• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kings and Queens -Gang RP- Roleplay here

Luna

Luna watched the car drive off with a grin.

"Wow big money, wonder what he was doing in this part of town."

She tucked a strand of green hair behind her ear and sighed.

"Damn he had a lot of money, he could've bought a lot of my profits.... oh well."

Luna put her hands on Adelinas waist playfully.

"You really think you should tease A'marion like that? A little overboard?"

IMG_8221.PNG

IMG_1857.JPG

"Hey a girls gotta have fun some how. Plus I'm getting boated of hiding it, I wanna tell some one in an intense moment like that, maybe tell a thug as he holds a gin to my head and watch his face flush with fear as the information would smack them in the face. if he knew who I was he would be cowering in fear." She said to her with a chuckle as she looked to her with a playful grin. "So.... wanna come over to my place and chill together, maybe cuddle." She said to her with a giggle as she hugged her best friend happily before smiling at her more. "Daddy isn't in town right now." She said to Luna which in the past had always been the tipping point for them in terms of hanging out at her place

@Jasil

Luna 

Lunas smile widened and she bit her lip.

"Perfect, id love to spend more time with my favorite person."

Luna winked and blew a kiss to Adelina. There was no doubt in Lunas mind that she had fallen in love with her best friend and would do anything to spend time with her, especially if her father wasn't around so Luna could show more affection then normal. Luna wasn't positive if Adelina shared the same emotions, sure they were both playfully flirtatious, but she wasn't sure if Adelina was ever serious about any affection more than friendship. 

Luna laughed and stuck her toung out at her friend.

"Well let's head over to your place, cuddling is what I'm looking forward to."

Luna sent her a wink.

IMG_8221.PNG

IMG_1857.JPG

she smirked happily and hugged her more. "Lets go then. Before your little gangsta friend comes back." She said before taking Luna's hand and waving down a taxi before opening the door for Luna then climbing in after Luna did. Quickly telling the driver were to go before relaxing in the seat 

@Jasil

Luna

Luna joked around with Adelina during the ride to her place. After a few minutes the pulled up and Luna helped Adelina out of the taxi, making sure they payed the driver. 

"So gorgeous, what's ok the agenda besides a promised cuddle?"

The rainbow haired girl wiggles her eyes brows and laughed, heading to Adelinas front door. Luna couldn't help but watch Adelinas figure as she walked, admiring her best friend and crush. 

"Hey maybe we can watch a movie, take a chill pill, or a few."

Luna patted her bag and winked. 

IMG_8221.PNG

IMG_1857.JPG

"Relaxing." She said happily as she walked with her. "But I want to get out of this stuff first. I still have my stuff on from the club." She said to her as she unlocked the house smiling happily as she went in with her. "Go pick a movie and get relaxed. I'll go change real quick 

Luna

Luna smiled and went into the living room, searching through a case for movies. She finally picked out a movie called "Duff"

Shed only seen it once, but figured it was funny enough to relax and hang out. 

She popped it into the DVD player and slipped off her sneaker and jacket gently. 

Luna stretched, ripping the holes in her jeans further and adjusting her tank top. 

The woman folded her legs as she sat on the couch, making herself comfortable. 

The previews of other movies played on the tv as Luna waited for Adelina to come back. Her mind wandered and she realized she'd forgotten something. Luna owed money from her hustling this week to her employer tonight. 

"Fuck..."

Well she had time to hang out with Adelina but she would have to run across town to get to her boss later.

IMG_8221.PNG

Alaska

It was around 7 PM when the hungover girl woke up. She was wrapped in Nathan's arms and a thick blanket. She rubbed her tired eyes before rolling over and tracing he fingers down Nathan's face. She smiled softly then untangled herself from him and walked towards the bathroom and threw her messy hair up into a bun and put on a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a random shirt,probably the one Nathan had on last night. She brushed her teeth then walked back towards the bed,reaching onto the nightstand and retrieving a bag of weed. They were planning to sell it tonight to some "friends" when they want to hang with their little gang. She sat it down and hovered over her sleeping boyfriend and softly poked his cheek. "Wake up." She said before kissing his forehead.

@Darth Gangsta

pbedibcbrl9nhqz9kuto.jpg

Nathan Jackson

Nathan woke with an annoyed grunt. He yawned loudly and stretched his arms then stood up. He pulled in Alaska for a kiss then stood up, grabbing a blue t-shirt and khaki joggers. "You were amazing last night, baby." he spoke with a heavy street accent. He eyed the nightstand then grabbed the plastic bag and stuffed it into his back pocket. "I'll call him after I brush my teeth." he walked over the bathroom sink and grabbed his toothbrush and the toothpaste.

Nathan made his way downstairs, grabbing the burner that always sat on his desk. He called the buyer, keeping his voice low and leaden so the man couldn't rat him out to the police. "Okay. I'll meet at the 7/11 in half an hour." he told him. He looked back and told Alaska of the news. "Make sure to bring lots of guns and your gun. I don't want no trouble wit' him but shoot him if you have to." he ordered Alaska.

