• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

"that's fine"he stretches a bit making his chest hurt again"I got other stuff at my house if you want you can come over and I'll listen to what you have say if you want ."

Kawazoe open his door when he got to his house letting Phoenix in first"it's not much but it's nice. should I get some meat for your Dragon"

After Moira had successfully found the store and purchased the ingredients she had come for, the witch had begun making her way out of the kingdom. But just as she was about to walk through the gates, an armored guard had reached out and roughly took hold of her arm to pull her aside. "You seem to be in a hurry to leave. What is it you came here for, girl?" "I-..Excuse me? What does it matter? I'm leaving now anyway." She tried pulling her arm free of the guard's grip, only for it to be tightened. "Where are you coming from?" The witch grunted. "That's none of your business, now let me go!"

Phoenix sat down in a chair softly. "Yes, thank you..." She looked around the small home with curiosity in her eyes.

Kawazoe grabbed some big pieces of deer meat and gave it to the earth dragon."so what would you like."Kawazoe said as he walks in

Vice silently sat in the corner of the room watching the two. He slightly smiled before walking away. "I have places to be I will see you later." With that he smiled once more and was gone. He went to se his personal priest he needed guidance for the time being.

Being sure no one had been out and watching, Moira's face turned hard as did her eyes, which had become whited out. Her free hand had raised, caressing the face of the guard. He was still for a moment, but soon his grip had released the young witch. But his grip also was lost on his weapon, dropping it to the ground before sinking to his knees and screaming out as if he were being cut in half. His screams echoed through some of the houses, while Moira was making her merry way out of the town. She had gotten what she came for..

Phoenix smiled. "Any juice is fine." She says crossing her legs. She plays with her hair as she examines the décor...

Kawazoe went outside and made apple tree grow and then pick the apples he turned them into juice and handed one to Phoenix"here's some fresh juice/"

Phoenix took a sip and smiled. "Thank you kindly." She says. She noticed certain décor of wolves. "So are you a Sly wolf?" She asked not nervously at all.

Axelmeus awoke from his desolate slumber to the singeing light beaming onto his wingtip. Light always had a discomfortable feeling to him, but got used to it quickly. His massive frame lingered to the edge of his cave, and peeked outside with his nostrils flaring with a green, necromatic presence. Without delay, he stretched his giant wings and made a powerful beat, lifting the beast into the air and he aimed down the valley to a watering hole where most deer and cattle stop by. He let out a dominating roar that seemed to echo throughout the area, stretching for miles. Upon arriving to the lake, his wings dilated and he dove straight for a buck that were encased in his talons. This lead to the cry for help, in which he showed pleasure from his victim. Another bone-chilling roar was released, and he flew straight to his boneyard. A place where he feasts.

As Moira made her way home, she couldn't help but notice something in the sky from the corner of her eye. But soon that shape took form as she watched, a massive creature plummeting down from the sky and toward the watering hole to snatch a full-grown deer! The girl's skin nearly jumped off her bones. Was that...a dragon? The young witch had never seen one up close before. And where it was flying did not seem too far away. Biting her lip, Moira took a minute before changing her path to follow the great flying reptile. Her walk quickly changed though, her form becoming a shaded blur as she began phasing towards the direction of where the beast had flown to. And as she got closer, the witch would pick up the thick, almost overwhelming stench of death..

( @Keggamine )

Axelmeus arrived to his boneyard that sat behind the hill of his cave. It was almost a crater at the top of a mountain filled with decaying bones, and he landed, perched up on the altar to his bones, and dub his razors into the buck's hide before eating half of it whole. He intelligently ripped the antlers off for a better angle, and tore the head off, throwing it behind him. Without a doubt, all that was left was the skeleton, added to the collection of countless dead things. He solely perched himself up on the altar, and roared, fanning his wings and surveyed his compound.

Moira found herself traveling up a mountain to follow this dragon, and the smell of death and decay was becoming ever more potent. But she was close. She could feel the dragon's energy radiating off of the great beast. Slowing her phase-walking down to a calm approach, Moira had discovered something rather retched. She was walking over piles and piles of bones. The sight could have made her sick. But she remained quiet, now hiding behind a rather large boulder that she had peeked around to see now. It was indeed a dragon. And the power emanating from it was incredible. Was this beast the cause of this bone graveyard...?

Axelmeus smelled an unfamiliar scent. It wasn't the regular of death, but something more-- human. His senses dilated and his awareness became more active, for he was now inspecting the boneyard for intruders. The scent seemed to carry around, as he tried to target as to where it was coming from. He shuffled around, and carried his skull up to a boulder, taking a deep inhale. Without hesitation, he poked his snout around the corner of the boulder, and could tell it was rather close.

(I'm going to school now, reply later.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back