• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kings and Queens -Gang RP- Roleplay here

Luna

Her hands moved in fluid and practiced motions as she took the money out of the mans hand and slipped in a small crack pipe.

"Don't OD."

She winked mischievously and slipped away, strutting down the street like the exchange never happened, an evil grin on her face. Luna gripped the 50$ tightly in her hand and then slipped it into her bra without shame as she sent a wink over to a group of guys across the street. Her bright hair whipped around in the wind as she began jogging down the street. Her sneakers pounded against the concrete heavily as she moved along. But then she quickly stopped, her steps became silent and she walked quickly and quietly through the streets avoid attention. Giggles was in someone else's turf now. She had sold the last of her stock, but the money on her was still due to her employer and if she didn't make the deadline, well damn then she'd be the deadline. The rainbow haired girl wasn't exactly camouflaged, but as long as no one recognized her she might make it out of the territory alive, but she couldn't shake the constant smile that was permanently on her face. 

Yea maybe going unnoticed was a bit of a long shot. 

(@ anyone to interact)

IMG_8221.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1857.JPG

Adelina sighed softly as she sat there in the dressing room of the strip club she worked in putting her hair up like she normally did before reaching down and adjusting the white lace bra of her rather cute and sexy outfit. "Hey hurry up!" The owner said to her as she nodded and quickly went out to one of the many stages in the strip club. It was one of the smaller ones that were just mean for smaller entertainment but when she came out it definitely got some more attention as her and one other girl started to dance for the guys between two poles on the small stage as guys threw money as they usually did

Luna

Giggles turned the corner sharply and noticed she was passing a certain club with a certain someone inside. 

Her grin widened and she pushed open the door, suddenly it was dark and the music pounded against her brain. 

Laughing for no apparent reason, Lunas eyes scanned the club until she saw Adelina on one of the stages. 

Walking over quickly she whistled at her friend and tried to join the group of men watching her dance but was stopped by a few of them.

"Hey bitch this is a private show."

Luna laughed.

"Hon, how bout I hook you up with some footballs? Strippers plus being high as a kite is the best thing ever." 

The men glanced around and finally nodded, accepting a few pills and letting Luna through. She went and sat down on a chair, crossing her legs and throwing out various teasing cat calls to Adelina. 

IMG_8221.PNG

Adelina smirked as she saw her good friend casually teasing her from a near by chair with cat calls as she danced. Soon though Adelina decided to tease back and slowly climbed down and onto her lap straddling her with a smirk as she glanced around. "You sure you wanna tease me?... I'm off the stage soon so stick around." She said her in a teasing tone as she started to climb back off as the men clearly pleased threw money at her

@Jasil

ace-hood-air-jordan-i-1-97-txt.jpg

A'marion McCoy

A'marion sat on the curb of a sidewalk with a tight rolled blunt in his mouth. He took a hit and grinned as the smoke gracefully exited through his nostrils and mouth. A fellow gang member approached A'marion, "Wuss brackin', blood?!" ("What's up, brother?")

"Nothing, B. Just chillin'." (Nothing. I'm just relaxing).

"You wanna go hit the strip clubs?"

A'marion shrugged then stood up, taking one more hit of the blunt then dropping it onto the ground. "Why not." The two gang members walked to A'marion's red muscle car. The engine roared as A'marion started the car. Rap music pumped through the car loudly as they made their way to the strip club.

A'marion parked near a sidewalk, keeping a pistol tucked in his pocket. He pushed the door open, not caring if anyone thought that he was odd for not wearing a shirt and had a gun in his pocket. He looked around and walked to the first stripper that came into site. He pulled up his sagging pants and eyed the stripper in awe. He tossed a twenty dollar bill, then another after a few moments. 

[SIZE= 16px]"Damn! She fine as hell!" ("Damn! She's attractive") his friend told A'marion. He simply nodded in response then glanced at the woman with green hair with a somewhat threatened look on his face[/SIZE].

Luna

Luna blew Adelina a kiss.

"Sure thing."

Her light eyes glanced around as she noticed someone looking at her. 

"I don't know if you can tell but I'm not a stripper, the strippers are up on stage darling."

She wrinkled her nose and fingered a knife in her pocket, uncomfortable with the look the shirtless man was giving her. Luna was sure he was another dealer she'd seen before but didn't know for sure, it was really dark in the club.

IMG_8221.PNG

A'marion McCoy

A'marion sat on the curb of a sidewalk with a tight rolled blunt in his mouth. He took a hit and grinned as the smoke gracefully exited through his nostrils and mouth. A fellow gang member approached A'marion, "Wuss brackin', blood?!" ("What's up, brother?")

