close alright Jackie boy. You do it again without our permission and we won't just be taking money next time you got it." He said to him sternly as he pointed at jack

Jack Stevenson

kurt-cobain1.jpg

"Thanks" Jack said shakily as he took another sip of his drink. "You guys have been busy recently though, Been hearing a lot of buzz about you guys recently. Good things of course." He said with an outside interest.

"Oh yeah? And what's this buzz ya been hearin?" He asked him curious now about it

Jack

kurt-cobain1.jpg

"I heard you guys started selling more than just coke on the regular. Been moving a lotta H and Meth too. Good choice in my opinion. Its dirty business but its big money" he said back gladly accepting the casual conversation.

/monthly_2016_10/large.57f82ea3017f7_th(1)(1).jpg.4a73c4f26279729eac9b94d5fc8c5589.jpg

Niki Reed

Niki woke up later than she had today. She had been quite tired from last night. The hangover was affecting her dramatically. When she looked out the window to see that her brother's car was gone, she sighed. "Why am I not surprised..."she mumbled to herself and got up. She changed into some army pants with a skin tight burgundy t shirt. Pairing it with some other accessories, she brushed her long black and hair went outside. It wasn't as cold as it was yesterday, and she was thankful for that. But business stops for nothing. She made sure that her gun was in her pockets and then she walked into the city to start working. 

Interacting with: Anyone

Outfit:

images (3).jpg

Jack

View attachment 224101

"I heard you guys started selling more than just coke on the regular. Been moving a lotta H and Meth too. Good choice in my opinion. Its dirty business but its big money" he said back gladly accepting the casual conversation.

"Hey gotta expand. But my suggestion to you is to keep your nose out of it. Got bigger plans than that and I'm sure you don't wanna end up with a hole in your head." He said as the other two sat down and ordered a drink as well as him

Jack Stevenson

kurt-cobain1.jpg

"You're definitely right about that" he said and let out a laugh. "Thats just word on the street. Be careful though, you dont wanna attract other gang attention. " he said with a clear care.

Jack Stevenson

View attachment 224114

"You're definitely right about that" he said and let out a laugh. "Thats just word on the street. Be careful though, you dont wanna attract other gang attention. " he said with a clear care.

"Shit you think another gang is gonna try to go up against us? Do you even know who we are?" He asked laughing at how he thought another gang would try to encroach on the mafia. That was an absolute death wish. A death wish the mafia would gladly and easily make true

"Shit you think another gang is gonna try to go up against us? Do you even know who we are?" He asked laughing at how he thought another gang would try to encroach on the mafia. That was an absolute death wish. A death wish the mafia would gladly and easily make true

Jack

kurt-cobain1.jpg

"Im just saying." He said and also laughed at the idea that the mafia would be challenged.

Danny had finnished charming the lady through their conversation.

he had then proceeded to go find somebody in authority. There he stood, far enough away so that they would not suspect him of eavesdropping, but close enough to let them know he was patiently and politely awaiting to speak with her. @Soma_

@Daniel reaving

Last edited by a moderator:

maxresdefault.jpg

Oziyah Sellers

Oziyah and his friends had been walking around Harlem for about two hours now. They turned around to back to their turf until they noticed someone they hadn't saw on their turf. Anyone who went on Black P. Stone turf had to pay something. The gang walked over to the girl. "Ay!" Oziyah lifted up his t-shirt, revealing a pistol.

"You on Black P. Stone turf now, lil' girl!" one his friends yelled at her.

"You gotta pay sum', baby." he paused, "Or else." he took the gun out his pants and aimed it at her. He let his hand out, motioning for the girl to give him the money. He didn't really need the money, he had robbed someone earlier today but it dind't hurt to have extra money.

Luna

Luna couldn't help but gently kiss Adelinas cheek, but then a mans voice called out. Lunas eyes widened and she quickly and quietly ran the other way and hid in a closet. She wasn't sure who it is and Luna wasn't about to try and find out. 

"Adelina go answer the door and see if they'll go away. I'm not ready to die."

Luna whispered from her hiding place, scared these men would find her and tell Adelinas father.

IMG_8221.PNG

Jack

View attachment 224130

"Im just saying." He said and also laughed at the idea that the mafia would be challenged.

