• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"Fuck." Merek let out the curse softly. He sighed and walked back to the infirmary by himself, still holding the bowl in his hands. After a few seconds, he smiled. The tracker was on him. It wasn't a visible one and only the attacher could take it off. If was a powerful spell, one not even Vincent's top mages could pull off. He was proud to have managed it. The thing about the tracker was that it was also a useful medical tool. It monitored the vital signs of the person it was attached to. The one negative and also the reason it had been put out of use was that it also linked the tracked and tracker together. Whatever pain Kawazoe went through, Merek would feel it as well. The link was also telepathic. "Hello." He called out to the wolf.

@Blood dog

((Good night, Ashlyn ))

Kawazoe stop when he heard a hello from nowhere he looked around the woods and saw no one heard no one smelled no one so he continued and reached his house seeing that was in the ground he lifted up above ground again this made his chest hurt

Merek let out a pained breath. "You shouldn't use your magic while in such a state. The effects will only get worse the more you use it." He told Kawazoe, taking another breath and trying to breathe through the pain.

@Blood dog

Kawazoe looked around the woods again hearing, seeing, and smelled nothing"whoever you are just shut up."he walked inside his house and took some of his blood and start to work on an antidote

"It's doesn't work like that. It requires ingredients you don't have in your environment." Merek told him. "And stop looking around like that. If someone spots you, they'll think you're talking to yourself." He joked.

@Blood dog

"Fine." Merek said. "Can I at least know your name? Mine is Merek." He introduced himself. Another flash of pain made him see white but he breathed through it carefully.

@Blood dog

Merek pouted. "That's not fair to the one that's about to save your life." He said. Merek lifted the elixir to his mouth and drank it. The liquid was thick like soup and to be honest, quite disgusting. He almost spat it back out but didn't for the wolf's sake. There was another pro to the spell. It allowed one to administer medicine to rather stubborn patients. "Feel better now?" He asked Kawazoe.

@Blood dog

((Good night))

Kawazoe felt better he got 12 bottles of wine out and started to drink them all from the bottle"Merek Mine is Kawazoe and tell Caroline that I am sorry."

((Good night))

((Oh wow, I missed a lot.))

Phoenix was woken by the ringing of bells in her own kingdom. That either means something has happened to the royal family or we were being attacked. She jumped out of the tree, and dashed to the gates of her kingdom. She saw no battles what so ever... Her eyes widened as she thought about how her father didn't wake up this morning. She ran as fast as she could to the castle and ran upstairs into his chambers.

There she found a Doctor, three knights and...

Her father dead in his bed. "No..." She whispered under her breathe. She slowly walked over in shock. She looked at the peaceful face of her father and clenched her fists. "What... Happened to him?!" She yelled at the three guards.

The three guards flinched and one of them started to speak. "We came up to see you father... He hasn't come down... And we found him like this..." When he finished Phoenix looked at all of them. "Leave me alone with him please..." The doctor tried to stay but she exploded in agony at him. "DO YOU NOT SEE HE IS DEAD?! THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO NOW!" She yelled at the doctor who now quickly left the room with the three knights.

She collapsed onto her fathers bed sobbing, with large tears rolling down her face. "I wish I would have known..." She says sniffling.

"I'm sure she shall be fine. The Miss is never quite deterred from her goals, even if she says she is. Are you feeling any better, Mr. Kawazoe? The link feels strong but maybe the elixir didn't pass through properly..." Merek worried.

@Blood dog

Finally. After 2 days of travel between the kingdoms, the young witch had finally arrived in the Great Dragon Empire. Though it was not for sightseeing, that could be assured. No, Moira Goode had come in search of a shop that has been rumored to carry Ash Amalia's and ground vampire fangs; both rare and very useful in making a potion to help cure countless diseases. Though the travel was no picnic. And perhaps it was even a mistake to have come to the neighboring kingdom. The people didn't seem to friendly. And even more so...Moira could smell death. Recent death, too. Others may not be able to tell. But for the young witch, the scent was like a fog that spread through the air. Was it an animal? Or a human? Whatever it be...perhaps Moira could be of assistance to the poor soul.

Kawazoe finish the first bottle and then started on the next."I still feel a lot of pain but I don't feel faint"he starts to drink the second wine bottle

I walked back inside feeling less anger in me. I went to merek" your sister is here do you want to see her. If you do follow me." I said walking away

@ScytheMeister7

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoenix wiped her tears away and walked out of the room., She went to the stables and put a saddle on her ground dragon. (Dragon but cannot fly and are extremely fast) She gets on and rides it outside the kingdoms boarders. she sits by a flowing river with her dragon and cries more, not wanting to see her father dead, just might make her cry more. But being away from her diseased father made her cry more. The Ground Dragon nudges her cheek with a sad face, and Phoenix hugs it crying.

I headed to the dinning room where my brother is and merek's sister was standing there as well " merek you sister!"

@ScytheMeister7

Lucena looked at her brother, eyes wide and tearful. "Merek..." She whispered before running up to him and tackling him with a hug

Merek gripped his sister with less strength but equal desperation. "I-I missed you so much." He managed to squeeze out of his closed up throat

@Marvelous Chester @ashlyn heckman

"brother don't you have something to say to them" hoping he would apologize " by the way merek you miss out on a lot when you ignore someone"

@Marvelous Chester @ScytheMeister7

Phoenix gulps her tears away but still her eyes red from crying. She leaned on her ground dragon and closed her eyes, as the giant head of the dragon wraps around her.

Phoenix soon started to talk to her dragon. "I just can't believe he's dead..." She said quietly. "I didn't even get to say good-bye... It was so sudden. He had no last words..." Then she heard a twig snap, she turned her head to see someone there.

@Blood dog

"Samsung if I'm interrupting anything I was just taking the walk when I saw you two."he walks over to her and handed her the wine bottle"you look like you need a drink."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back