"Nothing, B. Just chillin'." (Nothing. I'm just relaxing).

"You wanna go hit the strip clubs?"

A'marion shrugged then stood up, taking one more hit of the blunt then dropping it onto the ground. "Why not." The two gang members walked to A'marion's red muscle car. The engine roared as A'marion started the car. Rap music pumped through the car loudly as they made their way to the strip club.

A'marion parked near a sidewalk, keeping a pistol tucked in his pocket. He pushed the door open, not caring if anyone thought that he was odd for not wearing a shirt and had a gun in his pocket. He looked around and walked to the first stripper that came into site. He pulled up his sagging pants and eyed the stripper in awe. He tossed a twenty dollar bill, then another after a few moments. 

[SIZE= 16px]"Damn! She fine as hell!" ("Damn! She's attractive") his friend told A'marion. He simply nodded in response then glanced at the woman with green hair with a somewhat threatened look on his face[/SIZE].

Luna

Luna blew Adelina a kiss.

"Sure thing."

Her light eyes glanced around as she noticed someone looking at her. 

"I don't know if you can tell but I'm not a stripper, the strippers are up on stage darling."

She wrinkled her nose and fingered a knife in her pocket, uncomfortable with the look the shirtless man was giving her. Luna was sure he was another dealer she'd seen before but didn't know for sure, it was really dark in the club.

View attachment 222225

IMG_1857.JPGAdelina danced noticing the growing tension between the two as she spoke sternly mostly out of protection for her friend while all the while still dancing. "Now you two better play nice before

i call the boys over." She said to them both to break there growing tension as she spun around the pole then dropped and slowly came back up. She knew that worked on the guys here because the guards here were Massive exmilitaries so they knew how to handle them selves and could easily beat any ones ass if they get out of line. She was glad though that no one know who she was the daughter two. That would ruin her job to say the least if some one found out she was daughter to the head of the Italian mafia

Christopher

Christopher gazed out the dark tinted window of the black BMW watching as the neighboring glass skyscrapers slowly transform into run-down apartments and other lower class housing. Every road they passed was a scene of various crimes being committed on a daily basis. Gang members roaming the streets awaiting any foe to come take their prized turfs. Drug dealers were seen at every corner selling what they could. The sounds of gunshots saturated the air drowning out the noises of the busy streets. He gave out a heavy sigh. Why did he get himself involved in a place like this? He could have gone anywhere better than here. Yet, there was something drawing him in. He could not explain it. The area was completely unfamiliar to him. He spent most of his time in the rich districts of New York city, mainly due to its excessive wealthiness. The thought of it made him miss it. Dissatisfied with the view, he turned away, looking down at his half empty glass of scotch. Picking it up right, he gave it a small clockwise swirl bringing out its bright amber like color. He then took a sip, feeling the cold ice pressed against his warm lips. The taste was smoky yet intense. By now, Christopher was used to the intensity since it was his personal favorite. Putting the glass back down, he faced back towards the window. Realizing that he was not going to learn much just by observing, he needed to find someone who knows their way around.

"Driver, can you pull over here? I need to get some fresh air." he asked politely.

The chauffeur gently tapped on the breaks and pulled the vehicle next to the curb. Upon standstill, Christopher climbed out the car and shut the door behind. The passenger seat window slowly rolled down. He walked beside it to see the chauffeur still sitting in the driver's seat.

"Sir, would you need someone to accompany you?" asked the chauffeur concerned of his well being.

Christopher simply shook his head.

"No need, have me picked up in a couple of hours. I won't be out too long." he added.

He then coasted off into the busy walkway, heading into a random direction hoping to find whatever information he could gather.

Luna

Luna rolled her eyes and glared at the mysterious man.

"You know staring is rude...."

Then she turned her attention to her best friend.

"Alright gorgeous, I'll be back to catch you when you're done... imma go have a smoke."

She called out over the loud music and then headed outside, pushing past men and strippers alike, desperately needing to get away from the guy who stared at her. 

She broke out of the club and stood at the street corner, lightning up a cigarette. Unfortunately she was out of weed. 

Her light eyes danced over a handsome man walking her direction.

"Hey sexy, you're not normally around here.... maybe you should wipe that serious look off your face babe!"

she let out a girlish laugh.

"I can help with that baby, I'll hook you up!"