Danny had finnished charming the lady through their conversation.

he had then proceeded to go find somebody in authority. There he stood, far enough away so that they would not suspect him of eavesdropping, but close enough to let them know he was patiently and politely awaiting to speak with her. @Soma_

@Daniel reaving

"That's right." He said chuckling before he noticed the man sitting near him that seemed to be waiting for him. Looking over he spoke in a cold tone. "You need something punk?" He asked sternly

Luna

Luna couldn't help but gently kiss Adelinas cheek, but then a mans voice called out. Lunas eyes widened and she quickly and quietly ran the other way and hid in a closet. She wasn't sure who it is and Luna wasn't about to try and find out. 

"Adelina go answer the door and see if they'll go away. I'm not ready to die."

Luna whispered from her hiding place, scared these men would find her and tell Adelinas father.

View attachment 224250

IMG_1857.JPG

adelina chuckled and followed after her pulling her from the closet and to the front door. "Relax babe. The men won't tell my father." She said to her as she put an arm around her waist then opened the door him immediately speaking. "We've got some guys dealing without our permission." He said to him

Luna

Luna frowned.

"Hm weird, normally im the one dealing without people's permission."

She joked and wrapped an arm around Adelinas waist too. Luna leaned against Ads and stared at the men with curiosity. How the hell did the mafia always know what was going on? It made Luna not trust a lot of people.

IMG_8221.PNG

"That's right." He said chuckling before he noticed the man sitting near him that seemed to be waiting for him. Looking over he spoke in a cold tone. "You need something punk?" He asked sternly

Jack turned to the new guy thst his associate was scolding. "What do you want man?" He said slightly confused

Danny was disappointed with their reaction. Granted, gang related people aren't known to be the friendliest people... But he wasn't expecting them to sound so irritated when he hadn't even said anything to them. Perhaps he should return if and when their moods had improved a bit?

"Nevermind" it he said with a sigh.

"I'll return later I suppose" he said as he bowed slightly, sort of in the way the Japanese do. (Though it was clear he wasn't Japanese. He appeared to be more latino in appearance)

he quickly but calmly turned and walked away from view.

@Soma_

@Daniel reaving

He paused though... Perhaps he ought to let them know.

"Just thought you might want to know there's Yakuza activity nearby" he added before finishing his journey away.

hoping to curry his favor and possibly put them into a more pleasant mood. They would want to know the gunshot they heard was Yakuza dealings.

@TheAnimeRabbit

image.jpg

Danny was disappointed with their reaction. Granted, gang related people aren't known to be the friendliest people... But he wasn't expecting them to sound so irritated when he hadn't even said anything to them. Perhaps he should return if and when their moods had improved a bit?

"I'll return later I suppose" he said as he bowed slightly, sort of in the way the Japanese do. (Though it was clear he wasn't Japanese. He appeared to be more latino in appearance)

@Soma_

@Daniel reaving

"Just thought you might want to know there's Yakuza activity nearby" he added before finishing his journey away.

hoping to curry his favor and possibly put them into a more pleasant mood. They would want to know the gunshot they heard was Yakuza dealings.

@TheAnimeRabbit

View attachment 224337

Jack Stevenson

kurt-cobain1.jpg

"So theres yakusa around eh? Just add them to the list. Yakusa, Italian Mafia (he said this very respectfully),  crips, bloods, black p. Stone you name it its here"

Yui walked out into the street putting away her gun leaving 3 dead bodys behind she just wanted to warder around see what was going on she might go to get food. Humming to herself she walked around the park sitting on the swings.

/monthly_2016_10/large.57f82ea3017f7_th(1)(1).jpg.4a73c4f26279729eac9b94d5fc8c5589.jpg

Niki Reed

Niki tilted her head and looked down at the guy. She knew that he was very serious. All gangs were serious when it came to territory. When he pulled the gun out at her, she sighed. "Only got a little bit of money now..."she said and smacked a few hundreds in his hand and then pushed it away. "...I'll give you more after Im finished with business. If you can't wait till then. Thats on you..."she said and clasped her hands together behind her back. Surely they couldn't be stupid enough to think that she would walk around here unarmed. Niki smirked a bit.

