• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Moira had seen that the dragon was sniffing the air now. Something had caught its attention. And she had figured the something might have very well been her. But was she sensed over the unbearable stink of decay and skeletons? It was getting closer now, hearing it step over the countless bones that crunched underneath the dragons' massive weight. She had begun to slowly slide from the boulder off to the side in attempt to leave the dreaded bone yard, but then she had seen a big, white scaled snout peak around the boulder. This had made her eyes widen and her body freeze in place. Dammit... This was definitely not thought out enough. But maybe if the witch remains totally still...the dragon would go away? Heh...wishful thinking indeed.

( @Keggamine alllllrighty~ )

Phoenix sighed and shook her head trying to get herself together. "My... Dad just died..." She said with her hands shaking.

*walking into the courtyard with slight confusion I placed my right hand over my left shoulder and looked around to see where exactly I was*

*not exactly sure I shrugged my shoulders and roamed around the courdyard quietly watching to see if anyone else was around*

"I'm sorry to hear that he was a good man and I know this sounds weird coming from me but I really do meme it"Kawazoe put a hand on her shoulder trying to calm her down

"did you let the doctors examine how he died if you can find whoever it is I'll be more than happy to deal with him."

AlluringTemptation said:
I just started..so I may not have. @Queen of Fantasy I know how to rp I am just new to this site so just getting used to it is all
Go to Chaarcter sign-up

Phoenix shook her head. "They walked in when i went out, I'm not sure how he died yet..."

"I see if you do get any information come to me I will do it for free but until then enjoy your juice"

Phoenix smiled and took another sip of her juice. "I just needed to get away. Being around people will just ask me what's wrong, and bother me."

"well no one usually comes out here and I am sorry for bothering you"Kawazoe took another sip of his juice.

"W-why are you here? Does the King know? This could be seen as treason! You mustn't stay! I can't get you into trouble." Merek pushed away from her sister with nervous and worried eyes.

"I'm here to take you back, Mer. That's why I'm here!" Lucena told her brother, confused at his behavior and words.

"You can't. I need to stay here. Vincent needs my help."

"Vincent? He's the one that took you away!"

Merek shook his head, sadly. "No, he didn't. He explained the entire story to me. He didn't capture me, I was saved. But he couldn't take you too. Vincent isn't...all bad. Trust me, please." He begged.

Lucena was in shock. "What entire story?" She asked.

"Find Vincent. He'll tell you. I need to go now." Merek said before giving his sister one last hug and returned to his room.

((Doing this from my phone is such a bitch to color code))

@Marvelous Chester

Kawazoe got done cooking the food he made a stew of meat potatoes carrots and herbs to help calm people down he poured two bowls"I made you some stew if you don't mind" he said as he walked in and handed her a bowl

@Queen of Fantasy

"thank you when you live by yourself so long you pick up something"Kawazoe started to eat his stew as well"hey what is it like to be a royal?"he asked curiously

Phoenix pondered for awhile. "Well, you get to go where ever you want, you've got a ton of responsibilities, and You can get whatever you want... But I like to get things i need..." She says taking another spoon full of stew.

"yeah I still take this life and being royal it's a lot more peaceful"Kawazoe says taking another spoon full of stew.

Phoenix nodded. "It is..." She says sighing. "I wish I could live like this forever, but now that my father is..." She paused trying to pull herself together. "I'll have to take over...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back