Luna leaned against a wall as she called out to the handsome stranger. @Daniel reaving @Darth Gangsta

IMG_8221.PNG

Christopher

He was ambling down the walkway, producing distant clicks and clacks with his black dress shoes smacking against the hard concrete. He had stuffed one hand into his front pocket while the other carelessly swung alongside him. A gentle breeze wove through his hair cooling him from the hot sun. His eyes were fixed in front taking no heed of his personal surroundings. Just blankly staring. Not realizing till now, it had become much quieter earlier that day. More or less he was alone. Turning the corner, he was faced with a local strip club no more than a couple of feet away. Christopher tried to keep a steady pace hoping to make his way through without any needless distractions. But as he got closer, the building's doors flew hope to unveil a young women abruptly leaving the establishment. He watched her as she went up against the wall, lighting up a cigarette to calm her distress. A few moments pass until her eyes hungrily homed in on him. Calling him out to take up on her offer, he snapped back into reality and halted in his tracks. Turning to face her, he stared expressionless, analyzing her figure. At last, he spoke out.

"A tempting offer, but I would have to politely decline it." he said raising his hand.

Taking a few steps forward, he pulled out a cigarette and reached into his back pocket to find a lighter. None. Maybe he could borrow one. Stopping once more, he turned slightly to face the women again.

"Excuse me, mademoiselle. But could I perhaps borrow your lighter? I seem to have lost mine." he asked giving out an innocent smile.

@Jasil

Luna

Luna sighed at her lost profit but continued to keep the idea fresh in her mind. When he asked for a lighter, Lunas smile grew wider. 

"Sure thing doll, but are you sure I can't hook you up with anything? I've got a pipe or two somewhere around here, maybe some footballs?"

Her slender fingers extended out the lighter with a teasing smile on her lips. 

"But you're not a cop or anything right handsome? Or maybe the Men in Black?"

She laughed and took a long drag from her cigarette, blowing the smoke out gently to the side, politely away from the mans face. Giggles adjusted her jacket around herself, it's various buttons clinking together with the sudden movement. 

IMG_8221.PNG

Christopher

Christopher chuckled at the gesture while grabbing the lighter from her fingers.

"Cop? No, not at all my dear. As you said before, I am not around from here. Only visiting is all."

Flicking around the damn thing for a bit he managed to develop a proper flame. Pulling it up to his mouth he had got it to work somehow. Upon returning it, he motioned to the building.

"So err... Do you work here?" he asked with curiosity.

Taking the chance to wait for her reply he inhaled and blew out a small, but constant, trail of white fogged smoke. Her offer of drugs and unique attire seemed more of a drug dealer than anything. Alas, he would hear what she had to say.

@Jasil

(Also forgive me, I'm a bit sick today so I'm a little slow.)

Luna

Luna grinned and slipped the lighter in her pocket. 

"Disappointingly no, I'm not a stripper, but a friend is, and I got a business deal inside."

She winked and puffed on the cigarette again. Her eyes looked around the street cautiously.

"Anyway, why is a fancy pants, 'just visiting' in this hood? You know it's dangerous out here, some big bad scary people. These gang members might ruin that pretty little outfit, or your pretty little face."

Luna finished off her cigarette and dropped it to the concrete, smashing it under her sneaker. A need for fidgeting caused her to retrieve a pocket knife from somewhere in her jacket, and she looked up again mischievously.

"You seem like a nice guy, why are you chatting with a criminal like me? How do you know I won't be the lucky gal to ruin that pretty suit and rob you? or maybe you'll end up lucky with that suit on my bedroom floor."

she winked and giggled, twirling the knife in her fingers.

IMG_8221.PNG

IMG_1857.JPG

soon Adelina had finished up and went back stage throwing on a skirt and a belly shirt tanktop. Quickly heading out after collecting all her money totaling around a thousand dollars. Smiling as she rolled the money up into a small roll and slipped it into her bra as she exited the back of the place and started out to the street. Her heels clicking lightly as she got to the side walk and looked over to see her bestie flirting with a pretty boy. Smirking mischievously she snuck over and quickly wrapped her arms around Luna's waist pulling her in as she pressed her chest against Luna's back. "Hey baby." She said teasingly as she held her closely before looking to the guy and giving him an innocent smile

@Jasil

@Beta✯

Christopher

Christopher watched as the women retrieved the pocket knife from her jacket. His eyes narrowed, studying at the little thing but made no attempt to flinch. What were her intentions? Was it to threaten him or give him a warning? Either way, her mischievous grin made it all the more unsettling. It was time to play his cards safe. Christopher smirked continuing on with his business.