------------------

Interacting with: @Darth Gangsta

Jack turned to the new guy thst his associate was scolding. "What do you want man?" He said slightly confused

@Soma_

@Daniel reaving

@TheAnimeRabbit

View attachment 224337

Jack Stevenson

View attachment 224342

"So theres yakusa around eh? Just add them to the list. Yakusa, Italian Mafia (he said this very respectfully),  crips, bloods, black p. Stone you name it its here"

The men immedietly moved to the boy grabbing him and pulling him back. "No no. You got my attention so now yous better tell me what you want." He said ignoring the yakuza for now. Honestly he thought it was dumb for the Japanese mafia to come to America. They already had so much set up in Japan why come here, why not spread to china.

Luna

Luna frowned.

"Hm weird, normally im the one dealing without people's permission."

She joked and wrapped an arm around Adelinas waist too. Luna leaned against Ads and stared at the men with curiosity. How the hell did the mafia always know what was going on? It made Luna not trust a lot of people.

View attachment 224275

Adelina sighed a little and nodded. "Alright we will be out shortly." She said before closing the door and looked to Luna. "Looks like the movie and night of cuddling will have to be delayed." She said gently kissing Luna's cheek before she started towards her room. "I need to change real quick babe ok. You can wait there or come

with but I want you to come with me tonight alright." She said to Luna

IMG_1857.JPG

p3yqKhqp.jpg

Oziyah Sellers

Oziyah took the money with a bright smile on his face, giving some of the money to his friends then continuing his cut. "Hold up." he told the girl. "Where you from?" he wanted to know if she was from a suburban area or not. If she was a from a ghetto area, she must have hustled in some sort of way. "You ever trap?" (Have you ever sold drugs before?).  He took a bag of weed and put it in some roll paper then lighting it with his lighter. He took a big hit then coughed violently.

Niki Reed

Niki nodded at the guy. "Yeah, Ive sold before. Its my business."she told him and raised her eyebrow when he started coughing like crazy. "What? You can't handle that?"she asked, almost in a teasing manner. She chuckled a little bit before putting the rest of her money in her back pocket. At this time she had wondered what her brother was doing by now. He would be at home or messing around with girls right now.

-----------------------------

Interacting with: @Darth Gangsta

SHAH

Cute-Hairstyle-for-Black-Girl-Hair.jpg

Shah brushed some dirt off of her bright scarf and looked up into the sky. She half wondered what time it was but didn't bother checking. Today was her "Off" day so she was going to take a break in some neutral territory. Hopefully she could gain more information on the few newer gangs coming into existence that she had yet to hear of. She knew positively that the Italian mafia funded a strip joint nearby and claimed it was neutral territory. The neighborhood screamed gang affiliation everywhere she turned. She paused to briefly examine some interesting graffiti then continued on her way. She could see the strip place on the next block and was about to go inside when she heard gunshots. Not that it was unusual to hear them but force of habit had her going into the joint cautiously. The place was booming even in the day time, she didn't linger on what it would be like in some hours. Almost immediately she spotted two huge men obviously in the italian mob seated on either side of a scrawny looking guy. One of them held another lean guy intimidatingly close. They were all at the bar, she half smirked to herself before heading over and asking the bartender for a straight jack on the rocks. Strip joints barely ever sold wine and even more rare the kinds she liked. She sat next to the group and openly eavesdropped on their conversation. Yakuza shootings, her mind immediately pictured the blonde haired heir of the Japanese mafia Yui. She was probably the one responsible for that, it was her forte to kill those that had things she wanted. With a heavy sigh she took a sip of the hard alcohol and dragged her eyes across the room while keeping her ears intently on the conversation going on next to her.

@Daniel reaving

"Word on the street is your people have much to offer the community" he said in a calm and precise fashion.

"More specifically in the way of.... Medicine" he said in a poetic and cryptic fashion. Medicine... He was likely referring to Mary j...

@Daniel reaving

"Word on the street is your people have much to offer the community" he said in a calm and precise fashion.

"More specifically in the way of.... Medicine" he said in a poetic and cryptic fashion. Medicine... He was likely referring to Mary j...

Jack 

kurt-cobain1.jpg

Jack watched intently wondering what would unfold of this bold man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back