Luna

Luna smiled and went into the living room, searching through a case for movies. She finally picked out a movie called "Duff"

Shed only seen it once, but figured it was funny enough to relax and hang out. 

She popped it into the DVD player and slipped off her sneaker and jacket gently. 

Luna stretched, ripping the holes in her jeans further and adjusting her tank top. 

The woman folded her legs as she sat on the couch, making herself comfortable. 

The previews of other movies played on the tv as Luna waited for Adelina to come back. Her mind wandered and she realized she'd forgotten something. Luna owed money from her hustling this week to her employer tonight. 

"Fuck..."

Well she had time to hang out with Adelina but she would have to run across town to get to her boss later.

View attachment 223417

IMG_1857.JPG

Adelina quickly changed into some short shorts and a tank top and made her way back down stairs not saying a word as she climbed onto the couch and immediately onto Luna as she sighed happily and cuddled her

Luna

Luna held Adelina close and played with her hair as they watched the movie. 

"So when is your dad supposed to be back in town?"

Luna had a deep fear of being caught with Adelina again by her dad. He seemed to greatly dislike Luna, but Adelina was more important than Lunas fear. She secretly hoped to let Adelina know how she felt soon. It was the only thing Giggles was serious about.

IMG_8221.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Luna

Luna held Adelina close and played with her hair as they watched the movie. 

"So when is your dad supposed to be back in town?"

Luna had a deep fear of being caught with Adelina again by her dad. He seemed to greatly dislike Luna, but Adelina was more important than Lunas fear. She secretly hoped to let Adelina know how she felt soon. It was the only thing Giggles was serious about.

View attachment 223687

IMG_1857.JPG

Adelina shrugged then spoke. "Some time next week that's for sure. Just don't know when next week." She said softly as she continued to cuddle with her happily as she watched the movie. She enjoyed times like this with Luna. They were special for her. She just didn't know how to make them better in a way that would keep there happiness together and keep her dad from killing Luna. She was special to her but if she feared anything. It was her father and losing Luna

Luna

Luna sighed with relief, feeling safer knowing that Adelinas father wouldn't be back soon. Without realizing it, she had gently grabbed her best friends hand, intertwining their fingers. After a moment, a deep blush came upon Lunas face as she realized what she'd done. 

"Ads, I gotta talk to you about something..... now I hope this doesn't change anything and I know it won't change anything for me.... just know you'll always be my best friend."

For once, the forever smiling and laughing girl was quietly frowning. She hadnt let go of Adelinas hand, and Luna stopped playing with her hair.

IMG_8221.PNG

Luna

Luna sighed with relief, feeling safer knowing that Adelinas father wouldn't be back soon. Without realizing it, she had gently grabbed her best friends hand, intertwining their fingers. After a moment, a deep blush came upon Lunas face as she realized what she'd done. 

"Ads, I gotta talk to you about something..... now I hope this doesn't change anything and I know it won't change anything for me.... just know you'll always be my best friend."

For once, the forever smiling and laughing girl was quietly frowning. She hadnt let go of Adelinas hand, and Luna stopped playing with her hair.

View attachment 223753

"Hey what's wrong Luna?" She asked immediately as she reentwined there hands together as she held her close a worried look on her face as she stared at her

Luna

Luna took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Look Ads, I know we are best friends, and we love each other for that. But I also.... I love you more than a friend. You're amazing to me, beautiful, funny, smart, and I've fallen in love with my best friend...."

She looked away, down at her lap.

"Now I understand if you don't feel the same but trust me it doesn't change anything, we are still best friends. And I know it's not perfect because I'm lower in the food chain, you deserve some rich crime boss or whatever."

Luna bit her lip and stared down at her lap, unsure what else to say. Adelina did deserve someone amazing, and in her league. Dear lord if her father hates Luna just as her friend, imagine what he would do if Adelina and Luna were together. The thought made her skin crawl.

IMG_8221.PNG

Jack Stevensonkurt-cobain1.jpg

Jack walked to the strip club, He didnt live very far away from the club at all. A mere few blocks was all that it took to get there. He was wearing some old and torn up jeans, A flannelette shirt 2 sizez too big for him and a t shirt depicting the band "Clowns". Jack wasn't a regular at the club but he was known enough to be noticed as he often sold to gangs in the area. In this gangland area he looked kind of out of place but like he should be no where else at the same time.

He entered the club and immediately made his way to the bar. "Jack Daniels Man" he said to the bartender attempting to establish some friendly contact. The bartender poured him his drink and he turned around to scan the scene. He took a sip of his drink and simply sat.

Luna

Luna took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

"Look Ads, I know we are best friends, and we love each other for that. But I also.... I love you more than a friend. You're amazing to me, beautiful, funny, smart, and I've fallen in love with my best friend...."