"A little early to start pointing knives at people don't you think? Besides, I doubt you will gain anything from robbing me." he said mockingly as he kept tabs on her movements.

Just as he finished his sentence another woman appeared. However, this one was different. She had red dyed hair and was covered with a large portion of tattoos. When she walked over to the two, she whirled her arms around the first women and calmly mentioned her as 'baby'. Again, he made no significant movements. She looked to be friendly for the most part. But she also seemed to know the other making them quite close.

"I'm guessing that would be your friend?" he said tapping the butt of his cig.

@Jasil

@Daniel reaving

ace-hood-main.png

A'marion McCoy

A'marion exited the strip club with an annoyed look on his face. His friend had left without telling so he was basically bored the whole time. He needed some beer. He stuffed his hand in his pocket and didn't feel any money. His friend must have took it. A'marion decided to rob the first person he saw, he looked to his left then walked forward a pace. He saw a man in neat clothing with two woman standing beside him and a cigarette rested in his mouth. A'marion approached his car first, grabbing his plain red sweatshirt and the red bandanna that was always with him. He wrapped the bandanna around his mouth and approached the three figures with his gun out. "Ay!" he was referring to the man. "Gimme all yo' money, man! I ain't playin' wit' you, B!" he was already angry enough, he didn't want to shoot this man over some money. He eyed the women, hopefully they didn't recognize him, and if they did, he could only pray that they won't snitch on him.

Luna

Luna grinned and leaned against Adelina. 

"Of course she is, handsome."

Then suddenly the moment was disrupted by a man trying to rob them. Luna was stunned at first but then her smile returned and she held Adelina behind her with a hand and reached in her back pocket and pulled her own handgun.

"Boy who the hell do you think you're messing with? Neutral turf, or are you just stupid?"

Luna laughed and started pushing Adelina back into the club. She squinted to see who her attacker was and then rolled her eyes. 

"I swear to fucking god A'marion that better not be you. I knew I recognized you in that damn club.... put the damn gun down idiot."

Lunas gun stayed in her hand but she dropped it to her waist, finger still curled over the trigger. 

"What the hell is wrong with you? Can't you ever just stick with fucking hustling?"

IMG_8221.PNG

IMG_1857.JPG

In a matter of seconds Adelina had reacted to the man trying to rob the nicely dressed one. Whipping her gun out from her skirt where she always kept it and gently pressing the muzzle to the temple of the robber she spoke softly as she pulled back the hammer. "You wanna die?" She asked him in a dead serious tone. Unlike Luna she was much less lenient when it came to shit like this in neutral turf and wouldn't stand for it while she was around. Pressing the muzzle harder to his temple to make sure he knew it was there she spoke again. "Lower it. Before I give the pavement a red paint job." She snapped

@Jasil

@Darth Gangsta

@Beta✯

Christopher

Tch. It was bound to happen. He was gaining too much attention to himself. Gun's were now drawn. Their attacker looked no more than a typical street thug. Classic matching gang color, gangster talk, and ill intent of weapon use. Oh, how surprised he was. He noticed that the attacker kept darting his eye at the women as if he was worried. Whatever the reason, there was little time to find out. Just as he was about to say something the green haired one spoke first. Neutral turf huh? Guess he was lucky to be here then. Actually, he was extra lucky to have the two on his side. Even tho the green one pulled a knife on him no longer than two seconds ago. He would forgive her. For now. So his name is A'marion eh... He would remember that.

If that truly was his name, he would have hoped that he dropped the gun at best. Negotiations were troublesome with weapons pointing at each other. But before he could make his next move, the red haired one had him pinned before he could have taken a breath of air. A gun against the head. These girls are more useful than he originally presumed. Maybe it was worth to stick around for a little bit. Christopher coolly walked up to their attacker, standing dead center of him as if he was fearless of the now trapped animal.

"If I were you, I'd better drop the gun. I do think she is serious with the paint. Rubbing out red out of clothing is very annoying, take it from me from experience." he joked about producing a devilish sneer.

He stared intently at the man. What will you do now?

@Jasil

@Darth Gangsta

@Daniel reaving

Luna

Luna burst out laughing and put her gun back in her pocket. She bent over hands on her knees and laughed till she cried. 

"Oh dear god this is too much.... A'marion you've dug yourself into a shitty hole."

Luna stood up and wiped the tears from her eyes and then put her hands on Adelinas hips. 

"He isn't gonna hurt anyone babes, just leave his punk ass alone."

Lunas flirtatious smile appeared over Adelinas shoulder and she winked at A'marion. Luna glanced at the handsome stranger who's name she still didn't know. 

"You know you and Adelina are so cute when you're threatening someone."

IMG_8221.PNG

ace-hood-save-us.jpg

A'marion McCoy

[SIZE= 16px]A'marion was getting nervous, the woman with green hair looked familiar. He couldn't put his finger on who she was. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]After a few moments, A'marion finally realized who she was. Her name was something along the lines of Luna, she went by Rainbow though. She had worked with Pirus during a few drug deals and sometimes even to cover up drive-by shootings against rival gang members. Even though she was there, this didn't stop A'marion from robbing the man. "Get out the way, Luna. I ain't scared to shoot yo' ass too. I got a big ass choppa in the car. Don't you fuck wit' me." (Get out of the way, Luna. I'm not scared to shoot you too. I have a big assault rifle in the car. Don't test my patience.") [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]A'marion nearly jumped in fear as the stripper pulled out a gun. He pushed her hand away as hard as he could. "Get that heater out my face, dumb hoe. I'll really spray yo' hood out, bitch." (Get that gun out of my face, whore. I'll shoot down your neighborhood, bitch). He tucked his gun back next to his belt in his pants, then turned to walk away. "If yo' ass snitch, you dead." he had a solemn look on his face, "I'm talkin' to yo' bitch ass." he was referring Chris.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 16px]@Jasil @Daniel reaving @Beta✯[/SIZE][SIZE= 16px]   [/SIZE]

Luna

Luna rolled her eyes once more.

"A'marion you're so dramatic. Get off your high horse princess, I ain't scared of you or your guns. I think with all the big artillery, you're trying to compensate for something."

She teased and threw an apologetic glance over to the strange man who had been so calm for the whole ordeal.

"Don't threaten them, you're the dumbass who tried to rob the wrong people. Now get your ass outta here boy before I go talk to the big bosses about a rumor that a couple of blunts were missing from your profits."

Luna winked and waved goodbye.

"No hard feelings though man, looking forward to meeting again!"

Luna blew a kiss before she turned to Adelina and grabbed the gun from her hands. 

"Don't need this anymore love. Oh and talk dark and handsome, are you good?"

She arched a brow.

IMG_8221.PNG

IMG_1857.JPG

she snickered when he started to run away. "Yeah that's right run pussy bitch! And I'd advice you to think twice before threatening me!" She yelled out at him before laughing. "Damn look at this man. Thinking he all high and mighty! Shit the common thug of my gang is two times as much as this low life is!" She said wanting to start a small conflict with the gangsta as she chuckled while snatching her gun back from luna and putting her gun away. Leaning against Luna with a smirk as she would let her words do her work on the gangster. 

@Darth Gangsta

@Jasil

@Beta✯

Christopher

Chris took the finished cig sitting in his lips and flicked it towards A'marion whilst holding his tongue. He didn't take the insults to heart. The man was just put in place by two seeming helpless women while trying to act all tough. Any man in his shoes would have done the same. Christopher pitied him. But he was sure that this was not the last time they would meet. He let out a sigh of relief while combing through his silky dark hair with his right hand. Christopher turned to face the girls once more seeing them playfully enjoying the scene.

"Oui, I'm fine. I suppose I owe you girls a favor now."

In retrospect, he could have handled it alone. But he didn't want to risk revealing his true ability. For now, he would play the innocent card until he knew more of what was going on. The green haired one mentioned something about bosses. This only confirmed his suspicions of them being part of a local gang. As to which one remained a mystery. He needed more information. Just then, his phone let out a silent, but intense vibration in his front pocket. Grasping hold of it, he took a moment to look at a message that had been sent to him. Chris frowned. It would have to wait. He looked back up and happily smiled in gratitude.

"Again, thank you for the assistance, but I'm afraid I would have to take my leave. Something has come up and is urgent that I take care of it." 

On cue, the same black BMW that he left came around the corner and pulled over to the nearby curb. The passenger door clicked open and out stepped a tall gentleman wearing a black suit and tinted glasses. Chris walked over to the automobile where the man held the door wide open as he gently sat inside. He looked back at the girls waving his hand goodbye before the door had shut. The bodyguard walked over to the other side of the car and entered back inside without uttering a word. The car revved up its engine and took off into the distance kicking the dust behind it.

@Jasil

@Darth Gangsta

@Daniel reaving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back