She looked away, down at her lap.

"Now I understand if you don't feel the same but trust me it doesn't change anything, we are still best friends. And I know it's not perfect because I'm lower in the food chain, you deserve some rich crime boss or whatever."

Luna bit her lip and stared down at her lap, unsure what else to say. Adelina did deserve someone amazing, and in her league. Dear lord if her father hates Luna just as her friend, imagine what he would do if Adelina and Luna were together. The thought made her skin crawl.

View attachment 223783

She stared at her for a second before practiacly jumping onto her hugging her tightly as she spoke softly. "I always wanted to here that." She whispered softly to Luna as she held onto her more

Luna

Luna was shocked, to say the least. She hadn't expected Adelina to react that way. But as she threw herself onto Luna, the young woman held her back, scared that if she let go the perfect moment would be gone. Luna wrapped herself around Adelina and held her tightly. 

"I'm really glad this went well, so what now?"

Luna sat up straight and looked at Adelina in the face. She was concerned, unsure for the first time in her life.

@Daniel reaving

IMG_8221.PNG

Danny was bored. Danny was ALSO gay so it made it difficult for one to imagine him at a stripclub. But he still SOMEWHAT liked women so he could appreciate the dancing. One of the ladies was sitting across the table from him. She was talking to him. That was probably a bad idea. Danny makes poor company.

"You look a little young to even be here sweetie" the lady said.

"oh but in what world can the government say to me that I cannot bask in the company of beautiful women such as yourself?" He replied poetically in a charming  voice.

Jack Stevenson

kurt-cobain1.jpg

Jack sat at the bar and was approached by some of his regular customers that happened to work at the establishment. "Alright lets do this quick though,  its not my turf" he said his eyes darting around before making the exchanges and returning to his drink.

Luna

Luna was shocked, to say the least. She hadn't expected Adelina to react that way. But as she threw herself onto Luna, the young woman held her back, scared that if she let go the perfect moment would be gone. Luna wrapped herself around Adelina and held her tightly. 

"I'm really glad this went well, so what now?"

Luna sat up straight and looked at Adelina in the face. She was concerned, unsure for the first time in her life.

@Daniel reaving

View attachment 223926

"I don't know. Of course we need to keep it a secret because of my father but I want this to be." She said as she cuddled up to her nuzzling her shoulder happily as she held onto her. Sadly though the precious moment was ruined by the doorbell. It was some of the mafia members looking for her about some trouble because she was put in charge while her daddy was done. "Miss we need you for some important business." The guy called out 

IMG_1857.JPG

Jack Stevenson

View attachment 224009

Jack sat at the bar and was approached by some of his regular customers that happened to work at the establishment. "Alright lets do this quick though,  its not my turf" he said his eyes darting around before making the exchanges and returning to his drink.

IMG_1907.JPG

A black Mercedes pulled up to the Bar three men dressed very nicely getting out as the bouncers quickly moved out of the way. As they entered the bar there eyes immediately locked on a guy they knew was dealing without permission on there turf. Without hesitation they went over one sitting on each side the guy to the right speaking in a heavy Italian accent. "Ey... thought we told you to stop dealing on our turf." He said as another On my way! Blew smoke from a cigar in the mans direction

(Dident see this till now)

Yui wandered down an empty road turning down a tight allyway she walked towards a guy much older then her and stronger looking too "Do you have it?" Yui asked politely "have what?" He replied in a gruff voice "Have it" said yui sliding a knife with the yakuza symbol on it. "send a little girl?" He asked scoffing his friends now surrounding her. In one sift moment she pulled herbsmall gun out shooting the man behind her in the eye at the same time a bullet wized out of seemingly no where into the ofther friends head. "Now give me it" said yui threatiningly.

@anyone that heard the gunshot

"I don't know. Of course we need to keep it a secret because of my father but I want this to be." She said as she cuddled up to her nuzzling her shoulder happily as she held onto her. Sadly though the precious moment was ruined by the doorbell. It was some of the mafia members looking for her about some trouble because she was put in charge while her daddy was done. "Miss we need you for some important business." The guy called out 

View attachment 224025

View attachment 224028

A black Mercedes pulled up to the Bar three men dressed very nicely getting out as the bouncers quickly moved out of the way. As they entered the bar there eyes immediately locked on a guy they knew was dealing without permission on there turf. Without hesitation they went over one sitting on each side the guy to the right speaking in a heavy Italian accent. "Ey... thought we told you to stop dealing on our turf." He said as another On my way! Blew smoke from a cigar in the mans direction

Jack Stevenson

kurt-cobain1.jpg

Jack was nervous. He knew these were the guys that ran this part of town. His anxiety didnt help. "I guess I should probably give you guys a cut huh? Wont happen again." He slid then approximately 65% of the profits. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back